Before the Weather Breaks - Cover

Before the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Introducing Miss Valdez, the protagonist of the Breaking series. This story was written in response to requests from readers for background detail. I hope it meets that need. Miss Valdez is a children's mental health counsellor, but finds she has certain troubling desires she must either explore or suppress. The chapters are very short, ~1000 words. Also be aware that the first three chapters, while explicit, are more scene setting than sexy. The steam cranks up from chapter 4.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Jimmy’s snores deepen as the alcohol combines with post-coital endorphins. All to the good for what I intend. I gently run my hand up his leg, feeling the firm curves of muscle, leaning down to inhale his fresh-washed scent with just a hint of sex and new sweat. His eyes are closed, his faced flushed pink from the exertion and the champagne setting it slightly apart from his bronzed torso. My hand creeps up his thigh, bumping gently over his abs and up to rest on his sternum. I close in on a small red-brown nipple perched on a solid but not enormous pectoral muscle. I reach out my tongue and flick at it, catching small soft hairs around it as it puckers under my touch. I take it between thumb and forefinger, testing it with a hard pinch and twist. Jimmy does not stir, though I have left a red mark on the skin around his nipple.

Satisfied that he will not wake easily I climb off the bed and reach down to pull out my toy box from underneath. Some of the items in here see regular use, either solo or with a partner. Others I bought for amusement or as fantasy-fuel and are largely untouched.

Knowing how strong Jimmy is, the first task is to secure him such that he cannot threaten me while leaving access to any part of him I might like to play with.

I take him by the ankles and slide him, slowly and carefully, to the foot of the bed. I take two pairs of cuffs from my box and pull his ankles out, knees bent, hips spread wide, and cuff one to each leg of my double bed. This elicits a grunt from my new pet, and pulls his butt out over edge of the bed, leaving his crotch exposed for our mutual enjoyment. I take his arms and cuff them together over his head. I then take the dog leash I used on Mr Chesterton, looping it through the cuffs and around the beam at the top of the bed, hauling as tight as I dare before tying it off. Plucking the leash gives a brief, low hum.

I return to the bathroom, grabbing the shaving foam and razor again. Even asleep, Jimmy’s penis twitches as I apply the foam to his crotch, around the base of his shaft and over his scrotum. I carefully take the razor, gently scraping off the sparse, short bristles and giving Jimmy the smooth, pristine look of a little boy. Wiping the remaining foam away with a washcloth and stepping back, I find the change makes him look smaller somehow, more vulnerable. Or maybe that’s the three sets of cuffs.

I reach back into my toy box and retrieve a fairly small cock ring, distinctly narrower than Jimmy’s girth when erect. It should help keep the blood where I want it. I crouch between his legs, running my tongue over the newly smooth skin of his pubis, brushing chin and cheeks against his penis, feeling it twitch at my touch. I lick round to his balls, the lack of hair making it easy to suck in the loose flesh, flicking with my tongue as I reach towards a testicle, opening my mouth just wide enough to suck it in with an almost-audible pop. It feels larger in my mouth than I expect as I twirl it gently with my tongue, pushing it around my mouth as I feel his growing erection slide out over my cheekbone. I release the testicle and sack with a smack of my lips as I let them stretch out slightly and return. I gently, slowly, jack Jimmy to a full erection before stretching the ring over the head and allowing it to clamp firmly around the base of the shaft.

Jimmy still hasn’t stirred, and I ponder how to wake him. My mind skips from a finger up the butt to choking to just tightening the leash until he wails, but then I recall my earlier purchase. I retrieve my bag from the pile of clothing by the front door and extract the cat collar, removing the bell. I go to a drawer in the kitchen a pull out a clothes pin, wooden, with a metal spring. I loop the bell’s ring through the centre of the spring, attaching it firmly. I take it back to the bed with me and admire the jutting curve of Jimmy’s penis sticking up into the air. I can’t help but think that it lacks a little something. I take the pin between thumb and forefinger, squeezing it open as far as it can go. I lean over Jimmy’s crotch and with my other hand gently tug on the loose foreskin at his frenulum. I position the open jaws of the pin over the loose flap of skin, shifting my fingers along until I hold the ends with just my nails, then SNAP, I let go of both skin and pin together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.