Before the Weather Breaks - Cover

Before the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Introducing Miss Valdez, the protagonist of the Breaking series. This story was written in response to requests from readers for background detail. I hope it meets that need. Miss Valdez is a children's mental health counsellor, but finds she has certain troubling desires she must either explore or suppress. The chapters are very short, ~1000 words. Also be aware that the first three chapters, while explicit, are more scene setting than sexy. The steam cranks up from chapter 4.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I turn around and smile.

“That was ... wonderful, Jimmy”

“Ah ... thank you ma’am. Erm ... yeah, I liked it too” he says, giving me his best I-just-ran-head-first-into-the-quarterback-but-I’m-ok look. I sigh contentedly, then lean in to kiss him again, sucking his bottom lip into my mouth before sliding down and encountering the neckbeard where I had planned to nibble.

“Better get done in here”

I stroke the fuzz covering the underside of his jaw and his Adam’s apple then reach for the foam and razor. Squirting foam into my palm I smooth it tenderly over chin and neck. I’ve not often shaved a guy but figure it can’t be worse than knees. I take the razor and methodically, gently, strip back the thin mess of blonde curls, revealing a deliciously smooth, tanned neck, better framing Jimmy’s prominent jaw. I rinse the rest of the foam and pull back, my hands resting on his shoulders.

“Much better!”

I lean back in and kiss him again, my tongue darting in an out, just touching teeth and tracing along his upper lip. I then kiss down his chin and onto his neck, newly smooth, and nibble where jaw becomes neck, sucking the skin into my mouth and pressing lightly into it as I run my tongue over the surface. I release that and take another piece, further down, close to the collar bone. This time I suck hard, knowing I’ll leave my mark on him. Jimmy gasps slightly but says nothing. I pull him closer, pressing my breasts into his chest and biting firmly but not hard on the tendon topping his right shoulder. My arms grip his torso, kneading his well-toned back with fingertips as I intertwine our legs, rubbing my right against his currently flacid penis and grinding my crotch down onto his right thigh. I relish that whole-body contact, the sensations from almost half my skin, more as Jimmy wraps his arms around me, and I can feel muscles swelling and relaxing against my sides and back. I roll my hips a couple of times, enjoying the tingles as my lips are rubbed by the bristles on Jimmy’s leg, peaking as my clit brushes them too as I rotate forward. I purr, quietly, but decide this is going nowhere. I pull back, smiling, and use my hands to guide the spray from the shower, wiping off the last of the shower gel, Jimmy’s semen, my juices and the sweat of our mutual exertions. I turn off the shower, then run my hands over his body to push most of the water off, noting that my touch has caused little Jimmy to stir once more.

As I pass Jimmy a towel and dry myself I can see he has a question.

“What is it, Jimmy?”

“I, uh, heard” he looks down, embarrassed despite everything “that some women like, y’know”

“No Jimmy, I don’t know” I grin at him seductively. He gulps and plunges on:

“That some women like to do it in the butt. Could we try that?”

Heard, my ass. Porn has a lot to answer for. As it happens though I do like a bit of anal from time to time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.