Before the Weather Breaks - Cover

Before the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Introducing Miss Valdez, the protagonist of the Breaking series. This story was written in response to requests from readers for background detail. I hope it meets that need. Miss Valdez is a children's mental health counsellor, but finds she has certain troubling desires she must either explore or suppress. The chapters are very short, ~1000 words. Also be aware that the first three chapters, while explicit, are more scene setting than sexy. The steam cranks up from chapter 4.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Sophie leans back, her head resting on my breasts, her long, silky hair scattered over my shoulders and sides. Her tailbone presses against my crotch as she tries vainly to retreat from the hand approaching her. My left arm holds her round the belly, my hand creeping up to brush against her small but firm breasts, flicking dark red nipples as I lean my head down to nibble her ear, inhaling the coconut scent of her shampoo.

“Don’t fight it, Soph, you’ll love it once it’s in”

“Get on with it, Beaty darling, Soph’s getting impatient”

I yank on the choke chain, now around the slender neck of Beatrice rather than the pallid rolls of Mr Chesterton. Beaty jerks forward with a grunt, the tips of her fingers jabbing forward into Sophie’s thigh, causing a yelp. Beatrice rights herself, coughing and panting from the choke chain as she lines up her fingers, thumb pulled in tight, and reaches her other hand to spread Sophie’s pink, shaved lips.

“Go on, push”

Beatrice hesitates before pushing forward. I grip Sophie hard to stop her trying to get away, and feel the scream building from deep within her as Beatrice forces her hand inside. I love the vibration of that scream against my crotch and nipples, and I want more. I look down and see Beatrice has stopped, her fingers in up to the knuckle.

“Harder”

As Beatrice seeks to obey I thrust forward, pushing Sophie on to the invading limb. This time I’m rewarded with a bestial moan, tears forming in Sophie’s eyes causing streaks of eye shadow down her cheeks-

I wake with a start, the sound of a motorbike engine telling me my neighbor is up and heading out for his usual Sunday ride. My phone says it’s 8:30. I roll over, the sheets sticking to me from the mess I made the previous evening. I reach over to the nightstand for the little bullet vibe I keep there, imagining forcing one of those two lovelies to push their hand inside me and bringing myself off before showering and changing the sheets.

Something’s got to give here.

I pull on my running gear and head out. My apartment is downtown, near my office, but I prefer running in the suburbs. My city is pretty small so it’s only 5 minutes or so until the buildings shrink and I can turn on to back streets lined with trees, houses on big plots set back from the road. The air is fairly cool right now, but there is a promise of heat in the clear skies and bright sunshine. At this time of year the city often sees the high 80s plus the humidity, so I’m glad to be out before the temperature rises too much. My office has AC but my apartment not so much. I’m also hoping a run will clear my head, but as I turn into yet another long, wide street I start to fantasise again. I imagine offering a lift to Sophie as she’s walking to school, then having the whole day with her before letting her out to walk home again. I could taunt her and make her cry; I love seeing makeup smudged by tears. I could make her do a striptease. I could tut at her feeble attempts at shaving and wax her completely bald while she screams and cries. I could tie her hands together and hang her from the ceiling while I whip so hard she pisses herself. And when she thinks all I want to do is hurt her I take her down and feast on her smooth pussy, the fresh-waxed lips puffy and red, sensitive to the slightest touch of my tongue- HONK!

I snap out of my fantasy to realise I have run right in front of a car coming out a driveway. I mouth feeble apologies as the driver gestures from behind the wheel. I shake my head in the hope of clearing it and head home, forcing myself to pay attention to the traffic so I don’t endanger myself further. In doing so I find myself distracted by another kind of traffic - pretty girls and boys dressed up for church. The black girls whose Mommas still have them in big dresses, and their wannabe gangsta (but way too cute and innocent) brothers trussed up in sharp suits with faces that say “don’t let anyone from school see me like this”. I can’t help but imagine pulling those suit pants down and pounding a tight black ass with a big purple sparkly strap-on and making him cum from being pegged. Nothing like messing with his sense of his own sexuality to screw with a 14 year old boy’s mind. Especially if I take pics with his phone and snapchat his O-face to all his buddies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.