Sensual Seventy-seven

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Seniors don't have to be shortchanged on enjoying their bodies. It just takes the right attitude and partners.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Sharing   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   .

Abby, short for Abigail, had buried two husbands by the age of forty. That made her decide to have no more committed relationships. Although most of the years to her preset age of seventy-seven were mainly served by serial monogamy, it was not an exclusive rule for her sex life. The occasional one-night-stand or polyamorous period kept things interesting even in her later years. She enjoyed sex wholeheartedly and knew regular exercise was essential to keep all body parts functioning properly.

Her body was pretty good, as a result. Sure, her full breasts sagged, her belly was rounder, and her buns drooped, but her skin was good and fairly wrinkle free. She’d always been pretty and that persisted.

It was on her seventy-seventy birthday that her perspective on sex mad a major change. Until then she’d looked for partners who were in her general age range. Getting laid at least once on that special day had been a custom of hers ever since she turned seventeen. This one presented a problem. Her regular lover was away but a grand nephew, age twenty-two, was visiting. He was a lively one and she was enjoying his visit. He’d taken her out to dinner and they were sipping whiskey back at her place.

In her tipsy state, Abby asked a fateful question, “Have you ever had sex with an older woman?”

Tim’s head jerked as she got his full attention. “No,” he answered hesitatingly, “but I don’t get much sex anyway.”

Encouraged by his cooperation, Abby pushed on, “Maybe we have a common interest. I’ve not had sex with a man your age since I was. It’s my birthday and that would be the best present you could give me.” There, she’d said it. Put herself out there at the risk of being refused.

Bless his heart, he came over and sat next to her on the couch, putting an arm around her. She cupped his crotch, noticing a swelling. Great! Leading him to her bedroom she began removing his clothes in as sexy a way as she could imagine. When his hard, circumcised cock was untangled from his briefs she gave it a quick suck and then stood up so Tim could do her.

She was so pleased at the attention he gave her tits with his mouth and her furry furrow with his fingers. She was wet and ready, her scent strong. She pulled him to the bed, falling on her back with thighs spread a she had done so many times before. He found his way easily and she moaned as that familiar sensation began building in her crotch.

Suddenly there were hot spurts deep in her. She’d not felt any so strong in a long time and she held him close. “Stay there and keep moving slowly. I need more.” She whispered in his ear and his youth served them both well. With the unrequited tension relieved they coupled in several positions until both were satiated.

“Tim,” she finally said, “That was a wonderful gift. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.” He nodded and moved his hips to remind her that his flaccid organ was still in her possession. They happily screwed twice more on this sixtieth anniversary of her womanhood. Tim was intensely curious about her sexual adventures but had few of his own to relate. Between erections they chatted and Tim did some figuring. If she had only been laid a hundred times a year, par for her married ones she thought, that was six thousand pieces. But her post-marriage years were more randy than that so she might be pushing ten thousand cock visits with gallons of cum left behind. That thought got her another one from her new young lover.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.