Owning Cousin Stacey - Cover

Owning Cousin Stacey

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Simon, a schoolteacher in his late 20s, returns to his hometown in East Texas and finds that his cousin Stacey is married, but very much into him, anyway. He also learns that he inherited a butt-load of wealth and property from his uncle, including ownership of Stacey.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

“Hey, stranger, there you are!” my cousin Stacey welcomed me back into my hometown after ten years away from me with a very warm, tight embrace.

“Hey, Stace, what’s new in your world?” I noticed her wedding band, thinking little of it, despite my intense attraction to that had gone on for years.

“Well, I’m married now, in case you missed it! You’re looking at Mrs. Stacey White, formerly known as Ms. Stacey Schultz. Not bad for a four-eyed, nerdy, Jewish brunette, right? You remember how rough high school was for me, since Dad got Mom to convert and all that for him. I even got rid of the glasses. It’s all contacts for me, baby!” Stacey even showed me the contacts before waving off the barkeep, “your money’s no good here tonight. Put his drinks on my tab, Buddy! What will you have?”

“Um ... okay, scotch and soda, then,” I was deliberately careful not to order a brand name for my whiskey, but to no avail.

“Two Chivas and soda for Simon! Yes, a double of the best scotch around for my sweet, kissing cousin!” Stacey reiterated her point by kissing me hard on the mouth, even using some tongue.

“Um ... thank you, cousin, but what will hubby say? High-priced, imported whiskey on the tab and a steamy French kiss that might well make him jealous. If I didn’t know better, I’d say that you were trying to seduce me,” I commented with surprise, even as I admired her booty and legs in those Daisy Dukes of hers.

“Who says that you know better?” Stacey answered with a wink, adding, “oh, and you’re staying over at our place. I insist.”

“What does Duane think of that?” I referred to her last known boyfriend, who I presumed to be the hubby.

“Duane? If he wants more of this, he’d better shut his trap about it! If Vince complains, then I’ll worry, not his silly brother who dumped me because I was too nerdy or slutty or both, I never quite figured out which. Yeah, I married the older, more mature brother, not the younger, dumber, childish one. The boys still quarrel now and then about it, as Duane regrets dumping me, especially since the break-up’s only a year old, but fuck ‘em! Literally, that’s what I do. I fuck them! I fuck Duane enough to keep him sweet most of the time, and I definitely fuck Vince enough to satisfy him, too!” Stacey readily admitted to adultery without any sense of discretion, guilt, or shame, much to my amazement.

“Damn, cousin, you’ve got them both by the short hairs! Whipped, huh! Quite a sweet deal you have there! You didn’t mean ... by all this that ... you plan to fuck me, too, did you?” I asked as I tossed back my doubles and felt that smooth burn from the scotch go down my throat.

“Maybe I should eat something now, before I get too plastered here,” I said, looking at the menu.

“Yeah, well, just remember what the lady said. Your money’s no good. It’s my treat. I don’t want to piss her off. Never know when I might get a chance at that delightful piece of ass and I don’t want to blow it!” Buddy readily confessed his motive.

“Keep that up, and you just might!” Stacey winked at him.

“Wow, this is like a Just Plain Bob story or something!” I blushed with some surprise at how brazenly Stacey relished her adulterous lifestyle, “so let me get this straight here. You want to take me home with you tonight, right in front of your husband and possibly your ex-boyfriend, who happens to be his brother, ignore all taboos about me being your cousin, and ride me into the sunset or sunrise or whatever? Wow ... just wow! I’m not turning you down. That’s fine Southern hospitality indeed. I’m just a bit shocked, that’s all.”

“Well, look, I’m a slut. I’ve always been a slut. I’ve never hidden that fact. I love being a slut. It’s fun. A lot of fun, in fact. Why shouldn’t I get to walk down the aisle and marry a great guy, just because I like to spread the love? Why should I be everyone’s dirty little secret and hang my head in shame when I feel no shame or guilt at all? I’m also a nerd and that’s cool, too, I think. I feel no embarrassment at this being said aloud, because both facts are equally true,” Stacey told me with a searing hot French kiss that nobody even noticed because they were used to it.

“So ... this isn’t cheating. You’re not hiding it from anyone. Vince doesn’t have to look very hard for proof that you’re running around on him. You did him before you traded Duane in for him, didn’t you? You married him and he consented to share you, I guess. Wow! I suppose that we have a lot more in common than I thought, being a bit ... freer with our affections, you might say. I’m not out to judge you, just to gauge what kind of marriage this really is and what kind of home and hostess will host me. I admit that the cousin part kinda throws me off a little, but let’s be frank here, you and I always flirted with the idea for years,” I reacted as I ordered some fish, shrimp, hushpuppies, and chips for her and for me, along with plenty of tartar sauce, cocktail sauce, malt vinegar, and coleslaw.

“You remembered! Well, this is an oyster bar, right? Plenty of oysters here, cooked and raw,” Stacey stuck her tongue in my ear, “I love that you ordered for me, caveman. I love that Neanderthal spirit that still roams freely inside you.”

“Wow ... what have you been drinking?” I looked and saw it, Captain Morgan, of course!

“Does ... Vince have a lot of money these days or something?” I wondered openly, but Stacey shook her head.

“No, goofy cousin, I do, and so do you! Uncle Troy turned out to be rather rich and left us both a very large estate to share, and that with the condition that it was understood to be yours as well as mine, quite equally. I’m more than cool with it. Anything that keeps my favorite cousin around for good is fine by me. I admit that part of me wonders if Vince married me for the wealth at least a little, but if it motivates him to stand by me while I fuck around, who cares? Win-win-win, if you ask me! I get to hump my cousin! I’m gonna love it!” Stacey grinned as she drank some more spiced rum and eagerly dug into our seafood baskets as they arrived.

“So, wait, I’m a rich man, too? Stacey, I’m a schoolteacher. I teach history and social studies. Do you have any idea what this will mean for me and my lifestyle? We’re talking several fucking tax brackets upwards for me! You’re really going to share it all as Uncle Troy demanded? Damn! You must like me better than I remembered!” I exclaimed, at which point Stacey began feeding me my seafood and chips by hand.

“Oh, cousin, I’m just glad that you’ve come home! I’ve missed you more than you know! If I could have, I’d have married you instead of Vince, true story,” Stacey told me, “if you were willing, that was.”

“Well, you know that I’m not quite the faithful sort, right? If I were, though, you’d definitely be my top pick in town, assuming that the whole incest issue didn’t cause too many hurdles. You’d make marriage a helluva lot more fun, if a bit unconventional, given your own playful and amorous ways. I’m not foolish enough to suppose that you’d be faithful to me, either, as much as we like each other. If I knew that you’d share me, too, then I’d have fewer qualms about such a marriage,” I reminded Stacey, making her laugh.

“Okay, I get it ... you think that I’m a hot wife and Vince is my cuckold! No, no, it’s not like that at all, trust me, babe! I’m far too much of a slut to care what hubby does with his dick as long as he sinks it in me. You know me. I’m a smart girl, but I’m also a fun girl. I’m no hypocrite and I’m not really the jealous type at all. Well, envious at times, such as when you never porked me, but that aside ... I just don’t worry about keeping a man on a short leash at all. I just wanna get fucked and good.

“I married Vince to have a regular source of D and a good bit of fuss over me. Also to make Duane a little jealous, I admit. Plus, I like him better than Duane, to be honest. But he doesn’t own me and I don’t own him. I refuse to act like it, too. If he fucks around, fine, if not, that’s his choice. I’ve offered him plenty of chances at strange booty, including some girlfriends just as I will for you. I just refuse to be held down to a ball and chain. That’s not my kind of marriage, no sirree!” Stacey needled me with a very sassy, charming laugh, even if some others found it less amusing.

“Okay, well, that makes me far more inclined to stick around and stay at Uncle Troy’s, share the mansion, that kind of thing. It also makes me half-wonder if I missed the boat when I didn’t marry you in the past. You know that I’ve never been hitched, right? I just haven’t. Lifelong bachelor, for reasons that should be obvious by now. I’ve traveled far and wide, and not once until now has any woman offered me the sort of marriage in person that would make me want to tie the knot. Until you. Ironically, when you seem quite happily married to another man. And you’re my cousin to boot. First cousin, no less. I’m not sure that’s even legal. Wow, just wow!” I reacted to Stacey’s wild, wanton ways with more than a little astonishment and arousal.

“You’re right, that could be an issue, but definitely stick around. This is your home, babe. Stay with me, cousin! Don’t go flying off somewhere else, please. Take what’s yours. Everything that is yours. And read the will that Uncle Troy left for us both. You’ll understand things a lot better then, believe me, cousin. I’ll explain a lot better, too, once we ditch this place and head home together. As for marriage, let me hook you up with the right sort of bride,” Stacey winked at me.

“What sort of bride is that?” I grinned at her.

“The sort that would walk in on you and me in bed together, and instead of screaming and throwing things, drop her dress and climb into bed with both of us. That’s the kind of wife you need, honey, since I can’t be her. I, for one, have no desire to ever give you up as a lover. Once I get that D from you, I’ll never want to stop. I’ve always known that. I’m yours, babe. You’re not getting rid of me. I play and I love my fun, but when it comes to you, I’m deadly serious. I’m your slut, honey!” Stacey told me as we finished our meals and drinks and she called for an Uber.

Buddy winked at both of us and everyone began noticing just how fresh Stacey got with me, especially as she still wore her wedding band and she called Vince up on her cell.

“Hey, babe, I found the prodigal cousin and I’m taking him home. Don’t be shocked at anything that you see or hear. I’m half-drunk, I’m a bitch in heat, and I’m madly in love ... always have been! Just be glad that I love being a slut wife and can’t legally wed him! You know, because he’s my cousin! You’d be demoted to boyfriend or fuckbuddy, dear. Anyway, I’m taking this cowpoke home and riding him into next week, or until at least until dawn!

“Don’t get all mad like that ... you know about Duane and the others, and you’ve never minded, so why now? That’s what I love about you, dear. You know what I’m like and love it, admit it! There, that’s the spirit! You’ve got nothing to worry about ... he’d never try to break us up, I swear it!” Stacey coaxed Vince into accepting her likely steamy love affair with me with an increasingly submissive attitude on her part.

We were barely in the Uber and Stacey began making out with me, even as I set things up to grab my stuff from my room and take it with us. Stacey laughed when she heard that and texted some folks before making the “voila” gesture. She clearly knew something that I didn’t.

“Relax, sugar. Everyone knows what I want and everyone’s gonna help us, I swear. Everything’s gonna be handled. I’m now the richest woman in town. Far more than the ones who used to bully me. They do what I say, even the ones who thumbed their noses at me, because they know that my vengeance and wrath ... and my money have a long reach. Vince never sees that side of me, of course, nor will you if I can help it. I save that for bitches who don’t know how to treat me and my loved ones, not for the loved ones themselves. I’m not pure goodness and light, just mostly and when I wish to be,” Stacey explained as she winked at the Uber driver and slid off her Daisy Dukes to hand to him, leaving herself a lot more exposed.

“You ... you’re in your panties!” I exclaimed in total shock, even as my bulge grew.

“You’re right, I’m way overdressed!” Stacey winked and slipped off her satin panties, too, “these are yours, because, from now on, both they and whatever goes inside them ... belong to you, cousin. I’m yours. You ... own ... me! You always have. That’s what you need to get. Everything that I own belongs to you, because I do. This ... and this ... and this ... have always been yours for the asking and the taking. Always will be. I’m your slut, your private plaything, your personal fuckmeat and I always will be. Own my holes! Take them! Claim them! This pussy, this mouth, and yes, this ASS belong to you ... forever! Have me any way you like, babe! Just fucking take me!”

“That’s what has Vince so worried, then! He’s afraid that you’ll dump and leave him, just as Duane did with you. Because he knows how you feel. You’re ... not really in love with me, are you, cousin?” I asked Stacey as I picked her up and held her bottomless body in my arms, flashing the Uber man the whole time.

“Cousin, I’m so fucking in love with you that it’s not even funny, babe! I’ve been so ever since you protected me from bullies, even though it meant more bullying for you. I wasn’t nearly as good-looking back then, either. Not ugly, by any means. Cute, but not ... pretty, not like this. I know that I’m sexy now, honey! No one has to tell me that. I know it and I use it ... I worked at it, worked to better myself and give myself this tight, hot body, you see. You don’t ever have to worry about a thing with me ... I’ll obey you and serve you ... and please you as much as I can. Now, please set me down for a second so that I can properly moon the Uber guy!” Stacey encouraged me, as she really wanted to flaunt my new property to another man as mine.

Stacey bent over and spread her cheeks for the Uber dude’s viewing pleasure, catching wolf whistles as she took my hand and followed my lead into her own house ... our own house. It was a real mansion, too, a proper plantation-style manse, showing me just how rich Uncle Troy had been. She swayed her hips and buttocks, too, sashaying her way into the place and exposing her bottom for the sight of those already home. Duane’s new girlfriend, Ellie, was there, looking very cute and convinced that her pimples made her butt-ugly (though I don’t know what’s particularly ugly about a butt). Duane and Vince were both present and smoking some major weed with their shots of Southern Comfort and their pork rinds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.