Exposed at the Family Waterpark - Cover

Exposed at the Family Waterpark

by Michelle Marie

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Erotica Sex Story: Squeezing into last year's bikini seemed like a good idea, but would only burst into embarrassing humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Massage   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

At the beginning of the summer I took my little brother and his friends to the waterpark. I’m more of a curvy girl, but somewhat athletic. I play in a girls softball league in the spring and soccer league in the fall.

Like a lot of girls my age I gained some weight over the winter and my hips I guess got a little more “shapely”. Being somewhat self-conscious, I always wore a more modest two-piece. The top was similar to a string bikini, in that it tied around the neck, which I could pull tight to support my boobs (36C/ D, nothing special), and around the back. The stings were a little thicker than a string bikini.

The bottoms were high-rise cheeky style, with a tight mini skirt wrap attached. It almost looked like a very short and tight tennis skirt. Because the bottoms were cheeky style, the seam that goes right through the middle of my bottom, was tight and pulls the the material tight, allowing you to show off the full curvature of your bottom.

I figured that I could still fit into last years suit. The last thing a girl wants to do is go UP a size in anything ... and so I figured the stretchy lycra material would accommodate by slightly bigger booty. I mean sure I gained a few pounds, but it’s not like I took my full measurements again.

I was able to squeeze into my suit, the top felt good, just a little extra “boobage” to contain, and the attached skirt helped conceal the bottom half of my ass cheeks. An ass that had a little more visible curvature than last year as well.

I’m not gonna lie, the attention that my brother and his two friends showed me when I walked out of my bedroom, did give me some little tingles. But they were they were just horny boys and I quickly dismissed it.

I was really just going to tan, hangout in the wave pool, and leisurely float along the park’s lazy river. Unfortunately the original third friend who was invited had to cancel last minute due to being on COVID quarantine.

The ride there was fun. We took my dad’s jeep by request. The boys had fun with the top and doors off, not to mention by boobs practically bouncing around and practically popping out the whole ride. Once we got there, the boys took off and I found a lawn chair to relax in. It was barely 10am, and in early June, the water was just a bit to cold for my taste.

Approximately 45 mins into my DILF watching, three wet bodies appeared. They stood hovering over me, dripping water all over my chest and stomach. Getting annoyed, I got up and asked in a not so nice way, what they wanted. They all just started mumbling, as they watched me reach inside my top, and grab each boob tucking them snuggly back into position. I pretended to remain in full bitch mode, but truthfully I enjoyed them ogling me. Plus my now hard nips, were piercing through the thin material. Not to mention after lusting after this totally hot dad in his early 30’s, and with a gorgeous smile for the past half hour, those tingles returned very quickly.

Since there were only three of them, it made for an uneven pairing on some of the larger rides. Deciding to be nice, and maybe have a favor owed to me later, I agreed to a accompany them on some rides. As luck would have it, my day would change during the very first one. I was in the back of a two person raft, for a long dark twisty ride called the “black hole”. My brother was in the front, laying back against me, and my legs on apart and on either side, with his head between my thighs.

Things started out bad from the very beginning. The plastic vinyl the raft was so wet and slippery, I had a hard time keeping my legs up on the raft. I saw there were two hard plastic handles on both sides of the raft, which I used to brace myself and keep my legs from slipping off.

Just as I got settled, the ride attendant gave a thumbs up to someone down below, and let go of the raft, allowing the powering jet stream of water to shoot us down the tube. As soon as the darkness hit, so did the first drop, which cause by brother and I both to scream hysterically and him desperately grab for the handles on both sides. Since his arms were inside my of my spread legs, this caused my feet to slide off the raft completely. My legs flew wide apart, and caused the center seam of my bikini bottoms to rip.

Before knew it, I felt the cool air against my bare pussy, and the cold water splashing up against it with every twist and turn. It was still pitch black, except a few led lights scattered along the way, so I couldn’t see anything. Even still, I tried my best to look during one of the slower parts. We hit another dip, causing us both to lean back, and his soft wet hair sent chills through my body, as he unknowingly rubbed the top of his head against my bare pussy.

Finally the tunnel ended and we were shot out into the wading pool below. A few seconds a later, the other two boys shot out of the tube next to ours. Immediately they jumped out and took off up the stairs to ride again.

Totally embarrassed, I could feel my pussy lips fully exposed. I tried to discreetly tuck them back in as I exited the pool, but could still feel my longer inner lips exposed, as my thighs rubbed against them as I climbed the stairs. I felt somewhat confident knowing my skirt concealed my little secret from the front and back.

As we made our way up the stairs, another group of boys from my brother’s school came up the stairs behind us. After several minutes I looked down to see them whispering something and snickering. It was then I realized their angle Lower on the staircase, gave them a perfect view up my skirt, and my exposed pussy lips. Being that we were in the middle of the line, there was nowhere for me to go, so I simply turned beet red, and turn my back to them.

Although I could not see their faces, I could still fill their eyes on me ... and I’m not gonna lie, I kind of got a little wet knowing that I was being so naughty. By the time we got to the top, I was so wet that I nearly had an orgasm that second time down the ride.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.