Sacred Seedings - Cover

Sacred Seedings

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Pagan priestess promotes insemination as a high sacrament to be administered joyfully and often. Spirituality and sex start with the same letter for a reason.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Clergy   Prostitution   .

Brenda is a natural “high priestess”. She is a “Substantial Figure” in body and personality. Quite beautiful with dark brown eyes, full lips, more than 6 ft tall, long blond hair, a very full but shapely figure with a firm bosom equal to two average women. She exudes a strong but warm personality.

It was discovered at puberty that she had congenitally absent fallopian tubes. She still had menstrual periods and a high libido. Realizing that she could not possibly get pregnant turned her loose, in spite of her rather strict religious upbringing, and she immediately got laid a lot. That marvelous shape-changing thing men kept too-well hidden fascinated her. First fondling and aiming them when they peed, then tasting the fleshy covering and creamy output, then discovering how they fit in the place nature provided were endless and very pleasurable ways to use the variety she got acquainted with.

She soon decided that she would not marry so as not to limit her choices and experiences since motherhood was not an option for her. At the time of this narration, she was 27, fucking since the pubescent years. She hadn’t bothered to count how many different male organs had filled her an estimated 2000 times by now. Given average length and number of thrusts per ejaculation, she’d enjoyed at least 90 miles of cock which had deposited approximately two gallons of semen where nature intended. As you might expect from above, she was never monogamous for long.

Her first real boyfriend, which title she bestowed when there was some romantic attachment and not just putting genitals together, happened when she was 15 and he was 18. It wasn’t long before she had seduced his 16-year-old brother then his single dad. That boyfriend couldn’t handle sharing so she cut him off but screwed Dad for the next year, among a variety of other vaginal visitors.

There are always certain moments in a life that change its path and one of those happened on a Sunday morning, commonly a day for religious experiences. A Saturday night date brought her home and there was a fuck-buddy waiting outside her apartment, being optimistic about getting some of her time, if nothing else. A half hour later he had fucked her to sleep, calling her a love-goddess and a pussy portal to heaven. The next day she visited an older sex-friend and discussed “spiritual sex” as they screwed. He affirmed, as he knowingly pushed his hard shaft in the sperm of two other men, that copulation could and should be a spiritual experience to be most appreciated.

By now Brenda was disillusioned by conventional religions and had been shamed by her prudish family because she was so lusty. She decided to create a cult known as “Sisters of the Seed”. They would be earth-based and celebrate the wonderful gift that men and women could give to each other. The giving and receiving of semen, or seed, would be a central part of their ceremonies.

This direction was instigated by a girlhood experience that Brenda had as an adolescent. She and two girlfriends had made a camp in some nearby woods and play-acted like the pagans they had read about in school. They ran around naked and decided that baptism and forgiveness of sins would be accomplished with peeing on the one to be “saved”. Fortunately there was a nice creek nearby where the “sinner” could be rinsed off.

A curious neighbor boy had followed them into the woods one day and witnessed this “sacred ritual”. Brenda was drying off in the sun when this boy who she knew approached. She turned to her belly as he approached and began talking to her in a friendly way, wondering what she and her girlfriends were doing. He seemed to be intently listening as she explained and then he asked if he could be “baptized”. She didn’t see why not and asked him to get unclothed in nature.

Straddling his supine body she let loose a stream of the “holy water”, soaking his body from the neck down. She was surprised to see the little floppy hose between his legs lengthen and become rigid, something she didn’t know could happen. When she inquired, he asked if he could show her just what that change was for.

Receiving her consent, he inserted his now-rigid part into the hole under her piss-place that she knew babies came out of. No one had explained exactly that part of the baby-making process. He felt very good as he moved in and out and she felt the spurts of his male fluids deep inside. His moans let her know he felt real good about that happening. She thought it was quite pleasurable even though her fingers could give a bigger thrill.

That assessment changed as she got more opportunities to try out cock. He brought a friend and the repeated insertions got her off big time. The sensations were “heavenly” and she understood why she had a tendency to say “oh my God!” When they became utterly intense. She really wondered about the true meaning of the “staff” so often mentioned in the Bible. The word “rod” got used fairly often too.

She had a great imagination and a few years later developed a theology based on her experiences. Being a natural salesperson, it wasn’t difficult to recruit a couple of girlfriends to this belief system. They were both hot chicks and this philosophy eased their guilt about the lust that they frequently felt. One of them was divorced and the other married but with a sub husband. Brenda thought there was some real potential in that.

The others got their tubes tied in protest to the male-dominated “procreationists” who wanted to exert control over women by keeping them “barefoot and pregnant”. They would become priestesses and work with the goddess in any way necessary to promote and enhance their worship style.

After a daylong planning meeting where the sub husband served them in every way, including fixing meals, delivering treats, and eating pussy on demand, they came up with a plan to raise funds so they could get a better worship space and eventually leave their day jobs.

A key component of this was a donation process where cash donations would be exchanged for deposits of semen in “holy temples”. The size of the donation would determine specifically how the latter would be accomplished. Then there was the issue of promoting these unusual spiritual practices without running afoul of the laws created by “unbelievers”.

In tune with their focus on “natural”, worship services would require all participants to be unclothed, revealing their “essence”. Natural reactions such as erections and firmed nipples would be celebrated. Rather than conventional sermons, the programs would involve short talks and participatory discussions on such topics as the wonders of DNA, the unique values of males and females, multiple aspects of the male + female sex act, and so on. Communion would be quite different than conventional religions where bread and wine was distributed. Instead, the wondrous sexual fluid would be collected in a group effort using condoms or vaginal expression into containers, from those who chose copulation, or orally. It would be collected to be frozen and used in later ceremonies not yet determined. There was no requirement to confine yourself to a regular partner and the priestesses participated with all who requested it.

The growing congregation was soon clamoring for midweek services especially, it was noted, by the married women who generally communed with a male, or males, to whom they were not wed. The monetary offerings grew quickly and raised enough donations to rent a three-bedroom rural house away from the road as a temple. It allowed for outdoor services, weather permitting. One bedroom with wall-to-wall mattresses, others with multiple single-plus beds provided new worship opportunities including weekday worshiping, specialized trainings, and other programs. A very popular one among the female faithful involved becoming a priestess. While this resulted in some divorces, many of the husbands discovered that this opened the door to, and legs of, other priestesses that they would otherwise never have bonked, oops, “prayed with”. They often discovered that their own spouse’s prayer needs at home had increased fervor as well.

A local minister who was concerned about this gathering of pagans in his community paid a visit. He was startled by being ushered into the presence of a naked Brenda by an equally naked woman who was a former member of his church. To say he was distracted was putting it mildly. She skillfully parried his questions and by the time he left Brenda was depositing his semen in the collection. He would make regular followup visits since his wife was pretty cold-natured in bed.

The male part of the congregation had their own roles in worship since they were biologically and socially different. There were specific levels determined by their stewardship. Contributions of time and energy as well as financial support determined how they provided their holy seed: via hand, oral, or vaginal (covered or bare).

The assistant priestess’ sub-husband was an acolyte and aided in penis arousal and insertions. He also collected semen in condoms from gay male congregants with his mouth and ass.

With their own space and the growing congregation, and a couple of priestesses whose bellies were growing, the worship offerings expanded to include nude seasonal and other celebrations. Although masks could be worn during the moonlight services where food and wine were in abundance and community prayer was the main focus, many people eschewed them since they recognized bodies anyway. Young people often entered into adult worshiping at these times and had delightful memories of their “baptism”.

Weddings were also popular occasions. Since the couple who was entering into this special commitment had to be members of the congregation, they had likely prayed with others already. The bride and groom would make up the traditional list of family and friends to sit at the wedding table. After the ceremony they would pray as a couple in front the guests and then there would be multiple consummations with any main table guess not related by blood. Thus the brides might be welcomed by the groom’s father, brothers, uncles, or even grandfathers. A few very devout brides might eschew their birth control immediately preceding the ceremony, leaving any outcomes to the will of the universe.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.