Mrs Swanson - Cover

Mrs Swanson

Copyright© 2019 by mattwatt

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A tour de force that I've been working on for a while. Shows a raft of difficulties but also strength and love shining through. Enjoy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough  

She was amazed in the following days at how ‘chirpy’ the encounter with the guys had made her. She went to the grocery store one day and came back, parking her car in the drive behind the house, which was a large and fairly secluded house. She pulled two bags of groceries from the car and started to move toward the open garage door to get up into the house. Then she heard a noise.

She looked around and it was a group of kids coming toward her. She was feeling really affable, and hoping to get inside to play with her pussy. The strong sexual feelings about being stripped and fucked in the clearing were still new and alive

“Hey, fellas!” she said as they came to where she stood. “Out for a hike?” She asked.

“Kind of,” one of them said. Another asked her: “You Mrs. Swanson?”

“Why, yes, I am,” she said still brightly. “What can I do for you stalwart guys today?”

She guessed that they were in the neighborhood of 12 or 13 yrs of age. The had sticks in their hands that looked kind of like walking sticks.

Much to her surprise, one of them took his stick and hooked it under the hem of her skirt. He raised her skirt until it was almost high enough to see her panties. It did show her entire leg on that side.

She shook herself, and said: “Hey, don’t do that!”

Now, she noticed, that they surrounded her, and her hands were occupied with the grocery bags.

Next something equally surprising happened. One of them used the stick to hit her really, really hard on the thigh. Kristen ‘yipped’ and jumped. It made them giggle.

Someone else hit her other thigh: more ‘yips’, more wiggling around, more giggles from the guys. They stopped, and one of them handed her a cell phone, taking a bag from her.

“Yes?” she said tentatively, “Who is this?”

“This is Roger Savage,” the voice said, and she recognized it immediately.

“Oh, yes, sir?” she said, lapsing into her sexual kind of persona. The guys giggled at the use of ‘sir.’

“Hey that’s my little brother and his friends. Entertain them for a little bit and I’ll come over and get them off of your hands.”

“Entertain?” she said in a small voice.

“Yes, slut,” he exploded into the phone, “Just do what they tell you! Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” she said quickly, “Of course I understand.”

She gave the kid back the phone and took the bag of groceries again. She could feel the heat beginning in her and rising; it was that same feeling of plunging into a sexual adventure and not being in charge of how it would turn out.

“What did he say?” the kid, obviously Roger’s little brother asked. “Don’t lie, lady or we’ll get mad.”

“He said, ... Uh ... That I should entertain you until he comes and that I should do what you tell me.”

“Cool” the kid said, “Let’s go into the garage.”

They did but as they were going, someone stuck a stick under her skirt again and raised it, this time in the back. They could see Kristen’ transparent red panties.

There was a high pitched laugh and someone sang out: “I see London, I see France, I can see your underpants.”

She stopped in the garage. Someone hit the button and the door came down. Someone else unlocked the side garage door. She was alone in the garage with them.

Kristen was getting warm; she knew it was from the treatment rather than the weather. She was a bit at a loss in the situation also.

“What do you want me to do?” she asked as politely as possible.

“Stand there,” Roger’s brother said.

She did she was told. They had her standing in the middle of the empty garage.

“Can I put my bags down now?” she asked, again politely.

“No,” the Savage kid said. “We want you to stand that way for a bit.”

“Okay,” she answered.

“Hey, lady,” he said to her, “You seem a lot calmer now.”

“I am,” she admitted. “Now I know who you are.”

They gathered around her again. One of them hooked the stick under the edge of her skirt and raised the skirt again. They giggled, when her panty covered ass came into view.

“Nice ass, lady,” one of them said.

“Thank you,” she said to him.

They began to have a discussion about what to do with her.

“Let’s play like indians,” one of the youngest said.

They considered that and generally thought it was a good idea.

“What does that mean?” she wanted to know.

“I means that we take you and tie you up,” one of them said.

“And they make them take their clothes off, all their clothes,” another said.

They all giggled but agreed. “And they scalp them,” the youngest said.

“Scalp?” she wanted to know.

“No, we can’t do that,” Roger Savage’s brother said. “So what shall we do?”

They thought about that, and then one suggested that they could spank her instead.

“Hey, cool,” was the general comment.

“Yeah,” another said, “Spanking an adult; that’ll be so cool.”

“So, Mrs. Swanson,” the Savage kid said, “Shall we spank you?”

“Are you intending to hurt me?” she wanted to know, using a very tiny voice.

“No, not hurt; do you think you’ll cry?” he wanted to know then.

“Maybe I will, if you spank me hard,” was her reply.

“Do you like it that way; I mean spanking hard?” was his next question.

“Yes, yes, I do,” she admitted, “Spanking hard; it’s like fun for some adults like me.”

“Cool,” was his comment. Then he said: “Put your bags over there.” She did as she was told, putting her grocery bags on a shelf by the door to the house.

They had her in the middle of the garage again and surrounded her now. They began pretending that they were indians and kept poking her with their sticks. They told he to put her hands in the air; she did.

“Now, paleface woman, you are our captive, one of them said.”

“Yes, yes,” she wailed, please don’t hurt me.

“We will do what we want with you.” Roger Savage’s brother said, “Now we require that you take off your clothes, white lady.”

Kristen hesitated; the game seemed to require it. Someone quickly hit her in the ass with a stick. She ‘yipped’ and jumped. Her hand flew quickly to her blouse and she unbuttoned it, she slipped it off of her shoulders and it was grabbed from her. Her hands reached back and let her bra go free. Her tits swung free and they just stared at them for a few moments.

Then there was another terrific hit on the ass, and her hands next went to the button on the side of her skirt. It floated to the floor, and she stood there in the middle of this group of kids wearing only her red panties and heels.

“Wow, ‘ nice ass,” someone commented. But then the game was on again.

A voice said: “Hands together, pale face woman.” She did as she was told. They’d found some rope with which they tied her hands. They looped the rope over a beam and hauled Kristen’ hands in the air. She looked at them nervously, and suddenly they all broke into laughter.

Roger Savage’s kid brother spoke for them: “Lady, Mrs. Swanson, you are so fucked!”

Another said with glee: “I told you she’d fall for the ‘let’s play Indian’ stuff.”

She got a look of panic on her face, a she said: “What are you going to do to me?”

They looked really pleased with themselves, and one of them said: “Anything that we want! Anything.”

“No, please,” she pleaded, “Look, play with me, but please don’t hurt me! Please, don’t hurt me bad!”

“Bad?” the savage kid said, “We wouldn’t do that, Mrs. Swanson, would we?”

While saying that, he hit her outside thigh really, really hard with his stick. She jumped, and made a noise, a kind of muffled shriek. She was trying not to make a big noise.

One of the kids went to her and, grasping the edges of her red panties pulled her panties down, and off. These they stuffed into her mouth to keep her a little quiet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.