Thoughts - Cover

Thoughts

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Inside the heads of a husband (H) and wife (W) one evening. (Friday Flash)

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   .

Author’s note: All are thoughts unless in quotes “...”, actions in [... ]

H: God, she’s so beautiful like that. Lying there with her eyes closed and her breasts moving in rhythm with her sighs and whimpers. I’d love to catch a stand-up nipple in my mouth and bite it the way she likes but I can’t interfere with her pleasure right now.

W: Mmmm, I love this. My husband does too. Look at him stroking his meat as he looks at me. I wish he’d nip on my nipples. I don’t know why he just watches. Ohhh, my crotch is hot and the pleasure is growing!

H: It sounds like she is getting close. I know those soft sounds well. Wish she was more noisy like her sister. You almost need earplugs when you’re humping that hottie.

W: I’m almost there. Gotta squeeze down on that big tool that’s going in and out. Mine’s best when he gets his at the same time.

H: Look at her wrap her legs around and hump back. Damn that’s hot! I think he’s tightening up to shoot.

W: “Cum in me! Fill me up!”

H: Gotta stop beating my meat. Save it!

W: Oh! Oh! oh! Glowing inside. Soooo good!

H: There’s that indescribable sound she makes when she feels hot cream shot deep. I never get tired of hearing it.

W: Love those waves of pleasure. Just gonna soak in them for a bit. Oh, shit, he’s pulling out! Guess he’s tired cause he just laid down beside me.

H: He’s off her. Now to get mine!

W: “Oh, good, dear hubby! Fill me up but just be still at first.” I’m not quite done with the last one. He knows though. He’s so good to me.

H: I’ll just soak in that fresh silky liquid and let my cock calm down. She needs to settle a little too. I’m in there and that’s the most important thing.

W: I’ll move my hips to let hubby know I’m ready for more. It sure is special to get seconds. I didn’t know what I was missing! Mmmm, it’s different and so sexy with that man-lube coating us both. So slippery and all those tiny sperms are wiggling around. Can’t feel them; it’s the idea that’s a turn-on. Hope my birth-control is working!

H: Damn, she’s so wet and silky feeling when we do this. [kisses her] Gotta go easy and make it last.

W: [other guy gets up, kisses her and leaves] I’ll visit him later and do it on top. That’s my favorite but hubby likes to watch this way. Can’t complain though. Feeling my pussy tingling again.

H: Love nibbling those nips. They sure stand up proud. I sure married a hottie. Glad she loosened up last year. I’d better cum. Held off a long time. [slams harder]

W: He’s ready and so am I. Knows how to get to me. Love him so much. Glad he showed me that porn and told me his fantasies. I’da never done it on my own. Here it comes. He’s tightening up. Oooowah! Fuck!

H: “Love you so much! You’re the best wife ever!” [Gets up to go to bathroom but covers her up first]

W: Mmmm, I’ll just snooze here for a bit. These once or twice a month visitors are terrific. Hubby likes when my horny sister visits too since she learned how much fun I have. She doesn’t fuck the same way that I do. But my visitors are each unique. This one has a thicker cock than hubby’s. Not better, just different. Fun to have new ones and get repeats. Both good.

H: [Quite a while later he awakens as she gets in bed] Huh? Oh, that’s wifey fondling me. I’ve got a woodie. She’s getting on top. Fine with me. Sure is still wet from earlier. Didn’t realize I came that much. Love it. I’ll cup her tits as she rides. I better get off quick since I gotta pee. Don’t know if she’d like that inside her. Would be kinky. Here it cums again!

W: I sure like to fuck all night. Glad hubby was ready cause I only got one more nut from our guest during the night. Maybe in the morning before he leaves. He’s young and horny. That’s cumshot number five in the past 24 hours. I’m glad we started just before our guest arrived. Great to be a woman!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.