The Progidy - Cover

The Progidy

Copyright© 2019 by Charlie for now

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A girl watches, it's all she can do, as the man she loves happiness crumbles, and then she catches him before he falls. Snatching happiness from the jaws of despair, it's all uphill from there. Her father, mother, and girlfriend (trans) help to maintain an otherwise normal man's creativity and sanity.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   TransGender   Polygamy/Polyamory   Leg Fetish   Violence  

The night of the consummation of our now five-way union was an indication of the future together. In bed, the five of us talked for a short while about living arrangements, about Janet wanting to start a family soon, and similar issues, then slowly fell off to sleep. Janet and I were last to succumb to the sandman.

“Charlie, thank you for this. It’s a huge step, I know, but we’ll be happy together, I’m sure of it. They love you and Georgie, and seem to love me, almost as much as each other. They seemed really happy with us starting a family, too. I hope they’re sincere. Our children will be getting more love than we can imagine, I’m sure.”

“I’m sure they will. Did you see Yvonne’s eyes light up? Lisa did. I saw the smile. Smirk may be more like it. I think they want one, too. We’ll see, certainly. Janet, have I told you today how much I adore you? Thank you for saving this old wretch. My life, my business, my outlook, my everything. I love you.”

She leaned over Georgina’s head and kissed me, licking my lips then kissing my chin. “I love you, Mr. Taylor. I truly do.” She smiled, kissed her pet on the forehead and laid down jostling the two women behind her and causing a bit of movement. Lisa reached over her lover for my wife, wrapped them both in a hug and started a bit of a purr. A beautiful scene by any measure.

We woke to a phone call. A ringtone on Georgina’s phone I’d never heard before. Beethoven’s fifth, one of the aggressive passages, woke our entire gaggle up.

“What the hell?” Yvonne asked, representing the ire of the other four of us.

“Daddy,” Georgina announced. She answered the phone and accepted an invite to their resort for some relaxation, lunch, and dinner talks.

“Pet, you might talk with them this afternoon about New Year’s Eve and make sure our accommodations are adequate for that.”

“I will, Janet. Thanks for that. I’d love them there with us if you all don’t mind.”

“He’s your father, silly goose! Of course, we want them there. Nothing, and I mean nothing really, dear one, is more important than family. There would be no you without it. They aren’t always perfect, but they are there, and they are part of you and who you are. Something to think about, but don’t dwell on it. Please.” Janet, at her young age was giving her pet some things to think about, and I could tell she was doing just that.

As much as Georgina’s mother had made her feel bad and she didn’t like the way she was treated, that relationship helped form her personality. We talked later about how she learned what NOT to do and how NOT to treat people from their dealings, but she learned. She told us during that later conversation that she loved her mother dearly but didn’t like her much. Yep ... Family!!!

After a light breakfast, we packed a few things in some little bags and called for a car to take us to the helipad near the hotel. It was a three-hour drive from our resort to theirs and Janet convinced Georgina that was a bit much during our getaway, so we told her to catch a magic carpet. The chopper came out of Kingston, picked us up, and flew down the coast, turning a three hour drive into an absolutely gorgeous half hour flight. The pilot had to run a couple from Montego Bay over to Kingston and would come back to get us late that afternoon for the trip back.

We realized then that this was a one-off situation, and we needed to make the best of it. Georgina, in her infinite wisdom, summed it up very well when she mentioned next time we went anywhere, she’d let her father know and they could find closer lodging if there were to be any get togethers.

I told her that a few helicopter rides were not going to cause any big issues, and to just do what needs to be done and consider the chopper her temporary Uber in the Sky.

She smiled and kissed me. “Thanks, Charlie, but I know they aren’t cheap, so I’ll keep it to a minimum. I just really want to get to know Trixie. I’ve never seen Daddy glow like he does when she looks at him. It’s almost funny. He’s like a balding fourteen-year-old with his first girlfriend. No, it’s not almost funny. It’s totally funny and super cute.” All four of the women agreed, giggling and commenting on the obviously enamored older man with the cute little blonde girl.

Landing at their resort, William and Trixie met us in a shuttle bus that took us to their bungalow. It was a pretty nice set up. Privacy, yet close to everything, including the public areas where guests lost their inhibitions, and their clothing, to worship the sun. We walked to an area they had set up for us, ordered drinks for the crowd, disrobed, and the discussions started.

Trixie asked us about our relationships, to which Georgina was more than willing to supply all the grisly details. Trixie has a really cute giggle, that’s for sure. William and I were just relaxing in the sun, taking it all in when Janet mentioned to her pet that I might need a bit of lotion to keep from getting burned.

“Oh, my. I think you do, too, Wills. Lay back,” Trixie said then started applying lotion to her boyfriend while they continued the conversation. Having five beautiful women naked in front of us, with hot oil being applied by loving hands, didn’t help our visuals at all.

“Beatrice, you lucky girl, you!” Lisa was getting to the point of incorrigible. She’d only had most of one of the day’s specials, a Miami Vice, tall, but it was already affecting her quite a bit.

William blushed. Fire engine red.

“I know, huh? William is a peach. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a relationship. How any woman would let him go is beyond me, but now, I think I’ll just keep him, if he’ll have me.”

The red wasn’t going away. His erection was laying flat on his belly and reached all the way to his navel. Not to stare, or compare sizes or anything, but he was what they call a grower, not a shower, and was easily seven to eight inches in length when hard. He had an inch or inch and a half on me, and while I wouldn’t turn down the extra length he had, if it was offered, I didn’t have any complaints, ever, about my size, I wasn’t going out begging for more.

“You told me not to ask to marry you yet. I’m waiting. You’re everything I want in a mate and as a stepmother for my daughter, too. Most of all, though, I love the thought of your selflessness.”

“When everything is final and you are legally free from Nancy, give yourself a couple of months then ask. Your daughter is a great kid. You are a really good guy. I’ll say yes, but you need to make sure. That’s a long way off. You could change your mind and find a pretty girl like one of these ladies to run off with.”

Laughter broke out among the rest of us as they were looking into each other’s eyes. That girl was serious. She had no idea how cute, or beautiful, she was. None. They shared a hug then less serious subjects prevailed. That was all it took to break the tension and for both of the men to lose their hardness and become members of civil society, too.

“OK, Daddy, Trixie, here’s the deal. It’s a three hour drive over here, so that sucks. I want to send a chopper over here to pick you up in the afternoon on New Year’s Eve and have you spend it with us, then send you back the next day. After that, back home, we’ll figure out some other arrangements. Charlie has a plane and we can fly to New York. Now that I know that you all are upstate, and not the city, it’s a bit more palatable for me. In any case, my keepers have assured me that they want me to spend more time with you all and want to join me in that endeavor.”

“That would be more than OK with me if you can talk Mr. Stoic into it.” Trixie giggled again.

“Yes. Sounds good. Thank you. I haven’t been in a helicopter for some time, but it will be fun. Not to mention I think it would be fun to spend New Year’s Eve with my love and my daughter and the rest of what appears to be her family.”

“No doubt about that, Daddy. My mistress, her husband, and his lawyers, are my life and will be for about as long as the sun shines.” Georgina smiled and kissed Janet after she said that. We all noticed Trixie’s head cock a bit. “This isn’t a necklace, Trixie. It’s a collar, and I wear it willingly.” She stood and approached Trixie, indicating with her fingers where the inscription was.

Trixie read it. “‘Yours. Your bidding, without hesitation.’ Wow, Georgina. That’s pretty deep. You must really love them.”

“I do, Trixie. I do. My father is a wonderful man and has shown me nothing but love in spite of my situation. My mother has shown me what not to be. These people see me and love me for who I am, not what I am, and I made a decision to be theirs, to serve and love and cherish them forever. There is no better feeling for me than to be between them, in bed, being snuggled. I would kill, or die, for them. Those may sound like empty words from a silly little girl, but they’re not. I owe them, and always will. By the way, the same is true for my father, yet with a different take. I love my father so much for all he has done and is doing for me. Mistress Janet and Master Charles own me. It’s a different relationship.”

“I’d say so. You’re really something, Georgina. I hope to be your stepmother one day.”

“You will be if I have anything to say about it, Trix. I’d like another of these frozen blue things!” William exclaimed, trying to alleviate the serious conversation and bring some smiles on. It worked.

The conversation lightened up, and over lunch definitive plans were made for New Year’s Eve. Georgina made some phone calls, got a one-night room for them on the same floor and fairly close to ours at the Couples resort. She also called the restaurant nightclub where she had earlier made the reservations and got them to change our table to a larger setting with room for all seven of us. We decided to have a late lunch after they joined us from the helicopter ride and then have a late dinner at the club before the festivities began at eleven o’clock in the evening. My wife’s little pet was a tsunami of organization and implementation.

We enjoyed the sun and a couple more drinks then bid William and Trixie farewell for now and caught our helicopter back to Tower Island. Dinner that night was spent mostly with me admiring the beautiful and sexy women wearing beautiful and sexy dresses, as well as beautiful and sexy smiles, at our table. We spent most of our time talking about William and Trixie. They were such a cute couple and we were so happy, with as well as for, Georgina, knowing she was more than happy with her father’s choice of mates. They had really hit it off well, and neither Georgina’s dysphoria and transsexuality, nor her choice to live as a submissive thrall to Janet and me, were bothersome to Trixie. That, in itself, was telling. William had himself a real life wonderful, enlightened, accepting, open-minded woman.

We spent the next two days frolicking in the sun, the sand, the water, in all sorts of partially or unclothed condition. I had a ball rubbing oil all over the four of them and was quite well taken care of myself.

Once, while Georgina was slathering my legs with oil, leaning down over my thighs with her butt pointed toward me, a gentleman stopped and asked me about her.

“Sir, I see your girl has a collar. It is a collar, yes?” he asked in a thick German accent.

“Yes. Yes, it is. She is my wife’s pet.” I pointed to Janet, splashing in the surf with Lisa. Yvonne was lying next to me, now looking at me with a questioning expression.

“She is a darling little thing. My name is Willem Munder. How much?” he asked. I looked at Yvonne and saw the surprised look she was returning.

“How much? How much does she weigh?” I asked him, then volunteered, “A bit under a hundred pounds, maybe forty kilos or so.”

“No, you misunderstand my inquiry. How much for will you sell her to me? How many dollars for me to take the little thing home with me for my wife?” A woman walked up behind him, smiling. “This is Gertie. She is my wife. She would like me to purchase your girl. I can offer one hundred thousand, American.”

He was fiftyish, reminding me a lot of Georgina’s father, William. Good shape, not very tall, balding, but just an average guy. She was a pinup model type. Busty, hippy, leggy, very blonde, and very pretty. Outgoing would be a good description as well.

“Yes, I would like her to come home with me. I will buy her from you. She is pretty. She would make me smile, I am sure.” The woman spoke very broken, but understandable English.

I was set back, to say the least, but didn’t want this to go any farther. As I started to speak, Yvonne broke in. “Sir, Ma’am, thank you for your generous offer, but she is more than just a pet and a toy to our wife. She is a cornerstone of our relationship. Without her servitude, it just wouldn’t be the same at home. I’m sure Missus wouldn’t take less than ten million for her, nor would she give a dollar for another one like her. This one is really more trouble than she is worth and is constantly being punished and reminded of her place, but still, I’m sure we won’t part with her.” I saw the smirk as Georgina looked over at Yvonne and when the two German tourists couldn’t see her, stuck her tongue out. It was hard not to laugh.

“Such is too bad. I would have gone as much as three hundred thousand dollars, US, but no little ladyboy is worth more than that,” the man said, drawing Yvonne’s ire.

“This, mister, is no ladyboy. She is as feminine as the day is long, and every bit the woman. Georgie, bend over and show this man your perineum. Your pussy place. Hurry, girl.” Georgina bent over and showed the smooth, pristine, puffy lipped looking area where her testicles once resided when she was but a little girl. Now it looked like the full, chubby, outer lips of an adolescent female’s pudendum.

“Five hundred thousand dollars and not a frank more.” I could tell he was getting frustrated and she was acting put out, like she could have whatever she wanted, and she was entitled to our Georgina.

“Sir, you aren’t listening.” Yvonne was adamant. “My sister-wife’s toy is not for sale. Period. I’m sorry, and I wish you luck in finding someone even close to her wonder, but this one is not going home with you. Please do not persist. She is not for sale.”

Janet walked up with Lisa. “What’s going on, peeps?”

“This man just offered me a half million dollars for your slave girl, honey. Yvonne advised him she wasn’t for sale. At any price.”

“Half a million, huh?” She shook her head. “Nope. I wouldn’t take ten times that, nor would I give him a nickel for another one. She’s a pain in the ass, but she’s my pain in the ass.” Georgie stuck her tongue out at Janet. “Bend over and put your hands on your master’s chest, little one. You just crossed the line.” She cupped her hand and smacked Georgie so that it sounded like she was beating her into next week. More bark than bite, though. The cupped hand thing works every time.

“One, Mistress.” Whack. “Two, Mistress, Owie!” Whack. “Three, Mistress, I’m sorry, Mistress.” Whack. “Four, Mistress. It won’t happen again, Mistress.”

“See that it doesn’t, you, insolent little toy. Go stand in the water up to your waist until that cools off. Go, girl.” Georgie took off running into the water.

Lisa shook her head. “That girl. Sometimes I wonder.” Lisa followed her down to the water.

“I see. We will not bother you in addition. We are in search of the perfect slave for my wife. I think that was it, but she is a bit ... You said insolent. Rude. Uppity? Gertie would break her of that quickly. In any case, good day. I apologize for the bother. Come, Gertie. Let’s look around some more.”

They both nodded and walked off, her one step ahead and to his left. Oh. Telling. ‘Gertie would break her of that?’ Scary. Very, very scary. I’d make sure to talk to our Georgie about how toys, pets, and slaves are treated in other relationships. Egads. But, to be honest, she did look like she might be the black boots, cinched corset, and riding crop type. Poor Willem. She was obviously in charge of the relationship.

Janet took control of the situation, called Lisa and Georgina up by us again, and as all three of the other women laughed, they talked to our little Georgie about how Gertie would have taken a crop to her for her insolence and rudeness.

Janet made the point, seriously making sure she understood her place in our family. “Next time you stick your tongue out at me, little toy, be prepared for me to suck on it and then use it in whatever way I desire.” She smiled broadly. “I will accept your apology. This time!” Laughter broke out as the two of them hugged.

Georgina replied, “Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. Would Mistress mind helping me apply oil to my hands with her body?” Again laughter.

“Please. I’d love to. Thanks, Georgie. I love you.”

“Thank you for not selling me. Half a mil would put you through school.”

“Have you seen your patriarch’s bank statements? He could have bought Gertie from Willem and broken her of HER insolence. Half a million dollars, to me, sweetie, is nothing, comparatively. It certainly wouldn’t come close to your worth. If there was a number. There’s not.” They kissed and let us watch as Georgie oiled then satisfied Janet with her hands. “There’s really not. You are truly priceless.” That was the last we heard from Janet for a bit as she fell into a post orgasmic nap. Lisa had to get Georgie to turn her and reoil her backside so she wouldn’t burn.

The chopper came in mid-morning on the thirty-first with William and Trixie. We picked them up and took them up to our room after having them check in. Their room wouldn’t be ready for a few hours, so we had time for lunch, some swimming, and a lot of fun. William was entertained by the events with the Munders but Trixie was appalled. She didn’t realize that it could even happen. Georgie showed her some websites and such about willing indenture, consensual slavery, and the like, and opened the woman’s eyes quite a bit. Our pet was very, very, familiar with her position, her lifestyle, the repercussions, and the rewards. Trixie was impressed with her knowledge of the situation and understood then that it was not “the empty words from a silly little girl,” but the educated position of a willing, loving person, giving of herself in the way she felt it was best accomplished.

The party started just after dinner. William and I were both a bit put back by the ladies that accompanied us into the venue. Trixie looked like a movie star in a little black outfit, mostly sheer. She was a sexpot in hiding. Mine looked amazing, wearing almost matching outfits in different colors, short on the thighs and high in the heels. Wow. Dancing with my four was of course enjoyable, and each of them danced with Trixie while her main man danced with his daughter. Lisa and Yvonne also danced with William, telling me he was pretty good at that as well.

Lisa summed it up. “Nancy is such an idiot.” They laughed.

Toward the end of the evening, Trixie held her hand out to me. “Please, just one. I know you are being a gentleman, but I can dance with a gentleman. No problems here. Janet?”

Janet nodded and smiled. “No problems at all. As you can see, we’re pretty easy going, and jealousy is not in any of the equations that make up our family. Quite the opposite. I’ll just grab your man and we’ll see each other out there.” She took William out after Georgie directed him over there to our table. Our pet is a pretty bright girl and watched the whole thing. Yeah, she’s pretty damned smart.

We toasted the New Year, promising to stay in touch and make sure William and Georgina could spend more time together. Trixie was all for that as well, and the next morning, very late the next morning, when we put them on the chopper back to the West End and Hedonism, she and Georgie shared an emotionally charged hug and goodbye kisses. The smile on William’s face, seeing his two ladies getting on so well, was worth as many flights to upstate New York as we could fit in.

The next two days flew by, seemingly in about one day, but time does fly when you’re having fun, and boy did we. The activities continued on the second and third of January, swimming, boating, and sunning mostly, if not completely nude, and just enjoying the fantastic weather.

We left on the morning of the fourth, needing to get Yvonne back for her meetings. We all had things to do shortly thereafter, so we knew ... It had to end. I let her do most of the flying on the way back, even having her manage the taxi, runup, liftoff, and climb to altitude. My only comment to her was she could make the climb a bit more aggressively if she wanted.

She laughed and said, “Two jets instead of a single prop. Got it. Good point, lover.”

Janet was behind us. “Speaking of lovers, don’t forget we made commitments to be a family, and want you and Lisa with us. I don’t know how that’s going to look when it happens, but it’s permanent in my and Charlie’s eyes, so act accordingly. Oh, and remember, two jets instead of one prop. I’m sure there’s more to it, sweetie, but this is your new life. Again, love, act accordingly.”

Yvonne did. She grabbed Janet by the front of her shirt and pulled her down for a kiss.

Janet giggled and told her, “That’s what I’m talking about. Love you both. Holler if you need anything. You know ... Coffee, tea, me?” She let loose another giggle and sashayed her rear end back to her cousin and their pet.

“I love your wife, Charlie. She’s really something.”

“True that, hon. I do, too. She’s changed everything. She’s a force of nature, that’s for sure.”

The rest of the flight was quiet, and not a lot was said by anyone. I have a feeling that Yvonne and Lisa were contemplating their options. We found out that night they, in fact, were.

We were getting ready for bed, when they came in from the guest suite, towels on their heads, and that was it.

“Charlie, kiss me and I’ll sell my house.” I liked Lisa’s offer.

“Charlie, make love to me and I’ll sell my house. I’m not as cheap as Lisa is. I need more out of mine.” The girls all laughed. We had a free for all that night, and before we were asleep, two unknown real estate agents were destined to be a bit busy in the near future. A comment was made by Georgie, off hand in a humorous way, that she wished she had a house to sell, and was quickly shown she didn’t need one to be sexually and sensually abused to the point of unconsciousness.

Waking, pretty much together, as Janet made her way to the bathroom, Georgie started the day off right.

“Thank you all for last night. You proved to me that home ownership has nothing to do with happiness, regardless of what they say on the ‘Realtor’ ads.” Laughing, she quickly kissed everyone, including her Mistress, who was still peeing on the pot, and ran to the guest bathroom to handle her own needs.

We lollygagged a bit and were brought coffee for four before we could get our tired butts out of bed. Georgina went for hers and when she returned, was asked by Lisa what she wanted for breakfast.

“Pancakes.”

Janet laughed. “Jesus, Georgie girl, how do you do it?”

“Metabolism, and I don’t sit for long at any one time.”

“Lucky little shit,” Yvonne quipped. “It’ll take me a few more minutes on the machines to burn them off and recover, but I like ‘em, too.” She took Lisa’s hand. “Come on, sweetheart, let’s go feed our family.”


Our family lives merged, with both Lisa’s house and Yvonne’s condo selling quickly in a seller’s market. They both made a few bucks, unloaded some furniture they didn’t need to charities in exchange for some great tax breaks, and moved in with us, lock, stock, and barrel. The decision was made for them to take the guest room, for now, with their clothes, belongings, and such, while they, along with Janet and Georgina, worked with a contractor to put a substantial addition on the house.

We were in fact having a family expansion soon, the little pitty patter kind, if things went the way Janet wanted, and the plan was to use the guest room as the nursery long term, when the renovation and addition of the other end of the house was done.

My office was big enough that we had space for three people to work at one large desk and one really large project table. It fit our needs if someone needed to work late hours. The legal crew worked mostly in the offices downtown, even if having to stay late, but brought work home if it was going to be too late. Georgie said she could take care of them better at the house. That pretty much clinched it for them.

I had the same contractor enlarge the garage, making entry from both sides possible. It wound up being a six-car garage with room at the far end for toys to be parked. We used the truck door to get things in and out, but we had plenty of room for all six of our vehicles. That was when it hit me. It really hit me what the family looked like when I said six-car garage explaining the renovation of the garage to the girls at dinner after I had the plans approved and the bid for construction was let.

“Ladies, we have a large family. I want to address this now and make it very clear. I will build on and change things, and do whatever it takes, to keep us in a large enough house in order we not run in to each other all the time, but ... And, I say this with all candor, I do not want to move from here. We’ll not run out of ground for quite a while, since the lots in this area are huge, and as long as the additions and such meet reasonable style and architectural requirements for the neighborhood, I think we’ll be OK. Janet and I have spent a lot of time here, her parents are next door, and I just don’t want to move. I hope that’s OK with everyone.”

I got three verbal approvals with nods and smiles and one non-committal shrug.

“What is it, Georgie?” I asked her, not wanting any problems or strife on this issue.

“Nothing, Charlie. Where you live matters not to me as long as I can get to school. Your wife’s home is where I am. I didn’t mean to give you the wrong impression with the reaction and the shrug, but as long as I’m with Janet and you, and now Lisa and Yvonne, I don’t care if it’s in a penthouse downtown or over your garage. Your pet thrall cares not, my lord.” She giggled after saying that. It did sound funny.

Janet rose from the table, pulled her up so she was standing and hugged her. “Thank you, G. Thank you.” They kissed then we finished dinner.

Married life, even if married to three women, or four if you count one of their pets in the tally, can be quite quiet. And it got that way. Not hum-drum, by any means, but just comfortable. I worked and was quite successful at it. As were the lawyers, and the students. We were happy, very satisfied with our love lives, sex lives, and the division of chores, which seemed to make our productivity levels way above what they were just a couple years ago. I’d say Janet, Georgina, and I reaped the most benefit, but Lisa even said that since she and Yvonne had been together, things were easier to manage, and Yvonne mentioned she’d never been happier and probably never more productive nor successful in her legal dealings.

Thinking back on Yvonne’s explanation of her life before Lisa, her father killing her mother and then himself, and again when her sister killed her husband, her life had to have been in a bit of turmoil. I was sure she was thinking more clearly in this environment and that was confirmed in a conversation, again at the dinner table.

“Yes, Charlie, I don’t think you’re the only one benefiting from our relationship. I’m secure, I’m loved by the woman I consider to be my soulmate, not to mention you and your lovelies. I’m safe here. I feel like this family is a rock, as opposed to a rolling stone. Stable, safe, secure, loved ... What else is there?”

Famous last words.

I was at our big grocery store, filling a wish list for the coming two dinner meals when lo and behold, Wanda Nelson approached me.

“Long time no see, handsome? How are you doing lately?”

“Just fine, Missus Nelson. And you?” I should not have asked that. Damn it! Trying to be polite has its downfalls.

“Not too well, actually. Really lonely lately, what with Wendy’s father out of town for a month on business. Any possibility I could ask you to stop by the house and take a look at a plumbing problem I’m having, Charlie?”

“I’m not a plumber, Wanda, and if you want me to feel flattered that you’d ask me to your home for any other reason, I’m not. I would think after I turned your daughter down, a much younger and much better-preserved version of you, your thinking that I would succumb to your undesired advances means you’re out of your fucking mind. After I tell my mother-in-law what an idiot you were to come on to me, and my wife how much fun I had telling you ‘no’, I’m going to write your husband a letter, address it, put a stamp on it, and the next time you speak to me, I’m dropping it in the mail. Sorry, Wanda, but no. Find some other schmuck to lay pipe with you. Have a day.” I continued shopping and didn’t even look back. I didn’t see her again in the store that evening, but then again, I tried pretty hard not to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.