The Price of a Bracelet - Cover

The Price of a Bracelet

by Satinlvr_MWF

Copyright© 2020 by Satinlvr_MWF

Drama Sex Story: A wife detoured by her daughter's plea, because her boyfriend was a jerk. In more ways than one...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Pregnancy   .

A wife and mother meets her daughter’s angry boyfriend and father...

The phone ringing drew me out of the shower, my wet feet so slippery that I almost slipped and fell in the bathroom. I grabbed at a towel as I dashed to reach the phone, my wet, naked body leaving a trail of water drops along the way. I was able to answer the phone before the caller hung-up, my voice breathy from the short sprint.

“Hello?” I answered as I put the phone to my ear, my head to one side as I used both hands to wrap my towel around me.

“Hey, Babe! It’s me!” the excited voice of my husband greeted. “Guess what? It happened! I got the job!” I squealed in delight for him, as this promotion meant a substantial increase in money, as well as other perks, including a company car, full medical benefits, and even an extra week of vacation. This was quite a moment for him, and for us! “They are having a dinner tonight, and the wives will all be there. I have a late meeting, though, so can you just meet me?”

I smiled as I bent over, the width of my towel not able to come close to covering my modesty. Not that my husband would ever be able to see, but it did make me feel naughty. Unfortunately, the only other person home was the family dog, and he was chewing on a bone or something downstairs. I picked up a pencil and wrote down the information, and promised to be there and on time.

“This is a high class restaurant, so please really dress up, ok?” He asked. I answered him, reassuring him I would wear something that would knock his socks off, but not make the other ladies jealous. As I hung up the phone, the door opened and slammed shut, and I could hear the snuffles and sobs of our teen-age daughter. She stomped up the stairs and passed me, slamming the door to her room. I sighed heavily. My daughter Emily, ever the drama queen!

I toweled off, and slid into my terrycloth robe before knocking on the door, waiting for Emily to grant me permission to her domain. My husband would just barge in, but in this case, I figured a more subtle approach was needed. Em allowed my entrance, and she was laid out on her bed, face down, her eyes puffy and red, her cheeks tear-stained. I took a seat on the edge of the bed.

I asked her what happened, and the words flowed faster than a waterfall, accompanied by more tears. After several minutes, I finally found out that a local boy she was sweet on, Carl, and had even gone out on a date with, was caught with another girl. Things got worse when she confronted the both of them. Accusations and harsh words flew, until finally he called her a stupid, worthless bitch. She tried to slap him for that, not that she should have, and when he defended himself, he grabbed her wrist and her bracelet broke. The guy recovered it, and wouldn’t give it back to her. It was a bracelet she had been given by her grandmother before she passed, and it meant a lot to Emily. And so more tears began to flow, as she couldn’t face him. She was furious, scared, hurt, heartbroken, tired, and a soon-to-be adult. I could not believe how many tears she cried. They must be from her father’s side. I offered that we could call the police, but she nixed that idea. The boy was 18 years old, and she didn’t want to have to deal with the inevitable hassles at school the next day, from his being arrested. I offered to call our neighbor down the street, as her boy was on the football team, and bruiser. Rachel’s son, Brian, and Emily had known each other like brother and sister. Surely he would not mind retrieving it for her. Shaking her head, Emily struck down that idea. She didn’t want Alex to turn this guy into mush, either. I was out of ideas, so all I could do was give a deep sigh.

“Em, just think about it tonight, and we’ll see what ideas we can come up with tomorrow. Maybe he’ll just give you the bracelet back.” I putted Emily on the back as I left her to finish getting the emotions all out of her system. Time was getting away from me, and I had to get dressed.

I went into my walk-in closet, and pulled out a pair of white pantyhose. In keeping with how things were going, they promptly developed a run, and I had to trash them. So I went into my drawer, and pulled out my last pair of white hose, thigh high hose with little baby-pink satin bows at the tops. I was careful as I pulled them on, and after they were on, I had to admit that they looked pretty good on my five foot, four inch, 120 lb. frame, although no one would seem them. I pulled on a pair of baby-pink satin French-cut bikini panties, smoothing the thin fabric over my hips. My attention then turned to my dress.

I traced my thumb along the hanging garments, ignoring some, considering others. Guys don’t appreciate some of the challenges a girl goes through to select the right dress. I pulled down a black velvet and tulle gown. Full skirt and a high collar, it was more for a formal ball. Next was a white satin and lace dress. I held it against me, and looked down. Too boring. I pulled down a short black satin circle skirt and matching white silk blouse. As I held the skirt in place, I could see the tops of my thigh high hose. My husband would love it in private, but it was too wild for the occasion. After checking a few more outfits, I found the perfect dress. Ice-blue satin, it was a halter dress, similar to the one Marilyn Monroe wore in that movie, except the skirt was just a circle skirt, without all the pleats, and the back was truly back-less. I pulled it on, securing the two satin straps holding the plunging bodice up behind my neck, and stepped into my white 4-inch heels. I went into the front of the mirror and turned, checking out every angle. This was going to do very well, and I looked forward to the smile on my husband’s face when he saw me.

I went to gather my purse, when Emily came downstairs. After complimenting me on my dress, she asked if I could swing by and see if Carl would give back the bracelet. It was just a couple of blocks down, and on my way, so I shrugged.

“Sure. Why not? Will he be expecting me?” I asked.

Emily shrugged. “I dunno. I called his house to ask for it back, and his dad answered to phone. He was kinda’ gruff, but said he would talk to Carl.” With the arrangements being made, I decided to depart a few minutes early, so I could get the bracelet and still be on time.

It took about 5 minutes to find the place, a single-story ranch style house, with a front lawn that looked like it hadn’t been mowed in a month, and trim that desperately needed painting. I pulled up and parked in front of his house. I expected to be only a moment, so I left my purse in the car, and walked to the front door, my heels clicking loudly on the oil-stained driveway. The warm evening breeze was gentle, and gave the hem of my satin circle skirt a puffy, full look. I stood there, my heels together, with my hands clasped in front of me after I rang the bell.

It took several moments before the door opened, and there was an older man, with a three-day beard, matted gray hair, an open shirt and shorts. He looked me up and down before saying anything.

“What you want?” he fairly growled at me. I smiled as I took a breath and explained about Emily and the bracelet. The man told me I had arrived too quickly, that Carl was in the shower, and that I could come in and wait for him. I hesitated, thinking of my husband’s party, but balanced it against Emily’s feelings, and well, it was an easy decision. I stepped inside, but what I saw surprised me.

The carpet was dingy, and the same shade of alive green popular decades ago. The house was dimly lit, with furniture that looked like it was from the 1970’s, and hadn’t been moved since it was bought. There were old newspapers and empty cans and bottles just about everywhere. A single lamp shone through a dark and dusty shade, and a TV tray was placed next to an over-stuffed recliner, the tray holding a dirty plate and empty beer bottle. Dancing lights from an old console-style TV set filled the room. For some reason, I thought Carl’s mom lived with him, but the appearance of this place removed all doubt.

“He’ll be a minute.” Carl’s father offered. Then he sat in the recliner and turned his attention back to the television program, an exercise program showing well-endowed girls in spandex stretching into revealing poses. I stood there, not being offered a seat, and looked around the room, becoming more uncomfortable as the minutes wore on.

As I had begun to look over the room for the third time, a well-built young man appeared from down the hall, his hair wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. He pulled up short as he saw me. “Who’re you?” he asked.

“She’s your bitch’s mother, asshole. She’s here for that bracelet you stole!” His father’s words out before I could even begin to speak.

“I stole?” Carl repeated incredulously. His eyes looked at me hard. “Hey, I didn’t steal nothing, bitch!” As he spoke, he took a few steps towards me.

I shook my head slowly, shocked at the tone of this exchange. As Carl approached me, I retreated and my mouth moved, but nothing came out. A few steps was all it took to back me against a wall. Carl stopped a step away, a snarl on his face. His eyes looked me up and down as well, undressing me just like his father did. My eyes darted to his father, who was just looking on, with interest, but apparently without desire to intervene. I looked to the father as I spoke.

“I am amazed you let your son address women this way! He has no right to call me a bitch, he...” the rest of my words were cut off by the father’s response.

“All women are bitches. Ain’t that right, Carl? Starting with that cheatin’ bitch-whore mother of his!” Carl’s father called out angrily. “I bet your daughter sucks cock like a pro. Prolly takes money fer it after school!”

My mouth hung open as I was flabbergasted. I could not believe what I was hearing, and what these two men were saying about my daughter!

“Listen, Buster!” I said angrily, “Emily did nothing other than try to be nice to your son. And look what it has got her!”

I did not notice Carl as he turned his head to address his father. “I think she should be nice to us, too!”

I didn’t like the way this was turning out, and decided it was time for me to leave. I took one side step, trying to reach the door, but Carl was there easily in front of me. “What’s the matter? Afraid of men? Like Emily is? I wanna’ see how nice you can be to a man!”

“Ohhhh no! Not in this lifetime!” I replied. I tried to sidestep again, but Carl closed on me more. My eyes darted to see his father, who was now watching with decidedly more interest. He took a swig of beer, and called out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.