Artist Awakens - Cover

Artist Awakens

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Agnes Taylor-Williams was about to turn the page on her grief. This is a chronicle of my wonderful mother's sexual reawakening at the age of forty-nine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Just as I came into the house and was heading down the hall to my bedroom, I saw Karen coming from my mother’s bedroom barefoot and wearing the terrycloth bathrobe she wears in the studio. Her hair was wet. She had just taken a shower, and I think she had her underwear in her hand. She had a smile on her face, and when she saw me, she came over and kissed my cheek.

“Thank you, Arthur. You were right. Your mother is not going to fire me.”

Karen hurried off to the studio. I stood unmoving, wondering if I should go back outside or just tough it out. A few minutes later, Karen came out fully dressed, went out the front door, and was gone. Mom was coming out of her bedroom in just a light robe. She tightened the belt and kissed me on the cheek.

“You do have a habit of showing up at the most inappropriate times.”

I asked the obvious, “Karen came out to you.”

“Yes, she did. God, that is one lovely girl. By the way, thank you, but don’t ask.”

I followed Mom to the kitchen and watched her pour herself a glass of wine. I was not going to ask, but I certainly was not going to miss out on a chance that Mom would tell.

I watched my mother sip her wine as she sat across from me. I watched her sit back, very relaxed, as I sat across from her. I knew my mother was not ashamed that she had an affair with Karen or upset that I came home to ascertain what they were doing in my mother’s bedroom.

A few minutes later, my mother was ready to share her thoughts with her inquisitive son,

“I understand you had a bit to do with Karen’s willingness to approach me. I try to set you up with that lovely girl, and I’m the one that ends up in bed with her. How Ironic is that?”

“Yes, Mom, she is a charming girl and perfect to live out your fantasy with.”

“Between Derrick and Karen, I had quite the sexual epiphany.”

I could not help but tease, “Your sketches suggest you have many more fantasies to explore.”

“Arthur, I’m more than satisfied with what has transpired. Many of my fantasies will remain just that: fantasies. One should never be so sated that they can no longer dream or, in my case, have fantasies that stir only the imagination.” Mom took a sip of wine and smiled. “Although I wouldn’t mind if Derrick tied me to the bed.”

“Mother, behave yourself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.