Artist Awakens - Cover

Artist Awakens

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Agnes Taylor-Williams was about to turn the page on her grief. This is a chronicle of my wonderful mother's sexual reawakening at the age of forty-nine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was a chance meeting, but at least Karen was dressed when I came in, as she shared a glass of wine with my mother.

“Arthur, you do remember Miss Tillman?”

“Yes, of course. It’s good to see you again, Karen.”

“Arthur, we were just talking, and can you believe that Karen has never been to the Boxwood.”

I knew where my mother was going with this, and I was not about to deter her as I smiled at the lovely Karen Tillman, “You have never been to the Boxwood?” I asked as if it was unheard of that someone had never been to the Boxwood, “The entrées and desserts are to die for.”

“I’ve never been, but I have heard it’s excellent, but very expensive.”

Right on cue, my mother set the trap, “Oh my dear, you must go at least once. Arthur will take you. Won’t you, dear?”

“I would be delighted,” I assured everyone.

Karen tried to belay my mother’s plan to get us together, “Mrs. Taylor-Williams, Please, I shouldn’t impose on Arthur like that. I’m sure he has other plans.”

My mother ignored her, “It’s no bother.” Mom took out her cell phone and dialed, “Hello, Charles. This is Agnes Taylor-Williams. Could I possibly get a reservation for two somewhere between seven and eight o’clock? It’s for my son Arthur and a young lady. Thank you, Charles, you’re a dear.”

My mother gave us our marching orders, “Seven fifteen. Now go Karen, go home, and get ready. You two had better not embarrass me by being late. Charles gets very annoyed at guests who make reservations this late and then show up late. Arthur, you’re going to take the Mercedes. I don’t suppose you have vacuumed the BMW in months.

I knew there would be no arguing with my mother. My mother’s mind was set, and I wasn’t terribly upset with her meddling, “Well, Karen, I guess we’re going. I’ll pick you up at 6:30?”

Karen knew she was trapped, “That will be fine, Arthur. We certainly don’t want to upset Charles.”

I picked Karen up at her apartment. She was lovely in the nude and looked even more beautiful in her dress and heels.

At ten minutes past seven, Charles greeted us and showed us to our table. He removed the reserved sign from a table by the window. He held Karen’s chair for her. “Enjoy your dinner, Mr. Williams, Miss Tillman.” Charles had reserved us one of his best tables. We had an unobstructed view of the lake and the swans.

Karen took a minute to take in her surroundings, “It’s a lovely restaurant, Arthur.”

“My father designed it for Charles. It was one of his first projects in the area. Charles became one of my father’s closest friends after the restaurant was completed. My mother can get a reservation here any day of the week, no matter how late she calls.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.