Fred - Cover

Fred

Copyright© 2019 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Matt met Sarah on Sarah's honeymoon. He helped her see the truth about her marriage. Now, for their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, Matt and Sarah and Fred return with their adult children to the island where Matt and Sarah first met. Their marriage grew in ways they did not expect. NOTE: Please check the codes before you read. The story includes some light MM, oral, no anal. Theirs is a blended family; there is no incest. "Fred" is a sequel to "Sarah's Honeymoon."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic  

HAPPINESS IS A warm fat cock in your hand. Perhaps on its way to your mouth or to your sex. The first time Julian’s cock lengthened and firmed in my palm reminded me of those garden hoses that expand when you turn the water on. You can feel the hose extend, its corrugations smooth, as the pressure builds and it grows fatter.

“Dad,” he’d said last night, “let’s take a walk outside, OK?”

“Sure, Julian.”

“Is it OK if Harper comes along, too?”

“Of course.”

The three of us walked to the beach, quieter now in the late evening. An almost-full moon now high enough in the sky to tell us midnight was not far off. The night air brushed against my skin and inflamed my senses. It would not cool until the very early morning hours. The heat and the energy from Harper and Julian transmitted itself to my hands. My t-shirt and shorts felt tight and hot. I began to sweat, not only from the heat.

I walked between Julian and Harper, holding hands. I heard Julian chuckle.

“This is great, Dad, Harper.”

Beyond the point we found the little bay empty, but Julian wanted to keep walking. I kept silent, waiting. The tide mark I could feel rather than see left a narrow strip of dry sand at the next outcropping. We wouldn’t be caught on our return.

“Dad, you and Mama Sarah and Mom know how Harper and I feel about each other, right?”

At Julian’s words, Harper squeezed my hand.

“We do, Julian.”

“Harper and I know we will have others in our lives. I mean, we’re not ready to get married.”

“Good.”

Harper squeezed my hand again.

“It’s Amy, Dad,” Julian said.

My heart beat a little faster and without thinking I squeezed Julian’s hand. Harper’s too.

“What about her?”

I’m not fond of twenty questions, but I figured I’d still learn more if I kept my mouth shut. I smelled ... the bougainvillea, or something. Everything grew wild around here, not just on the hotel veranda. Julian’s hand felt sweaty now and I let it drop for a moment to wipe my hand on my shorts. I put my arm around his shoulders and pulled him to me. I could smell his sweat, healthy, clean. Even in the moonlight I couldn’t see his eyes very well, but I heard and felt his breathing.

“She’s fine, Dad, there’s nothing wrong.”

“She’s good, Dad,” Harper said. She leaned forward to look at Julian. “Go ahead, Julian, tell him what’s going on.”

I heard a slight giggle. I’m not sure whether it was Harper or Julian. Julian stopped and turned to face me.

“We’ve been exploring a little, Dad.”

I noted Julian’s use of ‘we’ with approval.

“Harper knows. She’s been with us sometimes.”

“Have you two done anything one of you didn’t want to do? You, or Amy?”

“Never, Dad, never.” She’s always told me whether she wanted to do something and I’ve never done anything she didn’t want to do. Same with me.” He chuckled. “Although to be honest there isn’t a lot I wouldn’t have wanted to do.”

“So, Julian, when Amy said you looked ‘good enough to eat’ the other evening, she meant it literally?”

I felt Julian blush, even if I couldn’t see it. “Yes.”

Harper snickered. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

“They make a cute couple, Dad.”

Without knowing it, Harper echoed Sarah’s observation of her and Julian years ago. It was OK with me, and I’m confident with Sarah and Fred, too. Amy and Julian aren’t blood relations, they’re adults, it’s up to them.

“Julian, if you’re asking me if it’s OK what you and Amy are doing, it’s simple. If both of you are OK with it, it’s fine. Is that what you’re asking?”

I felt Julian hesitate. After a second he seemed to relax.

“Yeah, Dad, that’s it.”

I turned to hug him.

“Good for you, Julian. Good for Amy, too.”

I let him go and hugged Harper. I kissed her cheek and couldn’t stop myself from lingering an extra second or two.

“And good for you, Miss Harper.” I felt her squeeze me.

I had a sudden thought.

“Amy likes it when you dress up, doesn’t she?”

At this Harper laughed out loud.

“You should see them, Dad. They look really good together.”

Harper poked Julian.

“Enough talk. It’s too nice not to swim, Julian, Dad. Come on!”

Julian and I stripped and ran for the surf behind Harper. We splashed laughing into the water. We surfaced a little ways out, the water not quite up to our waists and hugged. Julian giggled until Harper silenced him with a kiss.

After they separated Julian turned to me and I knew what he wanted and I let myself flow into his kiss. I’m no blood relation to Julian, either. He’s an adult now, even if he still calls me ‘Dad.’ When he turned to me I lost myself in his kiss. His lips were soft on mine, and I felt the muscles in his rear end flex a little when he pushed against me. When our kiss ended I put my hand over Julian’s heart. It was beating as fast as mine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.