Fred - Cover

Fred

Copyright© 2019 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Matt met Sarah on Sarah's honeymoon. He helped her see the truth about her marriage. Now, for their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, Matt and Sarah and Fred return with their adult children to the island where Matt and Sarah first met. Their marriage grew in ways they did not expect. NOTE: Please check the codes before you read. The story includes some light MM, oral, no anal. Theirs is a blended family; there is no incest. "Fred" is a sequel to "Sarah's Honeymoon."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic  

HARPER ESCORTED JULIAN into the common room of our suite just before we were to go downstairs to dinner on our second night at the resort. My jaw dropped open. Julian smiled, nervous and a little bashful.

“Dad?”

I heard the quaver in his voice and I pulled him to me and hugged him hard. I was shocked and proud of him at the same time. I held him at arm’s length and looked him up and down.

“You look perfect, Julian. Absolutely perfect.”

Fred stepped between us to hug Julian and echo my praise. Sarah did the same, her smile huge. Julian wore trousers, pants of some sort, plus a top that wasn’t overdone, just a little edging, but trimmed enough to be feminine. His bra was barely visible through the top. A hint of lace, nothing fancy. Fred had bought him breast pads, “enhancers” some call them, in the smallest size, so Julian sported just a bit of curve.

Harper had re-done his hair. It remained short but looked feminine. I can’t describe it exactly, but there was something to the wave that said “chic.” A bit of makeup, nothing exaggerated, and simple earrings completed his outfit. I’d make out with him in a flash, I realized. We have no blood relation, even if he calls me “Dad.” He’s an adult now.

“Thanks, Dad.” Julian gave a little twirl to show off. “I feel good.” He put his hands up to his face but didn’t touch. “Harper did my makeup, do you like it?”

I hugged him again. “Looks great, Julian.”

“I’m going out like this tonight as long as you’re all with me.”

“You bet, Julian.” I turned to Harper and pulled her into my arms. “Congratulations, Harper, great job!”

Amy sat on the sofa, a big smile on her face. “He looks good enough to eat, Dad.” She turned red when she realized what she’d said and got up and ran out of the room to our combined laughter.

Sarah chuckled. “Let’s hope she gets over it before we go down to dinner.”

My arms were full of Harper. I kissed her and released her. She gave me a squeeze.

This was the first time Julian was going out with us as a girl, although he told me about his first time and I know he’s done it with Harper and her housemates at school a couple of times. With us, until now he’s always dressed as a boy. He may have worn women’s underwear, but he didn’t try to look like a girl. The lingerie made him feel good, he said. He felt pretty and sexy, he added.


Once more us oldsters pooped out before the younger ones. When Allison asked to stay out late with her older siblings, I first got a promise from Amy. “Amy, I want you to watch over her, make sure she stays safe, right? Easy on the booze, too, OK?”

“No worries, Dad. She’ll be with us the whole time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.