Just a Love Story - Cover

Just a Love Story

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He cheated and paid the price. Will love win out?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Cheating   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish  

Andy

As we sat down, I started by saying, “Julia, the kids have updated me on their life and they have some concerns. I understand you’re getting married in a few months and that you’re are now carrying his child. Is that true?”

Julia nodded and said, “Andy, Fred has asked me to marry him. He says he loves me. Yes we have a sexual relationship and I’ve confirmed that I’m about 6 to 7 weeks along. It was not planned. We had been drinking and got careless. I had been feeling bad so the doctor told me to stop my birth control pills for awhile. We had sex and he ejaculated in me during my fertile time while I was off the pill.”

“Sorry, Julia, too much information, I could care less about your love life or sex life. You’re a grown woman with grown children. You have punished me and the kids enough for my one time lapse in judgement. Kristi said it best, Julia. You not only went nuclear on me but on them too. I’m over that now and the kids are my priority instead of findimng another fuck buddy or worrying about who you’re fucking. They are not happy with you and can’t stand Fred. I guess you already know that they refuse to attend the wedding. Kristi said she will not live with Fred or babysit your child. So there you have it. There words not mine.”

She nodded. I could tell my words stung. She had screwed up royally and was now going to pay the price at 40 years old.

“Julia, the bottom line is they want to come live with me. They don’t give a shit about Fred or your soon-to-be baby bump. I told Kristi I would talk to you about it.”

She began to cry, “I really messed up didn’t I, Andy. I didn’t listen to Susan or Jake Jackson. They both told me not to do anything rash and see if we could salvage our marriage. I let my anger and hurt take over. Hurt you back was all I could think of and I screwed that up. You hurt me, Andy but I’m really the one who blew up our family by not trying to fix it. I know that now but it’s too little, too late. If they will be happier with you then I give it my blessing.”

Her tears were flowing now. I wanted to go take her and hold her but the thought of another man’s baby in her womb was too much.

I said, “Thank you.” Kristi, Jack, get your stuff together. We are moving to my place.”

They were listening to the whole conversation. They both said, “Thanks, Mom, I hope you, Fred and your new baby are as happy as we used to be before you threw Dad out.”

Ouch, more stingers, I thought. The kids are still pissed at her. Julia broke down, sobbing.

We got the kids moved into my condo and were rocking along pretty well.

Two months after they moved in with me, Kristi called me from the school. She was almost hysterical.

“DAD!! DAD!, Mom came to pick me up at school. When I got in the car, she was slumped over the wheel. Dad, she’s bleeding from her vagina. They have called an ambulance.”

I said, “ok Baby, stay calm and I’m on my way. Go with her and I will meet you at the hospital.”

When I arrived at the hospital, Julia was being treated in one of the rooms. Since I was no longer her husband, they wouldn’t tell me anything but the doctor informed Kristi who told me that apparently, Julia had not been taking care of herself as she should being pregnant. He said deep down, she did not want this baby and her guilt was unintentionally depriving her body of the nutrients she needed to have a successful pregnancy. She was dehydrated and malnourished which resulted in a miscarriage. They were trying to get the bleeding under control before taking her to surgery. She would need a hysterectomy.

About that time, Fred White came running in the ER wanting to know where his fiancée was. Since they weren’t married yet, they wouldn’t tell him shit either. Kristi told him the basics, that Julia had lost his baby by miscarriage and would need further surgery. Fred seemed concerned but not in the way I thought a future loving husband would be at this point. I was concerned about their future together.

As they wheeled her to surgery, Kristi and I stayed to make sure she was ok after the surgery. The doctor came out after about 2 hours and told Kristi that her mom was in recovery and doing fine but her baby making days were sadly over. She had lost a lot of blood and was very weak. They were going to keep her a few days to build her strength back up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.