Dominic's Heroes - Cover

Dominic's Heroes

Copyright© 2019 by Liz-n-Rick

Chapter 1

Dominic Schultz, Army, Captain, team leader
James Tatsuada, Navy, Chief Warrant Officer 3, Assistant Team Leader, Demolitions
Denise Heikkanen, Navy, Lt Cdr, Naval Intelligence/CIA, Rear Support/Team Handler
Hannah Sullivan, Air Force, Senior Master Sgt, Tactical Air Control Party
Robert Harris, Navy, SEAL, Senior Chief Petty Officer, Corpsman/PA
Steven Garcia, Marine, Master Sgt, Marine Raider, Recon, Sniper
Talitha Aronoff, Israeli, Mossad, Computers, Field Medic

Premise:

This is a story that’s going to play fast with military overtones in this chapter. I took a page from a classic Clint Eastwood movie, Kelly’s Heroes, and adapted it to modern age type warfare. The story starts as the team is in the process of stealing the money. Thanks for reading and be sure to let me know what you think...

Steven Garcia and Hannah Sullivan lay motionless as the 3-man Taliban patrol passed within 50 meters of their position. They watched as the men not really paying attention to what was going on around them walked and joked amongst themselves. When they were past their position, Hannah slowly turned her head to check both directions to see if there were any stragglers.

“We’re clear, patrol has passed our position.” She whispered into comms.

“Any movement towards our location?” Came Dominic’s voice in her ear.

“Negative. The ones that passed us took the trail back into the village.” She said. “You’re clear all the way to house 1.”

Hannah Sullivan was the hardest working member of recon team Super 5-1. She had started life in the Air Force as a medical services airman. She had been working at a base clinic doing intake, basic triage, and minor procedures on patients. She had applied to the Air Force’s Para Rescue School three times and had been turned down all three. So, when the word came down that the Tactical Air Control School was taking women, she applied and was accepted. She graduated first in her class and after 4 deployments with the Air Force; the Agency came calling and snatched her up. Before she joined her team, she was sent to Fort Sill in Oklahoma to learn everything she could about artillery and how to call it in. She graduated again at the top of her class.

“Roger, we’re moving.” Dominic said over the radio. Hannah and Steven watched in through the thermal optics as three people moved from the hide site that they had occupied for the last 2 hours. The three of them jogged to the first house and stopped to check for movement.

“Nothing moving here, please confirm.” Dominic said.

“Roger, we see no movement. Call it.” Hannah told him.

“Moving.” Dominic said into his comms.

The sniper and his spotter watched as they moved to the next house. The three people slowly made their way around the edge of the village towards the next house. When they reached it, Robert quietly opened the door; him and James slipped inside followed by Dominic.

“Clear on the ground floor, moving to check the roof.” James whispered.

Robert Harris and James Tatsuada came over from the Teams. Robert was an instructor at BUDs for the last 18 months. When he wasn’t torturing the candidates, he was using his degree in finance to play the market and grow his retirement. Robert had done well in the market; he’d paid off his home outside Little Creek VA and owned a condominium south of Miami. James Tatsuada was the mystery of the team. He was enlisted and was assigned to Seal Team 2 for 6 years. But he had put his warrant officer packet in and had been accepted. When he came back to the teams, he pretty much disappeared and ran “other projects” around the Marine and Navy special ops program. Dominic had made him the team’s intelligence handler when James was assigned to him.

“Movement from the target house, stand by.” Hannah said over comms. She watched as a lone man came outside to smoke. “Tango is outside the target house smoking, approximately 20 meters from your position, will advise.”

Steven had his rifle already pointed at the door. “Target is 5-5-9 meters, on scope.”

Steven Garcia was the most experienced of the team. He was a Marine Raider, Scout/Sniper, and had been on more deployments than the whole team put together. If they needed people to augment other teams, he volunteered to stay and work with the ones coming into country. He was born on a Mescalero Apache reservation. His grandfather was the tribal medicine man. So, after his parents were killed in a DUI accident, his grandfather took over. He learned everything there was to learn about Apache medicine. When his grandfather died suddenly from a massive heart attack, he joined the Marines and never looked back. He always said that whoever he was with overseas was his family.

“Hold scope and stand by.” Hannah told him.

The three of them froze where they were at. Dominic was in position to see the cherry on the end of the cigarette as he smoked it. Finally, after he was finished the insurgent stretched and then walked back inside the target house.

“You’re clear.” Hannah said, “Tango is back inside.”

The three men quietly resumed what they were doing. Robert made his away across the roof. “Roof is clear, I have eyes on the bunker. It’s approximately 10 meters from the north side of the target building. Can you see my laser from there?” He asked Steven.

“Roger, I see the bunker cover.” Steven said. “I see no movement between you and the bunker.

Dominic and James moved up to the back of the target building. They leaned against the back in the shadow of the building waiting for someone to come up from inside the bunker. “Now we wait.” Dominic said into his radio.

Dominic was a prior enlisted soldier that had spent 5 years as an enlisted man. After his enlistment was up, he was accepted to the ROTC program at Auburn, he finished his undergraduate and his master’s degree in civil engineering and was branched to Infantry as his career field. Because he was prior enlisted and served 3 years at 2nd 75th Ranger Battalion, getting assigned there as a second lieutenant was fairly easy. Of course, the fact that the current regimental commander was once his battalion commander didn’t hurt either. He excelled and was promoted to Captain a full year early. He was then assigned to command the Regimental Reconnaissance Detachment. When he was finished there, Denise Heikkanen and the Agency were waiting for him.

“Tell me something Steven...” Hannah whispered to him.

“You want to know why I’m sitting behind the rifle instead of spotting, right?” He asked her.

“I’d rate you in the top 1% of military snipers. You should be where I am.” She told him.

“No, I shouldn’t, I have issues with multi-tasking like you do on missions. Trust me, you’re a better spotter than I would be.” He told her.

Thirty minutes later, Robert saw the bunker lid start to come up. “Heads up.” He said as he looked through the scope of his rifle. He watched as Dominic and James silently moved up to bunker.

When the terrorist was out of the hole, Dominic grabbed him, putting his hand over his mouth and a knife into the side of his throat cutting his vocal cords. James grabbed the lid of the bunker to make sure that it didn’t slam down and wake people up. When Dominic was sure that the man was dead, he quietly laid him down away from the hole. James pulled out his suppressed pistol and leaned into the hole. He watched as three others were moving around inside working with computers and making radio calls. James was thankful that the hole was a fairly large one. He slid into the bunker as quietly as possible. When he was on the floor, Dominic closed the lid. He heard six thumps and then opened the lid to the bunker. He grabbed the dead body, pulled it over to the hole, and dropped it into the bunker. Dominic took one last look around and then climbed in and quietly closed the lid.

Robert was watching the area from the roof. Ten minutes later, when he saw the lid start to open again, he breathed a little easier.

“Coming out, hold your fire.” Dominic said over the radio.

“Roger, come out.” Robert replied.

Dominic poked his head up and looked in the Robert’s direction. He saw an IR laser flash three times and then climbed out of the hole as quickly and quietly as he could. He stood holding the lid for James to climb up. Instead, James handed him a duffle bag and then another one. Then James climbed out of the hole. When he was all the way out of the bunker, Dominic lowered the lid, they each picked up a duffle bag and moved back to the house where Robert was on overwatch.

“I have you both out of the bunker and moving back towards local overwatch. Thermals have no movement around you.” Hannah said into the radio.

“Roger, local overwatch is climbing down. When he’s back with us, we’re moving to transportation. Stand by to initiate package. We’ll pick you up at the secondary rendezvous and exfil. If you can get a shot on someone, take it. The more chaos the better.” Dominic told them.

“Roger.” Hannah said as she readied the detonator for the package that James and Dominic left in the bunker. “Standing by to detonate.” She reported.

20 minutes later, Dominic came over comms. “We’ve got transportation, bring the rain and detonate.” Dominic said to her.

Hannah switched comms frequencies on her radio and made the call to the artillery batter that was standing by. “Maelstrom 2-7, this is Super 5-1. Adjust fire over.” She said quietly into her radio.

“Super 5-1 this is Maelstrom 2-7. Adjust fire over.” A voice came back across.

She paused and looked at her surroundings for a moment. When she was sure that everything was in place, she made the call. “Maelstrom 2-7, fire on predesignated grid coordinates. 11 rounds HE quick and 4 rounds Willie Pete, over.” Hannah said replied.

“Super 5-1 Maelstrom 2-7, I copy fire on predesignated grid coordinates, 10 rounds HE quick, and 4 rounds Willie Pete, how copy?” The voice asked.

“Good copy Maelstrom 2-7, Super 5-1 standing by.” She said.

Less than a minute later they heard an explosion way off in the distance and then the voice came over the radio. “Shot over.”

“Shot out.” Hannah replied.

She watched off in the distant open field for the rounds to start hitting. She heard the voice over the radio again. “Splash over.”

The first round impacted, Steven and Hannah both smiled. “Splash out.” She paused for a moment as she looked at her map before she called them back. “Left 200, drop 100 and fire for effect. Mission complete when rounds are complete. Thanks for your help.”

“Roger, left 200, drop 100 fire for effect. I copy mission complete after rounds complete ... Enjoy the show. Maelstrom 2-7 out.” Maelstrom told her over the radio. Artillery rounds started landing every 15 seconds.

Steven watched the target house where all the HVT’s were staying. He saw the security start to come out and scramble to see what was going on. “Hannah, Bishara just came out.” He told her.

Hannah got back to her spotter’s scope and looked at the situation. She saw the Taliban commander Rashad Bishara coming out holding his AK47 and looking around. “Bishara’s walking away from the target building towards the center of the village. Cleared to engage.” She told him. Hannah hit the detonator for the package at the same time Steven’s Barrett rifle fired. She watched in her scope as Rashad Nawaz Bishara’s head disappeared in a red mist. The same time he fired, the 5 lbs. of C4 that James had left in the bunker went off, effectively obliterating everything inside of it. Steven and Hannah scanned for more targets. But due to the incoming artillery, the explosion in the bunker and the sniper fire, all the insurgents had found cover and no one was moving. They watched as a lone truck with no lights moved away from the village, and that was their que to pack up and exfil.

Steven and Hannah got to the bottom of the hill they were on almost the same time that James, Robert, and Dominic arrived in the truck. They threw their gear in the back, jumped in, and sped off.

At the same time in the village, orders were being given to chase down the infidels that had desecrated the meeting and killed one of the commanders. The remaining 6 vehicles took off from the village to chase after Super 5-1.

Hannah was watching as vehicles were coming down the hill after them. “Shit...” she said loud enough for Steven and Robert to look and see what she was looking at. “Raven, this is Super 5-1, hot exfil in progress, approximately 6 vehicles, one with heavy weapons, in pursuit down route Tiger approximately 10 klicks from phase line blue. Request immediate close air support.” Hannah called out over her radio.

A calm male voice came back across the radio less than a second later. “Super 5-1, this is Raven, I copy multiple vehicles in pursuit. We have eyes on you and the bad guys, don’t worry, we’ve got you, stand by.”

“Roger Raven, Super 5-1 standing by.” She replied. “Air Support enroute and I have no idea what they’re giving us. Can this thing go any faster?” Hannah asked the team leader.

Dominic, looked back at her with a grin, “What’s the matter Sully, don’t like 4th of July fireworks?” He asked her. “I love fireworks, don’t you love fireworks Steven?” he asked Steven Garcia who was watching out the back in the bed of the Toyota Hilux truck they stole.

“I loved the fireworks she made a couple minutes ago. I can honestly say that I was very aroused when it was over.” He responded without looking away from behind them but with a smirk on his face.

“I gotta go with Sully on this one boss, these canyon walls are NOT going to be a good time if they catch up to us.” Robert said.”

“You say anything about Tora Bora in 2013 and I’m going to revoke your man card. I remember a certain corpsman pissing himself when the RPG bounced off the wall of the canyon wall he was hugging.” CW3 James Tatsuada replied.

“You try having an RPG land 3 feet from where you’re laying and then come back and talk to me.” Robert told James.

“Dom, can we get some testosterone when we get back? I think we’re gonna need it if this continues.” James asked as they broke into laughter.

“Super 5-1 this is Raven.” Hannah heard on her radio.

“Raven, Super 5-1, go ahead.” Hannah replied.

“Super 5-1, Weasel flight is on station at phase line blue. Pachyderm 2-6 with support is holding at phase line white. How copy over?” The voice said over the radio.

Hannah was looking over her map and notes as he called out instructions. “Copy ... Weasel flight on station at phase line blue, Pachyderm holding 2 minutes from PZ. Moving down to Weasel’s push time now.” She replied. Hannah leaned over and Robert pulled her pack open and got to her radio. He turned the frequency knob, closed her pack back up, and slapped her on the shoulder.

“Weasel flight, this is Super 5-1.” Hannah radioed.

“Super 5-1 this is Weasel 2-6, request identification, status, and location.” The muffled voice came back with.

“Weasel 2-6, one open bed vehicle marked with IR strobe, 5 pax, moving south-south west down route Tiger at approximately 100 kph. Very angry people following less than 2 minutes behind, request CAS at phase line Blue.” She replied.

“Super 5-1, I copy very angry people 2 minutes behind you. We’re on station at Phase line blue ready to roll in hot.” Weasel 2-6 replied.

“Roger Weasel 2-6. Stand by for my call.” Hannah replied with a grin.

“Weasel 2-6 standing by.” Came across the radio.

“Apaches on station at phase line blue boss.” Hannah yelled at Schultz. He gave her a thumb’s up and got on his radio.

“Home front, this is Super 5-1.” Dominic called.

“Super 5-1 this is Home Front, what’s your status?” a female voice came back with.

“Approaching phase line blue, 1 minute. Approximately 5 minutes till PZ. “ Dominic called out.

“Roger Super 5-1, Pachyderm is on station and moving towards PZ in 2 minutes.” The voice replied.

“Roger, Home Front, see you in a bit. Out.” He replied, terminating the call. Dominic looked over at James and asked, “You do know that LT Simpson has the hots for you right?”

James looked over at Dominick. “The tall brunette with the pixie haircut and blue eyes that works for the Station chief?” he asked.

Dominic nodded his head in response. “She asked me to make sure that you know she’s single.” He told James. “I know that fiasco with the ex wife has you gun shy about women, but it’s been 3 years and it really seems she’s interested in more of a relationship than a roll in the sheets. She’s sat with me a couple times and picked my brain about you.”

“She is pretty cool. She’s the one that gave me the DVD collection of ‘Sharpe’s Rifles’ I’ve been watching.” James said. “And it would be nice to be able to give my girls a positive role model to emulate instead of that shrew they call a mother.”

“I’ll see if I can get a picture of the way her eyes light up when you walk into the TOC for the Op Orders.” Dominic said to him.

He smiled and quickly glanced over to Dominic. “She has good taste ... What hot blooded woman wouldn’t want some of this?”

“I just hope that she doesn’t get a look at what you’re packing because of your Oriental heritage and start laughing.” Robert said from the back of the truck.

“Your mom didn’t seem to mind when I had her bent over the arm of my couch before we deployed.” He fired back.

“Mom hasn’t had a boyfriend since dad died, so I’m sure she’d think even your tiny dick would be of John Holmes size.” Robert fired back.

James countered Robert by saying, “Speaking of tiny dicks, you trying to make up for yours with that jacked up, redneck looking F250 you bought last year?”

Harris was getting ready with another insult when Steven yelled out, “HOSTILES REAR CLOSING FAST!!” After that all you heard was his Barrett rifle from the back of the truck. Harris started shooting almost at the same time Garcia did.

Hannah Sullivan was looking around to the front of the truck and then made a call over the radio. “Weasel 2-6, Super 5-1 Phase line blue ... Now!” Hannah yelled out. All she heard in reply as she started firing her weapon was “Roger, heads down.”

All of the sudden the lead vehicle exploded in a massive fireball. As the team was moving away, they heard the Apache gunship’s 30mm chain guns open up and spray the area with high explosive rounds. One vehicle managed to get past the front one, but was immediately peppered with more 30mm rounds. The second vehicle exploded effectively blocking the road from pursuit. The three of them stopped shooting back as the fire got farther and farther in the distance.

“Super 5-1, we have you clear with no pursuit. We’re going to stay on station and mop up, please advise Raven when you’re on the birds.” Weasel 2-6 called out.

“Roger Weasel 2-6, will advise when we’re in the air, our collective asses thank you and yours.” Sullivan called out.

“Roger Super 5-1. Please remind your team leader he STILL owes me a case of Rip-its. Weasel 2-6 out.” The voice replied.

Hannah leaned over and Robert flipped the frequency switch back to the original frequency. “Raven, Super 5-1.”

“Super 5-1 this is Raven, sitrep.” The calm voice called out.

“Arriving PZ in approximately 3 minutes, 5 pax, all healthy and with all equipment. Confirm on time pick up, over.” Hannah spoke out to the other voice.

“Super 5-1, I confirm on time pick up of all pax and equipment, Pachyderm is arriving at PZ in one minute.” Raven returned with.

“Jimmy, make this thing go faster, Transportation is arriving early for a change!” Yelled Hannah from the back of the truck.

“Me and Barney Rubble sitting next to me can Flintstones this thing if that would make you feel better! This isn’t my SRT Challenger, it’s a fucking beater!” He yelled back.

Harris stuck his face up to the window and yelled “YABBA DABBA DOOOOOO!!”

James extended his left arm out the window at the back of the truck and flipped them all off as they laughed. As they rounded the next corner they saw the Chinook helicopter sitting on the ground. The got to within 100 meters and slammed on the brakes. As they all jumped out and grabbed their gear, a lone gunman opened up on them from the other side of the road. Hearing nothing but the aircraft, all of them started running. No one knew anything about the gunman till Tatsuada went down holding his leg. The door gunners on the Chinook opened up with their machine guns while the supporting Apaches started peppering the other side of the road with rockets from their wings. Hannah and Robert were the closest so they picked him up and moved to the bird.

As the bird lifted off, Harris, being the team medic started ripping gear off of his friend and assistant team leader. Hannah was right there with him ripping his pants open to get to the wound. Over the Chinook jet engines, the pair of them worked on him as fast as they could.

The crew chief had dragged the birds medical kit and oxygen canister over to Robert and Hannah right as Robert hit James with a morphine syrette “Relax, you’re really gonna love this!” Robert said to James with a smile. James on the other hand was grimacing in pain when the morphine hit his bloodstream. All the Navy Seal said was “America, fuck yeah...” and calmed down. Robert was working as fast as he could when he realized the bigger problem. “IT HIT THE FEMORAL ARTERY! GET AN IV IN NOW!! DOM, GET THE O2 GOING AND MASK HIM!!” Robert yelled over the jet engines. Hannah and Dominic worked at the same time, at cross purposes, but neither got into the other’s way. Dominic had the oxygen cannula put together and in James’ nostrils about the same time Hannah had finished putting the IV in his arm. James in the meantime could still feel some pain yet and started to thrash. “HOLD HIM STILL I CAN’T GET A HOLD OF THE ARTERY!!!! The other four team members all reached down to hold him still. “Got it! Run the fluid wide open!” Hannah adjusted the IV so that the bag would flow as fast as it could. She also had another one prepped to run right after the first one ran out. Robert had taped the hemostat holding the femoral artery closed to Jimmy’s leg. He grabbed the Xstat from Hannah and pumped all the sponges into his leg to seal the wound. Hannah was right behind him with 2 bandages to cover the wound. Robert took the head set the crew chief offered him and started with the nine line medical report over the radio. Hannah wrote down everything that was done to him on a casualty card and tied it to Jimmy’s uniform top.

The bird’s crew chief walked over to Dominic and started talking. “Dom, I just got the word, we’ve already been diverted to the CSH. The pilot has this thing wide open as fast it’ll go. Home Front is on her way and will meet you there. The pilot relayed a message from Weasel 2-3. He said to tell you that there’s a big red spot where the bad guy was.” The crew chief patted the team leader’s shoulder and walked off. Dominic looked at a very pale and unconscious James Tatsuada and silently prayed for his friend.

4 hours later

Denise Heikkanen walked into the hospital mess hall and looked around. She saw the 4 remaining members of Super 5-1 sitting alone off by themselves. None of them had showered yet or even changed out of their soiled uniforms. Dominic was quietly talking but she couldn’t hear him over the dozens of other conversations. She walked over and grabbed a diet coke out of the cooler, walked over, and sat down with the team.

Denise was the agency’s handler for the team. She was responsible for all the support, supplies, and intelligence they needed to run missions. Before that, she had graduated Magna Cum Laude from Duke University, her degree in International Relations and a minor in Human Behavior made it very easy for her to go into Naval Intelligence. After she had been promoted to Lieutenant, she had finished her doctorate in behavioral and clinical psychology. She had been assigned to Quantico and Little Creek as an interrogator after that. The scuttlebutt was that if you were on the business end of Denise Heikkanen, you were in for a very long and very bad day.

She listened as Dom was talking about the first time he ever met James. “First time I met him in Iraq, he was laying out on top of his hooch wearing nothing but a speedo. He took one look at me, scoffed, and said in a VERY bad French accent, ‘I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries. Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.’ I was totally speechless and turned around and walked away with my mouth hanging open not knowing what had just happened.”

All 5 of them laughed at that. “I remember the first time he went snowboarding with us in Germany. He swore up and down he could snowboard better than any of us.” Harris remembered with tears in his eyes. He wiped them off before he continued. “Keep in mind, I’ve been snowboarding since I was a boy. We got to the top of the hill and we raced to the bottom. Come to find, Jimmy actually skateboarded professionally in high school. Son of a bitch beat me by almost 8 seconds to the bottom.”

“I wonder when his girls will get the message? They’re going to be inconsolable over this, they loved their dad.” Hannah said to the group.

“I’m so sorry about Jimmy. I don’t know what to say about him. I’ve known him for 4 years, and he was more like an older brother to me than my own brothers.” She said. Looking over at Robert. He was sitting at the table staring straight ahead with unfocused eyes. “There was no way you could have known the bullet jacket fragmented and hit the artery further up the leg. You did all you could.” She told him.

“Yeah ... I know.” He said quietly. “And I appreciate it.”

“Doesn’t help much does it?” She asked him.

“No...” was all he said as he crossed his arms laid his head down on the table.

Garcia spoke up after that. “Did you ever get him the Klondike bars he won after you bet him he couldn’t scale the ISAF HQ building without getting caught?” he asked.

Denise laughed at that memory. “Yup. I stole a case from the base commander. I gave it to him the next night. He told me I was brave soul taking them from the base commander.” She giggled.

Dominic looked up smiling and asked if it was debriefing time. To which she nodded yes. She got up and the other 4 members of team Super 5-1 got up to follow her back to the compound. None of them were looking forward to the mission debrief since there were theater level intelligence officers that were going to watch their debriefing. Dominic looked at Denise and asked her if there was anyone specific that they needed to know about that would be in on the meeting.

“There are a few intel officers from ISAF and surrounding districts that are going to be there.” Denise replied. “Apparently your mission has stirred up enough interest in going back in there enforce to clean it out. Task Force Green is gearing up right now with a go time of 2 hours from now.”

“Wow, someone was paying attention to what we sent back ... First time for everything I guess” Dominic said stoically.

“I’m really sorry about Jimmy. I meant what I said earlier to you and the gang. He really was like a brother to me. I’ll miss him.” Denise said with some tears appearing in her eyes.

“Thanks Denise, he’ll be missed.” Dom said.

Both of them were in thought before Denise spoke back up. “Oh, I forgot, Johnson is going to be sitting in on this one since we’ve got people going back in.” Denise said with a slight smirk.

The whole team started moaning and grumbling when she told them that. “Crap, really? Why does Johnson have to be here for this one? He really specializes in absolutely nothing but busting my balls.” Dominic said.

Robert spoke up after Dominic. “I’d swear on a 6ft tall stack of Hershey’s dark chocolate that he thinks that Haqqani Terror Network is the newest hottest brand of high end women’s shoes. I mean seriously, what is his job besides chief PITA?”

“Don’t worry, I managed to get his leash shortened for this discussion because of all the people watching the debrief. He won’t give you too much grief for too long.” Denise promised with a confident smirk.

2 hours later

Dominic was sitting in the chair facing the wall and not the door like he usually had. Denise had been going over some of the pictures and other video recordings.

“So when you saw the vehicles driving up, you called it in and tried to get to a spot where you could see who it was?” she asked.

“No I didn’t have to move. Sullivan and Garcia were already watching that side of the village. They had perfect line of sight, cover, and concealment on the meeting area. We also had video through both the spotting and rifle scopes.” Dominic replied.

“Tell me about these pictures. There are 4 bodies here. One is Mohammad Hakim Fakoury, who are the other ones in the pictures?” Denise asked.

“The others in the pictures are HVT’s that we were told might be at the village. Abdullah Mahmood Nassar, Hashim Khan Kassab, Waleed Zarfullah Maloof, and Rashad Nawaz Bishara were confirmed to be in the village as you can see.” Dominic pulled another picture out and handed it to Denise. “Bishara is dead. The rest we have no idea what happened to them after the shooting started.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.