The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 28: Foursome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Foursome - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The next day had a strange undercurrent through it. I noted that Dave and Carol, and Todd and Emma sat next to each other and were very touchy-feely. Everybody else noticed, too. Both couples had disappeared into my house from the ‘dance floor’ the night before and didn’t reappear before the others headed back to their motel. I guessed based on no evidence other than what we’d observed on the patio the night before that they swapped back and forth with each other in the guest room.

Ginger and I decided we’d take a break over the lunch hour. Despite the summer heat, I took a group with us on a five mile run before we came back to eat. Mindy, Cole, Dean, Todd, Russ, Stacy, and Beth joined me. Of course, appropriate introductions were made between those that hadn’t met before. Those staying at the house opted for taking a swim and ‘catching some rays’ before the afternoon thunderstorms started as they usually did that time of year.

When we all got back from our run, sweaty and gasping for breath because we raced the last half-mile, we were pleasantly surprised. The women who had stayed behind were all topless beside the pool. Dave, who’d also stayed behind, looked happier than a kid in a candy store with a fifty-dollar bill. He’d obviously been perving out on all the tit-flesh on display around him as everybody sat and talked.

Stacy took one look at everybody and stripped off her clothes entirely. When she was nude, she did a little happy dance and then dove into the deep end of the pool. Cole and Russ nearly lost it. Beth and Mindy duplicated Stacy’s ‘strip and dive’ maneuver.

Cole was the first of the new men to follow suit. He checked with me to see whether I would admonish him, but I just shrugged and gestured at the pool. He was naked and swimming seconds later. Todd, Russ, and I followed along for the skinny-dip.

Holly nicely had large towels in a pile for all of us when we clamored out of the pool ready for some lunch. We wrapped the towels around our waists, women included, and went to the picnic tables where sandwiches had been saved for us that we’d had a caterer deliver that morning.

As we ate, I noted that Russ and Cole couldn’t take their eyes off of the women’s boobage. After the swim the nipples on Mindy, Stacy, and Beth had engorged to a white hardness, even with the warm day. Beth, ever the tease, kept rubbing her tits every few minutes, almost as though to keep them at peak arousal.

After our ninety-minute lunch period, Beth left for her studio, people redressed in casual clothes, and we reconvened our company retreat in our living room. For a change, I invited Mindy to talk about the thought process that had gone on at Kronics Matrix that led to the selection of our firm to do the extensive consulting engagement. She was very thorough in her explanation, and detailed. For us, it was fabulous to hear about how we could position ourselves opposite other consulting firms so that we were highly and nicely differentiated.

After Mindy had left us to go shopping, Stacy told of how Tara and she had picked our firm out of a dozen others for the Houston job. She added to what Mindy had said. The group then talked about how each of us was not only a consultant, but also a marketing and sales person for the company. We broke things down into new business and follow-on work, and talked about the different engagements there were to be had, and our positioning for each one.

I emphasized how I constantly ‘gave away’ free consulting in order to win various jobs or follow-on, and we talked about the ‘trash and treasures’ we could leave behind to instill goodwill with our prospects – an article, a book, a movie, PowerPoint slides, coffee mug for our company, and more. Based on that discussion, Ginger and I asked Holly to see about what kind of branded but funky ‘treasures’ we could buy and give out here and there as positive gestures.

Stacy loudly whispered to me, “Invite them all to our next big orgy!” Although her comment had been met for me, I knew our newest employees had heard her comment. Her tone let them know she was serious.

During our afternoon break I saw Cole and Russ descend on Dean and Dave. They were full of questions, and I could see some serious information sharing between them. On the distaff side, I saw Erin cull Stacy from the others and lead her outside. They had a serious discussion, but I saw smiles, so I figured it couldn’t be too bad. Stacy also gave me a wink when she came back in.

When we broke up the afternoon session, the weather was still good but there were ‘boomers’ nearby. Stacy suggested the pool and drinks on the patio again, so that’s what happened. The women went off to change in our master bedroom, and it sounded like a hen party in there. The men changed in the guest bedroom.

When the women arrived on the patio, they were all topless. Mindy and Beth had rejoined us, and soon Jo and Megan also arrived and then Brad and Doug. More introductions were made. I think the men were surprised at how the nudity was generally ignored.

Cole even commented, “No one seems to mind the nudity?”

Jo was next to him, “Nudity? We’re not nude ... like we usually are at each other’s pools or Jacuzzis. I’m wearing my suit bottom. I had to look for it because it’s been so long since I wore it around here.”

Cole’s eyebrows rotated off his forehead. Russ was trying to act cool with what he’d just heard from our neighbor. She was teasing, but only slightly.

Later, I saw Cole putting the make on Stacy. As far as he knew she was a fully available, single female, and damn fine looking one at that. Stacy got into the game and turned on her flirt. The two of them started to subtly touch each other all over as they sat close together and sipped their wine. She pulled his arm around her as they sat and made sure his hand could cup her breast and his fingers could tweak her nipple.

Dean got enamored with Erin, and the two of them started a private tête-à-tête with each other to the point where I thought they might not make the dinner we had arranged at the Sand Bar Restaurant on Anna Maria Island about five miles away.

Ginger told me that she’d told Dave and Todd they had to broaden out to other women; consequently, the two of them were conversing with Megan and Beth. Doug discovered Carol, and Brad happily reengaged with Emma, who’d he’d already been with several times.

I glanced further around and saw Russ was well into Ginger, and she into him. They were also doing the touchy-feely dance. Ginger duplicated Stacy’s move and sat close to him and pulled his arm around so that his hand could fondle her boobs. I happily interacted with Mindy and Holly, often commenting about the other arrangements that had formed. Mindy wanted to take book on who’d get laid right after dinner when we got back to the house.

We’d arranged for a small van to pick us all up and take us to and from the restaurant. The van was on time at six-thirty, so we clamored aboard. I noticed a few of the women sat on the laps of the men they’d been flirting with earlier. There were lots of kisses between the newly formed pairs.

We had a lot of fun at the restaurant, and there was a unrestricted flow of alcohol to the table, but this group drank moderately and no one got blotto. We walked around the main ‘downtown’ area after dinner, and the out-of-towners bought flakey souvenirs to take home or give away to friends.

After we got home, the girls again went topless. The men followed suit. I put on our dance music over the patio speakers that favored slow songs over fast numbers. With the larger group there was more interest in dancing, and soon most of the group were in each other’s arms swaying away on the dimly lit patio. Occasionally, we’d hear the deep rumble of nearby thunder but things remained dry at the house. The dancing was an excuse to rub together and to be close enough to whisper sweet nothings to each other and to kiss.

About ten o’clock I took stock of how the evening was shaping up. Russ and my wife were in a deep lip lock that seemed as though it would never stop. I noticed Ginger holding his hand to her bare breasts. She was horny and I knew it.

Stacy and Cole had just gone to a chaise and gotten horizontal. They were making out and their hands were all over each other, but mainly focused on genitals. Erin and Dean were grinding their hips together and looking deep into each other’s eyes.

Beth told Todd he needed to suck on her breasts. Her moans drew attention to the sexual activity. Megan got Dave to suckle her boobs right next to them. She also had her hand inside his pants stroking the hard shaft she’d found there. I couldn’t remember whether they’d been together before, since they’d been at some of our earlier parties.

Nearby, Mindy, Holly, and I watched Brad and Doug removed the tops from Carol and Emma. They quickly sought out some of the chaises. Mindy and Holly had also shed their tops, and then they both went further and just shed all their clothes. I ended up naked and on a chaise making out with the two of them. They gave me a hard-on that wouldn’t quit.

By then, Ginger was getting rid of the last of her clothing and so was Russ. Cole and Stacy were naked and humping together as their hands went wild. Erin had started giving Dean a blowjob, and that activity spread like wild fire through the group.

Personally, I started to eat out Mindy with Holly’s help. Everyone heard Stacy have a couple of orgasms, and that resulted in the last vestiges of shyness, reticence to have sex in the open, and uncertainty evaporating.

I watched Ginger riding Russ for a while, and then to my surprise, she and Stacy changed partners. Ginger rode Cole as Stacy welcomed Russ into her pussy with his happy prong. Near them, I saw Brad and Doug change partners with Carol and Emma. Emma was also very vocal about her orgasms and happiness.

Erin came to us, beautifully naked. She said, “I’d like to be with you. Could Mindy or Holly be with Dean?” Both women smiled and went to please the man as Erin just slid onto my shaft. She gasped, “I’ve wanted you all day ... actually, since yesterday when I figured out what was going on with you, this company, and its clients.”

I’m sure Erin had a billion questions and thoughts about what was happening. We stayed together for over an hour and made love twice, but other than some words about how great we were together or a ‘let’s-try-this’ comment, we didn’t talk. We did constantly look into each other’s eyes, and we kissed a great deal.

We broke apart when Cole eventually came and asked Erin whether she’d like to be with him and cuddle. She did, so she left with my urging to make it happen. I tagged Carol and we made love.

By then I noted that Ginger and Dean were fucking up a storm. They both seemed very happy. Jo and Beth came and kissed me goodnight at one point. Jo said, “We have to work tomorrow and need our beauty sleep. If you do this again tomorrow night, please ask us back.” I kissed each of them with my cock still in Carol’s quim and they left. I noted that Doug was now with Emma, and doing very sexual things to her that made her moan in happiness.

Towards midnight, we all slowed down. I’d cleaned up a few pussies, and most of the women had also been on the cleanup squad. Dean distinguished himself when he demonstrated that he, too, was a man who didn’t mind cleanup up after himself. A few of us took a late swim and then cuddled together.

Ginger came and found me, and I got a beautiful kiss from her. We bid the others goodnight after putting out some pillows, light blankets, and sheets for those that opted to stay over. A very few of them were still fucking; among them were Erin and Russ.


We served a large breakfast the next morning for all of our staff plus Mindy. Ginger went around the tables and kissed each of the men thanking them for a memorable evening, and promising more that evening. I did the women. Those kisses and acknowledgement of the exhibitionist sex we shared the night before removed any feelings of embarrassment or tentativeness about how the day would proceed.

Our group of runners did a midday jog as we’d done the day before. Upon returning home we found everyone naked and joined them. Most had taken a swim. Our swim in the pool was delightful and not the least embarrassing or questionable. There continued to be some light sexual banter around the meal and then during our working sessions on our methodology and clients.

Wednesday evening was a near duplicate of the evening before, but with people more familiar and comfortable with everybody else. I was sure that some of the guys made sure to connect with the women they wouldn’t see for a long time once our meeting ended. We did reassure them that we were likely to do some kind of major event over the winter where we’d all get together again.

In saying we’d all get together, I was thinking of when we’d hold the Second Official Orgy Weekend, guessing that maybe we’d do it the President’s Day weekend again. That was still a ways off, at least in my thinking.

There were eighteen of us that night after the neighbors joined us. Ginger organized us into threesomes: two threesomes with two men and one woman, and four threesomes with two women and one man. Swapping around was encouraged and would have happened anyway. I was surprised at how accepting everyone was of the group sex and the swapping around.

The erotic fun left us all panting and happy. People slept mostly around the house somewhere rather than going back to the motel. In the morning, we gathered everybody and took several cars and drove into Bradenton and went to a place that specialized in omelets of all sizes, shapes, and consistencies. I covered the bill at the end and we went back to the house.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.