The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 20: Weekend Redux for Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Weekend Redux for Friends - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday evening dinner the neighbors and we put on a buffet on our patio. I took a headcount when everyone was seated and there were twenty-four of us for our official orgy dinner. We’d more or less dressed for dinner, mostly less, but just shy of complete nudity. I’d never been to a nudist colony, but often on weekends one of our patios could easily have been mistaken for such a place.

Quite a few couples had afternoon liaisons and accordant naps, but by seven o’clock were bouncing around like Tigger in Winnie-the-Pooh, eager for the meal, the companionship, and the other couplings that would follow that night.

I had a surprise for the group that I announced at the end of the main course. Doug and Beth carried it out of his house where it had been hidden to the patio. I’d managed an hour away from the group to assemble the piece in my garage that afternoon; didn’t anything arrive assembled these days? The gift for all of us was a full-size massage table, and a complete kit of massage oils and other products to enliven our viewing enjoyment whenever someone was willing to be on display in our lovemaking.

The table brought a round of applause and several people got up to examine it. For one, it was kind of a doublewide table. Two people could lay on the table together side-by-side without one feeling they were about to fall off. I had figured this would enable all sorts of sex acts to be perpetrated on the platform. The table could quickly be adjusted easily in about ten different ways, plus it was easy to clean and guaranteed to withstand Florida sunshine should it be left outside a lot.

Moreover, the massage oils I got were also edible and flavored in either strawberry or vanilla without tasting cloyingly sweet or obnoxious. Thus, someone could be oiled up so that every pore was vibrating, and then they could be eaten and licked without the muncher getting an unpleasant oily taste in their mouth. They were also safe should they get inside any part of female or male anatomy.

As we had coffee and some light desserts others examined the table and even lay down on it and wiggled around to sense the stability. I thought the extra width aided in the lateral stability.

Eve winked at me as she got up from the table several seats away from me. She went to Brad and the two had a conversation I couldn’t hear. The result became evident only a few minutes later. Brad broke open some of the bottles of massage oil as Eve got onto the table on her stomach with only a white towel over her beautiful nude middle-age ass. She had no right to complain about getting older.

Brad slowly started to work on Eve, doing her arms and shoulders, and then shifting to her lower legs and feet. He massaged every finger and toe, and worked his way in both directions towards that towel.

Others on the patio had taken seats and were watching the erotic massage as they talked and even made suggestions. Brad added more oil, and pushed the towel aside to work on her glutes. Eve was moaning, especially when an errant finger of her masseur happened to dip between her legs and run past her slit.

The coupling on the patio enabled our visitors to be with new people from our home and the neighborhood as the ‘show’ continued. Moreover, all the clothing worn at dinner had been dispensed with. In many cases, a woman sat in a man’s lap impaled on his hard cock as they watched Brad and Eve. Each made small motions to keep the stimulus effective in their lovemaking.

Eve rolled over for Brad, and he worked on her front, paying titillating attention to her breasts, even pulling vertically on her nipples until the slippery culprits snapped back to her body, usually with a moan of pleasure at the effect.

I had Brook in my lap and did that to her, and she assured me that she’d just had a small orgasm. I could even feel her spasming vagina around my embedded cock. Some of the other men got similar reactions from their partners. I heard Jillian moan loudly right after one of Stacy’s orgasms nearby.

Brad’s cock was exposed and Eve sucked on his oiled up shaft as he continued to massage her body, running his hands from her shoulders, over her breasts, and down to her clitoris and slit, even inserting fingers into her. She glowed in the dim patio lights, obviously oiled up and slippery.

Several times Eve came so hard she squirted, her juices erupting from her body just like a male ejaculation. Brad was covered in her juices and obviously loving it. When she came like that, he licked her all over almost instantly to capture the fluids.

The sexy massage continued like that with the blowjob and fingering until Eve had a really large orgasm right in front of everybody. Brad pulled her to the edge of the table, took her legs over his arms, and drove his hard cock into her body. Eve came again and again. She’d been on the table for nearly forty minutes by that time. I could only guess at how on edge she was from the sexual massage.

Brad eventually blasted a load of cum deep inside Eve, pumping hard into her as she clutched at his body to maximize penetration of his load. She was obviously having a massive orgasm just as he was.

I glanced at Bill, Eve’s husband. He had Megan in his lap and from the way they were sitting I could see their union. As Eve had her large orgasm, so did Bill and Megan. He bucked up into her, and she held onto the arms of their chair to push down hard onto his cock so she got all of his load deep inside just the way Eve did. I had a bet with myself that Bill had never cum so hard in his life.

The scene was too steamy for me. I ejaculated deep into Brook as we kissed. Seconds later, using my fingers on her hot spot, she also came. I heard Stacy emitting her orgasmic shrieks and moans somewhere behind me. Ginger was not in my line of sight either, but I think she again was with Troy. The dam had broken and he was flooded with sexy women that wanted what he had to offer.

Brad went down on Eve, licking and fingering her pussy and clit as he attended to the aftermath of his mating. Jillian raced over and took over for him, using her fingers to coax the cum from deep inside Eve’s mature body. Eve had yet another orgasm.

Brook dismounted from me and went to find Dan, who’d been with Beth. They kissed and exchanged a few words. I saw Troy finish lapping at Ginger’s snatch, and then she got up and checked the coffee urn.

Ginger, ever the perfect hostess, said, “As we have a brief intermission from the massage shows everyone is welcome to have another cup of coffee. There’s plenty and I can easily make more.” Her comment and its efficacious tone elicited a chuckle from most of the others including me. People did reclaim their coffee mugs from the picnic tables where we’d eaten and got coffee. The impression I got was that everyone had a sexual encounter.

Eve found me sitting talking to a few others and rubbed her erect nipples across my back in a very stimulating act. I got a kiss.

Eve said, “Thank you for your earlier advice about running through this evening’s possibilities with my husband. I did that just before dinner and he’s thoroughly okay with us going off on our own tonight. I even have a date to end the evening with Doug and to sleep in his bed. I think Bill is going to be with Beth and Joyce in your guest bedroom. Those two will keep him busy for a while. He did take a huge dose of Cialis.”

I smiled, “Glad to be of service. If things appear ‘sticky’ tomorrow between you two, please come and talk to me – separately or together. It hasn’t been that many months since Ginger and I went through many of the same emotions and situations.”

I got another kiss and Eve went off. I saw Jillian snag her arm and introduce her to Troy. There was some dialogue between all of them, and then Eve and Troy wandered off to quieter quarters by heading through the break in the hedge.


The rest of the weekend slipped by as smooth as silk. The massage table was a big hit, and by dinner on the holiday Monday all of the females and most of the males had had sex on it in a near-constant arousing show of sexual decadence. No one left Monday because they wanted to play that night, too; but very early on Tuesday morning our guests were up and out of the house heading for the airport. In a nice gesture, Bill took Dan, Brook, and Joyce in his private jet and dropped them off in Atlanta on the way to Raleigh.

I left for Houston out of Tampa airport about an hour behind them, catching a few Z’s on the plane. I was in Tara’s conference room by ten a.m. and Cindy was hovering around me making sure I had coffee, a cinnamon bun she’d bought especially for me with love, and her morning kisses with promises of more kisses and other fun stuff after work hours. She also explained that Tara was off at some meetings downtown, but would be back for lunch and she wanted me to join her. She had another proposition for me, apparently.

Cindy had collected survey forms from fifty of the company managers of various ranks and carefully organized them into file folders. She pointed out that about ten of the forms had small asterisks and numbers in a corner or two, indicating that she knew whom the person was. If I wanted to question the data on it, I could ask her for input and get a more complete picture of that person and her take on why they responded the way they did. I wanted the forms to be anonymous, but that opportunity could have been useful if those forms were outliers.

I went through each form, preparing a master list of responses, question-by-question. I did the special forms last, but didn’t have any reason to question the responses, so never followed up with Cindy on that account. I applied some weighting to account for managerial rank and organizational position, and had a nice set of inputs to the revised strategic plan for the company and for Tara’s large business unit.

Midway through the morning, Nancy Merrill burst into the room, rushed over to me and kissed me hard on the lips. She whispered, “I miss you. You. Me. Later!” and then raced out of the room before I could even respond.

Just as I finished my data reduction I felt a presence behind me, and then a tender kiss on my cheek. I responded with a smile, “Hi, Tara.”

“Hi Steve. I’ve missed you. I hope you’re planning to stay with me. Cindy will be there, too, and we both want your services. Nancy may come by, too.”

“Stud fees are extra,” I teased and pecked on her lips. She grinned.

“Man whore,” she teased back.

“I’ll tell you about the weekend over lunch. You don’t know how right you are.”

She laughed, “I already talked to Stacy this morning, although briefly. You need to invite me to all your orgies. You know I’m always up for stuff like that. Come on to lunch. I want the fuck-by-fuck recounting of the entire weekend.”

We had lunch at a Thai restaurant near the office building, and fortunately we were in a booth where I could talk candidly with Tara. I did tell Tara about the FOOW – first official orgy weekend. I also invited her to SOOW – the second official orgy weekend – whenever that would happen over some future three-day weekend. I hoped that Cindy, Cork, and Nancy could also attend. I told her that Ginger and I had agreed to invite all of our out-of-town lovers to the SOOW, but in the meanwhile anybody was welcome to come and visit us on the weekends anytime they felt motivated and had the time. Tara liked that idea.

After lunch, Tara and I worked together for a short while and then she went off to another meeting and I continued on the project the rest of the afternoon. Cindy remained attentive and verbally affectionate. I lacked for nothing from her, except some conference room table sex and I didn’t think that was advisable.

Cork came by just at five o’clock, and we had a nice chat and caught up on what was happening in his I.T. department. I told him about the SOOW and he lit up like a Christmas tree, “Hell, yes, I’ll be there whenever you hold it even if I have to walk. Cindy, too. Did you tell her about this?”

“Not yet. I was going to mention it at dinner or tonight. There’s no pressure since we don’t even have a date. Maybe next President’s Day weekend? It’s probably a long ways off, but you all are welcome any time, just let us know ahead.”

Cork excused himself and went out to where Cindy sat. I folded up my briefcase and laptop. He came back in with Cindy. She was smiling and asked, “Will this be like the weekend we were there before at Christmas?”

“Yeah, pretty much. More people that you haven’t met – other clients and such.”

“Lots of fucking and making out and erotic play?”

“Yes.”

“And multiple men who will want my body spread out underneath them as they dominate me and fuck me into the mattress?”

I laughed, “Yes.”

“Well, I’d better start packing. I wouldn’t miss this for anything.”

Cork was nodding behind her. He shrugged. I guess he knew he had a horny-tailed slut for a fiancée.

I again explained that we had yet to agree on a date, and then extended the invitation to come and visit anytime the mood struck.

Ginger and I only swapped salacious photographs later that night. Cork took the photo on our end. I was fucking Cindy in the missionary position, but Tara was positioned on the bed beside us just the right way for me to eat her pussy. Nancy was next to her masturbating and awaiting her turn. Ginger’s photograph showed her with Blake and Luke being DPed. I noted she already had cum leaking around her penetrations, so they’d already had one round. I never would have guessed that my once-staid wife would enjoy anal sex as much as she did.

Ginger’s text said, ‘Feels sooooooo good. Love you. Kisses. Gin.’

Later, as we opted for sleep rather than more sex I thought about Ginger. We’d passed through the stage where I wanted a well-behaved and staid mate that shared my love, life, and the duties of a home and children. I realized I’d gotten to a point where I wanted someone who misbehaved and teased me with sexual thoughts and deeds. I loved having a mate who could let her hair down and do really slutty things, even in front of other people, someone that wasn’t afraid to share them with me and arouse me. On that note, I believe I smiled and nodded off between the three naked women I’d made love to that night.


Thursday afternoon I flew to Dallas for a Friday morning meeting with a potential client. The company, Gene-Biotics, was one of a thousand I guessed in the field of gene splicing and editing targeting certain cancers and other diseases. They were small but had a huge pile of money burning a hole in their pocket, so they’d identified seven other companies as potential merger or takeover targets.

I was interviewed by four of their executives Friday morning, and also gave a presentation about our work and approach to studying merger and acquisition targets. Of course, I also described our other consulting work. I left them at the lunch hour with a request to return to the CEO’s office at one o’clock that day. I found a small eatery about a half-mile away, and enjoyed a bun-less burger and salad. After lunch, I took a speed walk around a park and then returned to GBInc, as their logo showed.

Mark Walters, GBInc.’s CEO, greeted me warmly and announced that after talking it over with the other executives they wanted me to be their consultant in the M&A and strategic planning work.

Mark and their chief operating officer Marsha Covington sat and planned out the engagement with a timeline and schedule. I explained that I had an associate who would also be working on the job. I gave them copies of my and Stacy’s CV and they were impressed. I explained that from time-to-time, she’d be at their site alone, doing interviews, surveys, or reducing data from our research. They were happy campers when I left.

I thought of Mark and Marsha as additions to our newly inspired Sex-With-Clients program our small firm of Carson LLC had seemed to assemble on our last four clients in White Plains, Raleigh, Houston, and Atlanta. I chuckled as I drove to DFW airport; there was always room for more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.