The Threesome Next Door - Cover

The Threesome Next Door

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Thanksgiving Sex With Guests

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Thanksgiving Sex With Guests - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The first ‘selfie’ we sent to Ginger from Houston, was a carefully crafted picture of my head cushioned against Tara’s thigh so that her pussy was visible and showing the leaking semen from her vagina. Right beside her on my left was Nancy’s similarly leaking cunt, while on my right Cindy’s sweet slit also oozed some white jizz. I had an angelic look on my face.

Immediately after the successful selfie I deemed to clean each of the available pussies, as the women kissed and hugged each other.

Ginger’s response came a few minutes later, just as I finished eating out Cindy’s sweet tasting pussy and bringing her to an orgasm. Her photograph was also a selfie with two cocks in her mouth resting against her cum-covered tongue. The corners of her mouth were turned up and her eyes were sparkling with mischief. She was with Blake and Luke, and they’d also been enjoying a sexual evening together.

The four of us went out on Tara’s balcony without bothering about clothing. It was dark out and with the outside lights off we were reasonably unnoticeable to all but the most studious observer.

I adopted an apologetic stance, “I’m sorry I could only offer each of you one round for the time being. I may be up for another one or two sessions, but three more is beyond me. I do, however, know of an individual that I am certain could be as entertaining, as charismatic, as caring, as loving, and as circumspect as I am, if any of you are interested.”

Tara looked very interested. I thought she might, because I had her pegged as the horniest MILF I’d ever met except for my own wife. She said, “Who would that be?”

I replied, “Cork McCann.” I put the name out there and shut up.

Cindy knew why I’d suggested her fiancé. Tara and Nancy both knew Cork professionally; he was part of the management team.”

A long silence ensued. I sipped my liqueur and waited to see who spoke first. I caught Cindy’s eye and shook my head so she’d keep quiet. The job didn’t need to be sold further.

Tara finally asked, “How do you know this?”

I said with care, “We met today and a few confidences were exchanged. He is Cindy’s fiancé, as you know.”

Nancy didn’t know that and spoke up. “And this would be all right with you, Cindy?”

With those words, I knew Nancy was on board with the idea.

Cindy nodded, “Absolutely. Our mouths are sealed about any of this.” She giggled, “What happens at the golf club, stays at the golf club ... or anywhere else for that matter.”

Nancy said, “I like Cork. He’s fun. I can see why you’re attracted to him. I have always been. I vote ‘Yes’.”

Tara looked at me and I nodded. She turned to Cindy and said, “Call him. See whether he’d like a late night tonight. Tell him we have three horny women here and one worn out consultant.” She laughed at her slight at me; I also chuckled. This was working better than I thought it would.

Cindy picked up her phone and her thumbs flew over the small screen as she typed. She eventually chuckled.

Tara said, “What did he say?”

Cindy laughed, “I sent him the same picture of the four of us that we sent to Steve’s wife. I added that if he wanted any of that pussy he’d better get over here pronto. He is already on his way.” She giggled and turned to Nancy and Tara, “You two decide who gets him. I’m going to try to resurrect Steve once he gets here.”

Nancy said, “Tell me about your open marriage. Tara and Cindy mentioned it when they invited me to be with all of you tonight.”

I started, “I guess I could best tell you by explaining how we came to expand our relationship to include others.” I told them about the threesome next door: Doug, Jo, and Beth – the triad – and their open marriage, and how they each had one of two ‘outside’ friends with benefits. I explained about how we’d watched the three of them make love after they’d moved next door, and then how we became exhibitionists for each other.

I went on about how horny Ginger and I had gotten watching them, and how we wanted to join in. Those feelings triggered some novel discussions and decisions to form the same kind of relationship the triad had ... and so we did. I said a few others had joined in, commenting that Stacy had been one of them and now she was living with us.

I conveniently omitted mention of the incest in the family and that Jillian happened to be the hottest porn star on some of the major Internet adult video channels. I didn’t want to muddy up the waters with extraneous data.

Cork arrived twenty minutes after the call. He gave me a wink as Tara let him into the apartment. I’d put my briefs back on, and Tara had handed out beach towels to each of the women and they were each wrapped in one of them.

Cindy greeted him with a very passionate kiss. She said in an audible voice, “Steve fucked my lights out a little earlier. I’m hoping he’ll do it again before the end of the night.”

Tara thrust a full glass of bourbon into his hands. “As I recall you’re a Jack Daniels’ man.”

Cork chuckled, “I am and the liquid courage is very helpful to my nerves. I so want this to happen, and I want everyone to have a good experience with me ... tonight and for the longer term. Please trust that I will never speak of any of this except with you.”

Tara kissed him, “Don’t over think this. Your fiancée said it well; what happens at the golf club – here, stays at the golf club. Tomorrow, we’re all business – at least until six o’clock when we all meet back here again for a fun evening.” She grinned and pulled at Cork’s golf shirt.

Ten minutes later, I watched the trio on the plush carpet with awe as Nancy rode Cork’s cock and he ate Tara’s gash as she ground her cunt against his tongue. I knew this would be a successful match.

Cindy provided mystic-like powers and raised the dead. I made love to her again for forty-five minutes before I came deep inside her for a second time. By that time, Cork had filled the two other pussies with loads of happy swimmers.

I put him to shame when I went down on Cindy to cleanup my spend, which was again leaking out of his fiancée. She had another orgasm as the other’s watched. As he watched I decided to tease him, so I took a visible glob of the cum in two fingers, and as he watched I deposited it on the diamond engagement ring Cindy wore. Cork’s cock soared into another hard-on, and Nancy was immediately on it for a bonus fuck. Later, I made sure he knew I was pushing his buttons something fierce.

Tara pointed at Cork and then her pussy. Unspoken were the words, ‘Get to it’. Cork rolled between her legs and began a tentative exploration of the very wet and drippy territory that he’d created. He got more enthused after a few minutes.


The rest of the week, we were a mix of personalities and personas depending on the time of day. From when we woke up until about five or six o’clock in the p.m. when we left the office building we were the consummate professionals. Tara was the senior executive to whom we all genuflected. I was her dutiful consultant doing her bidding and making sure we were on track with our deliverables and that the conclusions and actions we were drawing were reasonable and implementable. Nancy was the accomplished director of marketing and sales operations, usually off running her side of things. Cork kept all the systems and communications running at a fever pitch. And Cindy hustled all over the acreage paving Tara’s way and also doing her bidding.

From six o’clock until we dropped in our tracks from total satiation with sex we were the participants in an unscripted orgy. Somehow we ate, drank, and maintained ourselves, but we were each a pawing, feeling, pinching, licking, lapping, sucking, and fucking machine out to please the others as well as ourselves. I think we were successful each night that I was there.

A number of things happened that week. Cork and Cindy fully acknowledged their open relationship. They were no longer dabbling with the possibility; they were deeply involved in group sex with and affection for others. One day I showed the two of them the agreement that Ginger and I had written, and they promised some open and frank discussions with each other about what they wanted. I told them I’d love to see the results if it wasn’t too forward of me to ask.

Also, that week, Cork bonded in the unique and passionate way that he wanted with Tara, and as an unexpected surprise with Nancy. Cindy also created the same intimacy with me, Tara, and Nancy, and Cork was fully accepting of those relationships. He even suggested that Cindy come to Florida some weekend to see and participate in the other activities of my family and neighbors.

I did lift a corner of the kimono as to what our life had become. Of course, some of it was known because the games Ginger and I played sending pornographic selfies back and forth to each other. The other fact was that Stacy was fully ensconced in our activities and often talked or communicated to her mother about what was going on. It was through that last link that the three parts of our new lifestyle that I’d thought to not mention got brought to the fore.

Stacy deduced that I’d fucked my daughter. She confirmed that when she found our DVD collection of Jill Janes’ videos. She’d been amazingly circumspect about my daughter’s part time career in pornography. She’d also met and fucked Ethan, our son – part of the sex mix around our neighborhood, along with his girlfriend Ellie. She’d even watched Ginger and Ethan get it on. Stacy had shared that information with Tara, her mother, in part to assuage any guilt feels they might have about their own incest.

As Cindy opened up about her life and Cork’s together, I confessed the same about my family. No one blinked an eye other than to ask a question or two. We were all of the mind that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. Everyone in question was well above minority age, and cogent in their decision making.

Friday morning, before I headed out that afternoon, Cindy came into the conference room I was using as my office. She shut the door and came to me. We hugged and kissed.

Cindy said, “I have to tell you how you have changed my life for the better – and Cork, too. We were both struggling how to find a path to some unconventional lifestyle, and we didn’t even know what it was we were looking for. All that was up until Monday night when you talked about your lifestyle. We are both ecstatic. Thank you. When we can we want to visit you and see it first hand. In the meanwhile, your descriptions were very helpful to us.”

I asked, “Cork wasn’t upset when I smeared my cum all over your engagement ring?”

She giggled, “Oh, God, that turned him on something fierce. He probably has cuckold tendencies. He talked about how he watched you fucking me every night. He really got off on it, and I mean in a big way. He became so aroused. Nancy and Tara love him and love having him fuck them. That said, he wants to watch you and me making love more than anything else.”

I chuckled, “I know. I’ve watched my wife with some of her various lovers, and it is a huge turn on, and it also gives your whole gut a huge twist.”

Cindy kissed me again, “I worried that Cork might get cold feet about marrying me. I have no doubt now. He’s even talking about specific dates and arrangements, and wants to get my mother involved in the planning. When have you EVER heard of a groom doing that?”

I teased in a straight voice, “Maybe he’s hot for your mother.”

Cindy was quiet for a moment, “Oh, shit, do you really think so?”

I roared with laughter. She’d been had. Maybe.


We had a relatively quiet weekend home. It was just the neighbors and us wandering around between each other’s home and beds. We did have a long talk about the upcoming Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s holidays. We talked about joint celebrations, having other family join in, and so on.

I suggested to Stacy that the long Thanksgiving weekend would be an ideal time for

Tara to come and visit us. She was kind of an orphan otherwise, and Stacy was her anchor for the holidays, but she also wanted to be with us. Tara agreed.

I talked to Ethan, and he would be home and try to talk Ellie into spending the weekend with us. He said she wanted to be with us, but had to mollify her parents and grandparents in some way.

Jillian definitely would be home. She mentioned that Tina, her roommate and costar in some of her porn movies, would be with her parents in Knoxville on Thanksgiving Day, but free the rest of the weekend, so hoped to fly in to be with us. I confirmed that we liked that idea.

Megan’s mother planned on flying in for Turkey Day from Missouri, but wouldn’t stick around since she’d move on to her younger sister’s home the next day or so. On that basis, Brad invited his parents to also visit, but hadn’t heard from them about their plans, at least up to mid-November.

Beth shared that her parents were unhappy with her living arrangements, and so while in communication they only wished her well for the holidays. Jo’s parents were a definite maybe about dropping in. They lived about three hours from Palma Sola on the east coast of the state. Doug’s parents were about the same – indefinite and several hours driving time away.

My mother was in Arizona and had no intention of ever leaving except in an urn with her ashes. We talked occasionally and my nearby sister kept her on the straight and narrow. Ginger’s parents were in New England and not prone to travel. We promised we’d make a visit in the springtime and that was sufficient to let us off the hook with them.

One great surprise was that Ginger lured Blake and Luke to come down that long weekend and be here with the rest of us. Ginger, our neighbors, and I had extended the invitation to our T-Day dinner to other friends and lovers, as well, but we didn’t expect any of them to show up based on their responses.

On that basis we had fifteen in our little ‘club’, three parents for sure, and four others as possibilities. So, for the big meal we had eighteen to twenty-two mouths to feed.

Ginger became the de facto head of the large meal mainly based on her cooking and organizational skills. She divvied up the various shopping, prep, and cooking tasks and doled them out to everyone in the neighborhood. I was put in charge of ensuring there were adequate tables and chairs for the afternoon meal, and to sit around on the various patios. I also had to be sure we had sufficient flatware, dishes, and serving utensils.

To fulfill my task, I went to a store named Stage Your Home. They were slanted towards filling a reasonably empty home with furniture so it looked lived in so it could be more easily sold on the competitive Florida real estate market. I made them an offer to rent the dining room tables with the leaves, matching chairs, and then a dozen other miscellaneous chairs more appropriate for a covered patio or living room. I also rented a couple of sleeper sofas.

I was back in Houston for part of each week in November leading up to Thanksgiving week. I felt a rising tension and excitement as the holiday season approached. Nancy especially exhibited the anxiety I saw so many catch as the end of year approached.

On the business front, Ginger was also traveling, now needing to spend time in Raleigh as well as White Plains. I kidded her, “You have me and our neighbors at home, Luke and Blake in White Plains, and ... oh, dear, you need a male dedicated to your pleasure in Raleigh.” Ginger just rolled her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.