Out of the Closet - Cover

Out of the Closet

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Discovering his sister in a new way was not Liam's intentions the weekend before she leaves for college. But life happens and taking it by the horns is sometimes the only way to go. How much damage can be done to a virgin boy doing something incredibly taboo?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

Liam’s phone dings. He pulls it from his pocket, surprise to see that it’s a message from Loni. He swipes the screen and opens the text.

Hey!

Hey yourself.

Well, my parents are gone. Loni sighs, hitting send. She is so fucking horny right now.

Yeah?

Yeah. So you know what that means?

I think I do.

Then you need to get your ass back over here. She checks the chicken simmering on the stove and replaces the lid before going back to the sauce that she was stirring.

What happened?

It was a false emergency. Someone called the dispatch, so dispatch called my dad. Turns out there wasn’t a hurt cat. My parents could still make it to their reservation, so they went. Loni absentmindedly whisks the sauce.

Lucky for us.

I’d say. So you hungry?

Of course I am.

I mean for actual food. She is hungry, thought she isn’t sure that hunger is more important than sex.

Yeah, that’s what I meant.

Sure you did.

I didn’t know you cooked.

You do now.

So... ?

So what?

Why are you cooking?

She smiles. Because my mom started it before she knew they were going back out. I just took over.

I hope it’s done soon then.

You that hungry?

Well, I could use something to eat...

The girl grins. By the time you get back it will be ready.

Do you think you can hold that off a little?

Loni frowns. Why?

Funny you should ask...

She frowns at the phone screen. Why is it funny? Loni hears the bing outside the back door. She opens the back door to see Liam standing in it. He walks in. She tosses her phone onto the counter. “That was fast,’ she says with a smirk.

Liam grins. “I might have sort of run back over here.” He looks over to the stove. “So, you didn’t say whether or not you could hold off the food.”

“No, I didn’t,” she agrees, knowing that they won’t be getting to the food any time soon. Loni boosts herself onto the counter and turns down the heat on the stove. Liam steps into the space between her knees and she wraps her legs around his waist, her arms curling around his warm shoulders and then into his hair. “I’m glad you didn’t get far,” she whispers before diving into the kiss.

He pulls her head back by the hair and stabs into her mouth with his tongue. Their hands simultaneously go to one another. His to the top of her dress, hers to the hem of his shirt. Liam’s fingers are a bit cold as they dip into her bra and her nipple pebble up at his touch. His chest is warm against her hands though. She scratches her nails down his ribs just to hear him hiss in a breath, then she grins.

“We have to be fast,” she whispers. “The food won’t be good if it’s overcooked.”

“No problem,” he assures her. “A quickie, food and then the main course.” He grins, cupping the back of her head and pushes her flat onto the counter. He quickly unsnaps her bra and pulls it down over her chest. When his mouth latches onto her hard nipple, Loni whimpers and grips his hair.

His teeth and tongue feel so good. He nibbles and sucks and she feels the tug through her belly and into her pussy. The wetness between her legs rushes down to soak her panties. With her eyes closed as she savors the sensations, she never sees him take a hold of the chocolate syrup bottle. The chocolate drips onto her skin, cool and surprising. His tongue is there to lick it away, adding his heat to contrast the sudden coldness. “Tasty...” he murmurs.

Loni moans, smiling stupidly to herself as he licks more sweetness away. He drizzles more chocolate around her breasts and ribs. As he cleans up, she feels his hands at the hem of her dress. She braces one foot on the counter and lifts her hips to help him. She knows what’s coming and is more than happy to assist. The dress bunches up above her belly button, and her panties are yanked down to the knees. She doesn’t care.

Liam dabs a finger with chocolate. Then he swipes it across her lower belly. He licks this away and then paints her entire pussy with the chocolate syrup. Her hips jerk toward his meandering finger and she sucks in a breath at the heat growing steadily hotter between her legs. Then his tongue is there, eating away the mess, stabbing into her pulsating hole, swirling around her hard, little nub. With her finger in his hair, she pushes his face closer, writhing against him and begging for more. She wants to cream all over his face. The boy’s mouth muscle circles her clit, faster and harder. Her hips soon follow. Her breaths come in and out in pants as the tension coils tighter in her belly. She is almost there, just one step away from that cliff when he shoves his face in even tighter against her wet snatch. His nose flattens against her nub and that is it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.