I Walked Away With a Redhead - Cover

I Walked Away With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 13

Morgan had me carry some boxes to her car. We waited. At nine thirty, Morgan said, “Okay, let’s go. I don’t want to deal with her tonight.”

Morgan was not happy but, at ten, we pulled in at my motel suite. She had a rolling case. We went inside. We rode up the elevator. Morgan said, “Is there an extra cost for me in your suite?”

“No, dear. The suite is a flat rate and I get a discount for the long-term nature of my stay. We’re good.”

I opened the door with my key card and we went inside.

Morgan directed me to the sofa. She sat beside me very close with my arm around her. I said, “I’m sorry, dear. I know you would have preferred this not have happened.” She cried.

After a while, she dried her eyes and said, “Evan, how will we sleep?”

“Your call. We can both use the bed or you may use the bed and I’ll sleep out here on the sofa. If we sleep together, we can do so innocently.”

She looked me square in the eye. “You left out one other choice. I could sleep out here and you take the bed.”

“I guess so but, if you’re uncomfortable with sleeping with me, you won’t be better with me traipsing around. The only bathroom is in there and I usually start coffee in the morning.”

“Evan, we will sleep together. I would like to sleep with you without sex for now.”

“Sure. I don’t want to hurry you. We will be married soon.”

“Evan, sleep with me tonight but I don’t want to do anything.”

“That will be fine. What do you sleep in?”

“Skin though I guess you would think I should wear more?”

It wasn’t a question but her voice sounded that way. “I think tee shirt and panties would be best or there may be no innocence left. Morgan, you are enticing to me even fully clothed. I don’t think I could resist if you were naked.”

Her cheeks dimpled in a smile. “You will have to wear something too.”

“I usually wear boxers.”

“I might have you go to skin after we’re married.”

“I would be willing to do that for you.” I smirked.

“Thanks. I know it will be hard for you.” She smirked back. I decided that I would be sleeping with her nearly naked body. She could win the battle of words not that we were fighting.

I said, “Do you want to go in the bedroom and change?”

‘Yes. I’ll tell you when to enter the room.”

She was grinning when she walked into the bedroom. She didn’t shut the door but I couldn’t see when I glanced that way. A minute later, she called. I went in, grabbed my sleep boxers, and went into the bathroom. I removed my clothes and slipped the boxers on. I also brushed my teeth as usual. I also gave my underarms a swipe with deodorant which wasn’t usual.

I went into the bedroom and slipped into bed beside her. I turned and gave her a gentle kiss. “Good night, Morgan.”

She kissed me back fiercely. “Good night, Evan.”

We slept. I found sleeping with Morgan comfortable. I woke in the morning with us spoon style with me behind her. My low arm was stretched out with her head on it. My other hand was on her breast with her upper hand holding it in place. I hardened and she woke slowly moaning softly.

“I like waking up like this. Evan, I enjoyed sleeping with you last night. I feel good this morning.”

I kissed the back of her neck. “I feel good this morning, too.” I could feel her nipple under my hand as I gently stroked her breast. I looked. “The alarm goes off in five minutes. What’s your schedule for today?”

“I’m going in to work. I have a few things to finalize for your closing. I will not check on my mother but will let her get in touch. If I’ve heard nothing by the end of the day, I’ll go by the house. I haven’t decided whether I’ll stop. Call me when you leave work. I’ll meet you here. If I hear from my mother, I’ll let you know.”

We went to our jobs. Morgan called me and asked if we might eat lunch together. Of course, I said that I would like that. We met about half way at a Mexican restaurant. It was good and Morgan was, as always, a great companion. We enjoyed our time together. She hadn’t heard from nor seen her mother.

She said, “Evan, let’s meet at the hotel. I want you to take me by the house if I still haven’t heard from her. If she has company, I don’t want to be caught up in that situation.”

I nodded. After we finished eating, we returned to our jobs. When I was ready to leave, I called Morgan and told her that I was leaving for the hotel. She would meet me there.

She pulled in beside me in the parking lot. She got out and walked to the window. She said, “Unless you need something inside, let’s go.”

I said, “Okay.” She got in the car and gave me a kiss. I pulled out.

We turned onto her street and I saw police cars with lights going at the house. I said, “Morgan, the police are at your house. Take it easy and be calm. Let them do their job. Calmly find out what’s going on.”

She nodded. We pulled up behind a police car and got out slowly. Hand in hand, we walked toward the house where the activity, such as it was, was taking place. A policeman stopped us. Morgan said, “That’s my mother’s house. I was coming to check on her since she didn’t come to work today.”

He looked at me. “Who are you?”

“I’m her fiancé. We’ve been concerned all day today.”

“Go ahead. The detectives will want to talk.” We walked to the house. I could see Susan’s SUV in the drive just beyond where we were.

Two plainclothes people were just inside. Morgan asked, “What’s going on?”

“This afternoon, a neighbor called to complain about the noise over here. A patrol car found the front door open and entered expecting trouble. A woman was found who had been sexually assaulted repeatedly. She has been transported to the hospital. My guess is that she can be seen in a couple of hours. She will be cleaned up and swabs made as needed. There will be a criminal investigation. There doesn’t appear to have been anything stolen but there was some destruction. Miss, would you look over the place and determine if anything has been taken? Please, don’t touch anything.”

Morgan said, “I will but then I need to get to the hospital. We’re all we have. There aren’t any other relatives.” The policeman nodded. We went inside and Morgan looked through the house. It didn’t take long. She spoke to the same policeman. “There are some moderately valuable things broken but I didn’t not see anything missing from the house.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.