As the Weather Breaks - Cover

As the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman enters the bedroom of a young teen with pleasure on her mind, whether the teen likes it or not. A story told in episodes of around 1000 words. The author welcomes comments, questions and musings about the story or its themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Needles  

Her eyes are screwed tight shut, her breath coming in sobs that sends gusts of air over my damp pussy, sending shivers up from my lips and clit. I enjoy the sensations for a few moments, stroking my darling’s head before slowly coiling one of her plaits around my right hand. She tenses again as she realises the control I now have over her head, her breath catches and a shudder goes through her whole body, passing into me as a pleasant tingle where my thighs meet her shoulders.

“Lick me”, I demand.

More sobs. I am about to reach behind me and give her clitty another tweak when I feel movement in the hairs on my lips. I look down and see the tip of a little pink tongue forced out between gritted teeth. I grin.

“Open you eyes, honey. Look at me”

Those big brown eyes stare up at me, shiny with tears.

“Time to get going, girl”

I twist my hand in her plait a little more, causing a little squeak, and the tongue comes out further and begins to move. The first touch with the skin of my lips is electric, I reach down with my left hand to spread my lips, forcing her head forward with my right. Her tongue slips between my lips, dancing briefly across my inner lips before retreating. My little one begin to move her head from side to side violently as she retches. I hold my grip on her firmly, stroking her with my left hand to calm her.

“Hush now, you’re just getting the taste of me, won’t kill ya or nuthin’”

I wait a few moments

“Again”

This time the soft wet tongue returns and stays. It moves up and down with strokes more mechanical than sensual, but the mere touch and the knowledge that I can force this tiny beauty to do what I want sets me quivering. I roll my hips forward, pushing my clit down onto her tongue and pulling her head in with both hands. I do this over and over, each grind of my clit between her tongue and upper lip sending a pop like a firecracker up from my groin. Each pop pushes another wave up my body, receding then rising again, the tide reaching my neck in 10 waves and then the 11th crashing over the top into my brain. I hump frantically on my little lover’s face, using nose and chin and lips and tongue together to ride the wave.

30 seconds, or perhaps 30 minutes later, the wave rolls out again and I release my lover’s head, grabbing the bedstead to steady me as I come down from one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had. Muffled squeals and struggles from between my thighs make me realise that while I had let go with my hands I still have my pussy firmly pressed to my little darling’s face, and she is having trouble catching her breath. Her struggles bring another smile to my face, I use the bed frame to lift myself up slightly, allowing her to gasp a breath of air still heavy with the scent of my sweat and orgasm, before grinding back down and sending another shuddering wave rushing up my spine as my lips and clit, still sensitive from the last orgasm, grind against her face again. My nipples, too, are begging for attention, so my left hand leaves the bed stead and circles gently one engorged nub, then the other, adding a second flow to the waves coming up from below. Up and down, training my young charge to breathe in time with me, I pushe the waves up once more, the break into my brain not as powerful this time but longer, and more sustained. I just have the presence of mind to clamp a hand over the mouth of my little one as I collapse, panting, onto the bed next to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.