Double Twist - Cover

Double Twist

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 152

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 152 - Jacob and Cindy move things to the next level when they audition at the National School of the Arts. And the National Service becomes the focus of the pod as they progress into Jacob's senior year with unexpected consequences. Playing, touring, dancing, running, and making love are all part this group's rise to fame and perhaps infamy in this penultimate volume of The Transmogrification of Jacob Hopkins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Sports   Alternate History   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

“My life has been one big audition.”
—Elizabeth Eulberg, Take a Bow


IT USED TO BE that you couldn’t rent a car until you were twenty-five. Em was twenty. But she had a National Service CDL and the agency had to recognize her as qualified and responsible. Which was good because she was the only qualified driver for our Starcraft. It felt like we were all getting on the short bus to go to school. But it was a surprisingly comfortable ride once we were all settled. Getting settled included being filmed while we got our bags aboard and finding our seats while discussing what we were going to prepare for a performance and if we could record while on the bus.

I was thankful for Laura and Leon because at least the teens weren’t completely outnumbered. Of course, Donna and Sophie tried to make sure we knew which side of the aisle they were sitting on and that they weren’t the chaperones; the moms were. Emily walked down the aisle and made sure everyone was buckled in then started the bus and pulled out of Donna’s yard.

Em was used to driving for hours on her over the road job and we had to remind her that the rest of us needed rest area stops. And legally, Em had to keep a log book regarding how many hours she drove. We took our overnight in Morgantown, West Virginia after nearly eight driving hours. It was still pretty early for most of us. We just hung out at the pool at the Quality Inn and relaxed. Of course, Leon thought it would be great to have video of us by the pool and I had to tell him to cool it. He was mostly interested in taking pictures of Cindy, Emily, Donna, and Sophie. Not that I could blame him. All four girls looked spectacular in their bathing suits. Even Cindy had a two-piece. Personally, I thought Leon should focus on improving his relationship with Laura since she looked just as good in her bikini as my girls did.

There was a minor dispute over rooms. Laura and Leon each had their own. The Moms started to object when the rest of us said we’d be good with just one room with two queen beds. Betty tried to insist that Cindy room with her and got a flat ‘no’ from her daughter.

“Mom, just because we’re on the road and you’re with us, doesn’t mean that we’re going to change our usual behavior. You know I sleep in the same room as my mates at the farm. I don’t plan to change that now.”

Betty sighed and Mom suggest the two of them room together to keep the costs down. After dinner, we retired and it didn’t take long for everyone in my pod to get naked. Including Cindy.

“Can I sleep with you and be safe from that thing poking me inappropriately?” she asked, pointing at my half-hard cock. I admit it was getting harder just from my looking at her blossoming femininity. I’d agree to just about anything if it meant she’d be pressing those lush little ‘tiddies’ into my chest. Or my hands. Or my mouth. Geez! I’m far gone.

“If that’s what you want. We can slip our underwear back on to be safe.”

“I don’t mind it touching me, I guess,” she said. “I just don’t want to hump it. But I want to be close to you. Jacob, I wouldn’t be here without you. I don’t want to be here without you.” She hugged me and that pressed my stiff cock between us. She giggled a little but didn’t back away. Frankly, I was amazed at how far she’d progressed sexually since I’d known her.

“Don’t worry, baby,” Em said. “If that thing gets in the way of a good night’s sleep, one of us will beat it into submission. Or maybe all three of us. You might have to wait a while before you have him to yourself.”

“Emily, I love all three of you and I would never stand in the way of you beating Jacob into submission. I learn something every time I see that. Eventually, I’ll be ready to try beating him myself.” I groaned. I knew my cock was leaking precome on Cindy’s belly.

I didn’t get beaten by all three of our girlfriends, but I did get a very relaxing time with Sophie before she switched beds and joined Donna and Em. I went to the bathroom and washed myself before I went to bed. As soon as I lay down, Cindy plastered herself against me and I felt those precious little buds pressed against me.

“Um ... Now that I’m sixteen and I’ve actually been kissed ... by a boy ... on the lips, it would probably be okay to kiss goodnight. You know?” she said, scooting up so her lips were right near my face. Well, yeah, I know. I wrapped both arms around her bare back and stroked from shoulder to waist as we kissed. I’m amazed at how sexy and sensual a kiss can be that isn’t even all tongue. Just having her lips softly pressed against mine while I held her naked body against my own was enough to take both our breath away.

Then we settled and eventually, sleep claimed us.


It was soft and silky, a hard little point in the center of my hand. I squeezed and sighed. So perfect. I was lying on my back. Emily lay on my left, curled against me. Which meant the beautifully soft breast in my right hand was ... Cindy! I froze, holding my breath. She lay on her back, head pillowed on my arm, my hand draped over her shoulder cupping her innocent breast. And I couldn’t do the right thing and pull away. I just lay there, pretending to be asleep while my fingers absorbed the sensations of her breast rising and falling as she breathed.

My fingers seemed to flex on their own and she moaned in her sleep. Her hand, on top of mine, seemed to flex a little, encouraging me to squeeze again. Hmm. How many people in this bed are only pretending to sleep? I turned my head slightly toward Em and saw her eyes open, focused on my hand and Cindy’s breast. Em’s hand drifted south from my chest and found my rigid member. Her hum was reflected by Cindy’s and I moaned a little, too. My hand on that breast was no longer limited to occasional squeezes. I rubbed gently and circled the nipple with my finger. I could feel Cindy’s hips shift and lift with an occasional twitch of her other hand between her legs.

Em slowly moved over me, careful not to disturb our young lover. When she was positioned, she slowly slid my shaft into her warm core. Cindy’s hand moved with more purpose and rhythm as I teased her nipple, slipping across her chest to give equal treatment to its mate. The hand that had been guiding mine left it and rose to cover her mouth as she tried to stifle her moans. We all knew Cindy could be very vocal as we’d heard her solo performance on her birthday.

We were all fully aware of each other now, Cindy’s legs spread to give her better access and leaned against Emily as my sister rocked back and forth on my cock and I rose to meet her. I heard a low whine from the other bed and could see Sophie and Donna moving against each other out of the corner of my eye. We were all, it seemed, waking to the rhythm of our own sexual heat.

My own orgasm was speeding to completion. Emily’s motions became more erratic as she felt my semen spray into her. As Em gasped and I felt her pussy clenching around my cock, Cindy went rigid next to us and whined around her hand, still covering her mouth. I lightly pinched her nipple and the sudden “Ah!” escaped around her seal. I could feel her shuddering through the finale.

Cindy rolled toward Em and me, wrapping us in her embrace as she sought a kiss from each of us—gladly given. I stroked her back and felt each of her muscles tighten and relax beneath my fingers.

“I ... um ... need to go take a shower. Otherwise, all my mother’s suspicions will be confirmed when she sees me.” She pushed away from us and slipped out of bed. We watched her bare bottom as she crossed to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

The motion in Emily’s hips picked up with the renewed hardness she found inside. I rolled with her and she spread her legs wide to give me better access as we drove toward another orgasm, each of us thinking about the teen we’d awakened with, and the squeal from the bathroom as she satisfied herself again.


After we had breakfast at a diner near the hotel, we loaded up for the last leg into Washington, DC and Emily steered us effortlessly to a hotel not far from Kennedy Center. Let me suggest that you do not want to stay in a hotel in DC unless you are very wealthy or someone else is subsidizing you. Even with the special school rate, we paid over $250 a night per room. When they discovered how expensive it was, Laura and Leon volunteered to share a double room while we were in town. The moms talked to each of them separately to be sure they were really okay with that before consenting.

Then there was parking for the bus. The hotel directed Em to a lot nearby that had bus parking for almost as much as a room cost!

I made a call when we got to the hotel and half an hour later, Remas Hayek walked into the lobby and directly to our group. Our guide was nothing at all like any of us had anticipated. What do you anticipate when you are meeting a student from a music and art school? A kind of nerdy musician with a little voice who’s extremely shy. Not Remas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.