On Vacation With Dad - Cover

On Vacation With Dad

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2020 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: When Greg and his teenaged daughter, Marlee, have some tension at home, he decides to take the girl on a tropical vacation where they can get away and work out their problems. They never expected a visit to the resort's nude beach would change everything.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

“Sometimes I wish I’d moved farther away after the divorce instead of taking the house next door,” Greg told his fourteen-year-old daughter, Marlee, setting his cup down on the table between them. They were sitting together in the open-air café at the resort they’d checked into the night before, having some fruit and coffee for breakfast before walking out to the beach just beyond the patio.

“How come?” she asked. She did that thing where she cast her eyes off to the side to show how uninterested she was. That’s how Greg knew he had her attention. If she were really uninterested she would have been doing something on her phone.

“Because I think we would’ve spent more time together,” he replied. “We could’ve had whole weekends and holidays just to ourselves.”

“Sure, Dad, whatever,” she replied, barely looking at him.

After Greg divorced Marlee’s mother, he took advantage of an opportunity to take the house next door to where they’d all been living. Since Greg and his ex had parted on cordial terms, they agreed it would be good for their daughter to have both of her parents close. The idea had seemed to work for the most part, but with Greg being right next door, he seemed to see less and less of his daughter as she got older. It was like she took it for granted that he was always there.

Greg had done as much as he could think of to make it so she wanted to spend time with him. She had a bigger bedroom than the one at her mother’s house, with a state-of-the-art computer and a private bath. He’d even installed a pool in the backyard, and she often took advantage of it, either on her own or bringing friends over to use it, but somehow it got to the point where his daughter would come and go and barely spend any actual time with her father. Many times she’d just walk over and go straight back to the pool without going inside.

Her father had also noticed her bikinis getting skimpier and skimpier, and she even started taking off her top and sunning topless. Her tits were now somewhere between a B and C cup, and she would brazenly expose them even when she knew her father was in the house. It was like she was daring him to go out and tell her to put her top back on. But he never did.

He never imagined he’d end up missing his own daughter while she was living right next door. Sometimes he went out to sit with her by the pool, but she just grew more and more distant and harder to talk to, but never while she was topless. Her tits were so round and shapely now. They were even bigger than her mother’s, but Greg didn’t join her when she was topless mainly because he didn’t want to get caught staring at them. It was bad enough he spent as much time as he did watching her sunbathe through one of the windows. It was even worse that she made his cock hard, and the last thing he needed to do was go out and sit with her when she was topless and end up with a hard on he couldn’t control. She’d probably freak out and hate him forever.

Yet there were still times that Greg wondered if his daughter knew he watched her. Was it possible her rebellious toplessness was even supposed to be some kind of challenge?

Marlee had been a true daddy’s girl most of her life, but over the last couple of years she started to grow distant. Now, the girl in the skimpy black string bikini and see-through beach wrap sitting across the table was practically a stranger. Yet Greg couldn’t help being stunned by what his daughter turned into. She was more beautiful than even her mother now, with her long, dark brown hair and full tits, along with a shapely ass and legs that were just shy of thick.

Greg hardly knew who he was looking at, and it was impossible to keep from paying attention to the girl’s luscious body. He knew he was looking at her with much more than simple fatherly interest, yet she didn’t seem to care one way or the other. She barely made eye contact with him even when he was talking to her directly.

“That’s why I thought this vacation would be a good idea,” he went on, hoping they could get back some of the closeness they had when she was younger. Yet she was a totally different girl now. It was almost like going on vacation with a stranger. A very hot, sexy stranger.

“Okay, yeah, well we’re here. We’re spending time together.”

Greg sighed with exasperation. It was going to be a long two weeks if things kept going the way they were.

“I miss my daughter,” he told her, reaching the end of his wits.

“Pfff. That’s the dumbest thing I ever heard.”

“Why?”

“Cuz I’m sitting right here. And we even live next door to each other. We see each other practically every day. You can’t miss somebody you see every day.”

“That’s not the same as being close,” her father pointed out. “We used to be like best friends. You were my little girl. It’s practically like you hate me now.”

“That’s dumb. You’re my dad. I don’t hate you, okay? And in case you haven’t noticed, I’m not a little girl anymore.”

Marlee rolled her eyes as if he’d said something incredibly stupid.

“I’m aware of that,” he said, deadpan. He kept his expression hidden behind his dark sunglasses, but he couldn’t help taking a look at the ripe tits her bikini top barely contained.

“Whatever,” she said, looking away.

“Let’s try not to fight, okay? Let’s see if we can get through a morning without sniping.”

The girl quickly put on her own sunglasses and flashed a big, phony smile at her father. “See how happy I am?”

Greg sighed in defeat. It was only their first morning and he was already deciding the whole vacation idea was a complete failure. He was starting to feel irritated and didn’t want to end up saying something to his daughter that he’d end up regretting later on.

“Okay, fine. Have it your way,” he finally said. “So we’re stuck here for the next two weeks sharing a bungalow, but we can still have separate vacations. You just go your way and I’ll go mine. We don’t even have to talk to each other.”

Greg regretted the outburst before he even finished talking, but he was completely out of ideas. He expected his moody daughter to agree with him, but all she did was get up in a huff, grabbing her beach bag, and stormed off angrily in the direction of the sand. He watched his daughter walk away, and despite being angry with her he couldn’t help watching the pendulous sway of her ass. Her bikini barely covered her firm, round cheeks, and it was easy to see through her mesh wrap. He’d never seen that outfit before, neither the bikini nor the flimsy wrap. It had to be one of the new outfits her mother had taken her out to buy for the vacation. Greg felt like he was boiling inside, but he couldn’t deny how incredible the girl looked.

The frustrated father took a deep breath and forced himself to calmly finish his coffee and fruit. He wished he hadn’t let Marlee see how upset she made him, and also wished he could think of the right way to get to her.

Glancing off toward the pool area, Greg noticed that the majority of women and girls weren’t wearing tops. Glancing down toward the beach he found the same thing. It was a completely different atmosphere than the beaches they knew back home. Marlee might’ve been comfortable going topless in her father’s backyard, but how would she feel about it here with all kinds of people around? He wasn’t so sure how he felt about it himself. He couldn’t pretend he didn’t enjoy the view, but this was totally new for his daughter.

The sight of freely exposed tits did a lot to calm Greg’s nerves, but he put them out of his mind for the moment and finished his breakfast. After, he grabbed his things and took the same path toward the beach his daughter had taken a few minutes earlier. The beach was still only sparsely populated, with the resort guests forming a much thicker crowd around the pool where the bar and restaurants were easier to take advantage of.

Greg kept walking until he saw his daughter sitting by herself on her towel. She looked sad and forlorn, like she didn’t even notice the lush, tropical surroundings. Her father’s heart sank and he wished he hadn’t let her see him lose his cool. He wanted to go over and sit with her, but thought they probably both needed a cooling off period, so he found a spot slightly behind her where he could still see her but give her some space.

He tried to concentrate on the book he’d brought along for beach reading, but he was paying more attention to his daughter. For that matter, there were plenty of amazing looking females on the beach, many who were topless, but Greg’s eyes always came back to his girl. To him she was the most beautiful creature on the entire beach. He wondered, and even started hoping, if she’d take off her top and bare her luscious tits like so many of the others there. Even though she didn’t, he noticed how many of the males that walked by her spot turned their heads to check out her amazing body. Every time a guy did so, Greg felt a mixture of jealousy and protectiveness. But then he also found himself feeling a little turned on and proud that his daughter was so sexy and appealing.

There were a couple of guys who stopped and talked to Marlee for a minute or two. Greg could tell from their expressions and body language that they were hitting on her. Each time it happened, he thought about getting up and going over to her spot to put an end to these strange guys trying to pick up his skimpily clad, teenaged daughter on the beach. Yet it was Marlee herself who discouraged them. Her father couldn’t hear what was being said, but his daughter’s body language was clear. She wasn’t interested. This actually surprised the man. Even though she wasn’t at home in her comfort zone at her father’s private pool where only he or her friends ever saw her, she still chose to bring along revealing outfits that earned a girl as sexy as her plenty of attention.

Marlee got up from her spot a couple of times to go into the water and swim a little. Both times, when she came back out of the water Greg couldn’t take his eyes off her. Her hair and skin were soaking wet and glistening in the sun. Her scant bikini was stuck to her sumptuous tits and pouty looking camel toe. The sight made her father’s pulse race as he watched her slowly walk back from the water to her beach towel.

Greg couldn’t help wondering if Marlee’s attitude lately had anything to do with the way he’d been looking at her. A girl like her had to notice these things. Maybe she resented him. Yet she kept coming to the pool and sunbathing topless when she knew he was home. It was like she was encouraging him. But that couldn’t be it. That was just crazy.

Greg promised himself he would let himself get upset with her again. Certainly not while they were on vacation together. Considering her attitude it wasn’t going to be easy, but he’d just have to find a way. But if he could just be consistent in showing his daughter that he loved and cared about her like no one else in the world then everything would work out. And he’d just have to find a way to keep from noticing her hot sexuality, too.

Greg finally managed to open his book for a few minutes, but it wasn’t long before he noticed Marlee gathering up her things and walking toward him. He couldn’t stop watching the girl move as she approached, the sway of her slender hips, the mesmerizing wobble of her beautifully ripe tits in her skimpy top.

Marlee set her things down beside her father and spread out her beach towel next to his. She sat down without looking at him, but he couldn’t help watching every move of her glorious, young body. He hoped his sunglasses were hiding the way he was looking at her.

“I’m sorry about before,” he said, hoping to break the ice.

“Me, too,” she replied, still not looking at him.

“I didn’t mean what I said before about staying away from each other.”

“I know. I wouldn’t like that, either.”

“I love you, Marlee. More than you’ll ever know.”

“I love you, too, Dad.”

They sat quietly for a while. Greg felt a huge sense of relief. Maybe a minor blowout between them was all it took to clear things up. Then Marlee took her top off.

The girl’s father was trying not to stare at her gorgeous tits, but it was more than he could control. As far as Greg was concerned, it didn’t matter how many topless tits were showing on the beach at that moment, the only pair he had eyes for were his own daughter’s.

Marlee was giving him the impression of being self-conscious but forcing herself to act like it was no big deal. Even in the hot, humid weather, the girl’s nipples were rigid. Greg was in danger of developing a hard on for his daughter what would be impossible to hide in his swim trunks.

He didn’t want to discourage her from doing what she wanted. There was nothing wrong with it, and she’d done it plenty of times back home. Except here she was surrounded by people who were open about the way they looked at her, like those guys who’d stopped to talk to her before.

“You don’t mind, do you?” she asked, turning toward him and letting her tits stand out openly under his gaze.

It felt like the old tension was beginning to melt away while a whole new one was taking its place.

“Of course not,” Greg replied. “There’s nothing wrong with it, after all.”

“I didn’t want to do it when I was sitting by myself. It just feels safer with you here,” she admitted.

“I’m glad you feel that way, sweetheart. This is our vacation, and I want you to be able to feel like you can do what you want.”

“Yeah, I guess I do. Besides, you’ve seen take my top off back home.”

Greg was taken aback. He didn’t realize his daughter knew he’d been checking her out from the window.

“Umm, yeah, I guess I’ve seen you do that a couple of times,” he said, doing his best to downplay his avid interest.

“It just feels better,” she said. “Besides, I kinda thought you sorta liked it.”

“Well I may be your father, but a beautiful girl is always a beautiful girl,” Greg admitted carefully.

Marlee blushed and smiled at him for the first time in ages. “Do you really think I’m beautiful, Dad?”

“I think you’re gorgeous, sweetheart,” he said truthfully. “And I’m not just saying that because I’m your father.”

Greg had hoped this vacation would bring the two of them closer, but he never expected to end up talking to his daughter about her exposing her tits in public, much less while her beautifully bare tits were staring right back at him. But Marlee couldn’t hide how pleased she was by her father’s compliment. If anything, she just pushed her luscious, young boobs out further, encouraging him to enjoy the view.

“I shouldn’t admit this,” he added, “but I couldn’t help feeling jealous when those guys stopped to talk to you before.”

“Oh my god, they were just creeps,” Marlee giggled.

A few minutes later, Marlee started to rub sun lotion on herself. Greg couldn’t help watching her like a hawk, especially when she took extra time and care to rub the cream into the silky skin of her beautiful tits. Greg’s cock started to respond immediately as he watched his daughter cream her tits under his attentive gaze. The girl left her father breathless, and then she lay back and closed her eyes to sunbathe a while.

Greg barely took his eyes off his daughter the whole time. With her top off, her luscious, young body was only covered by a scant, V-shaped piece of fabric that was barely wider than her pussy mound. It wasn’t long before the man’s cock was throbbing in his trunks. And when his daughter rolled onto her stomach, her generously rounded ass was barely covered by the back side of her bikini. She might as well have been wearing a thong for all it covered.

He had seen his daughter do all these things before, but only from the distance of a second floor window at the back of his house. But now his daughter’s amazing body was next to naked and close enough to reach out and touch. And Greg wanted to touch the succulent, young girl more than anything.

Marlee put her top and beach wrap back on when they got up and headed back to the resort restaurant for lunch. They went back to the beach and sunbathed a while longer, with the girl taking her top off again, obviously feeling more and more carefree about exposing her tits to her father’s admiring gaze. At one point, Greg got up went into the water. His cock was so hard he didn’t even care if anyone saw him walking into the waves with that bulge tenting out the front of his suit. He waded into the water until he was chest deep, then slid his hand into his suit and stroked his cock until he squirted a load of cum inside them.

The release of Greg’s own personal tension was sorely needed. When he went back to join Marlee, his trunks were soaking wet and she would never know that her father had just squirted an intense load inside them.

They finally decided to go back to their bungalow and took turns showering off the salt and sand. Marlee went first, and Greg went into the bathroom for his turn while his daughter changed in the bedroom. The bungalow only had one bedroom, and Greg was sleeping on a sofa in the salon. Most of the units were set up this way, being that the resort catered mainly to couples.

Greg took a long time in the shower. He kept thinking about his topless daughter sitting next to him on the beach. It was so tempting to jerk off again, but she was just outside the bathroom door. She could have walked into the bathroom at any moment. It wouldn’t have been the first time she’d walked into the bathroom while her father was taking a shower. Yet Greg had to admit it was a terrible idea to keep thinking of his own daughter that way. It was enough that his girl now knew her dad thought she was beautiful. Maybe that’s what all the tension had been about. Either way, he was relieved that they were finding a way to get along again.

He put on a pair of shorts while he was still in the bathroom, and then went out to the main area of the bungalow to pick out a shirt to wear for dinner. Since things were going so well with Marlee, he decided they should go somewhere nice.

The door to the bedroom was hanging wide open, and while Greg was deciding on a shirt to wear, Marlee came into the room wearing nothing but a pair of white thong panties that covered even less than her bikini bottom. Her luscious tits were carelessly displayed in front of her father. She was holding an outfit in each hand and approached him like it was the most natural thing in the world.

“Dad? Which one of these do you think I should wear for dinner?” she asked.

When Greg finally made eye contact with the girl, he caught the feeling she was more interested in checking to see that he was still showing interest in her naked tits more than the outfits she was asking him to choose. Standing there in those tiny, lacy white panties, Greg felt his heart shift gears.

The two dresses Marlee was holding were both light weight and short. The yellow one had a ruffled skirt hem and a halter top while the white one was a stretchy, strapless sheath. The yellow one was slightly more conservative, but not by much, and Greg found himself far too tempted to see his lusciously built daughter in the white one. She reacted to his choice with a bright smile and went back to her room to put it on. Her father couldn’t keep from staring at her fully exposed ass as she walked away. He started to regret not having jerked off again in the shower. Marlee was getting to him in a big way, and he seemed to be doing everything he could to encourage her.

When Marlee came back, Greg couldn’t hold back his reaction to the way she looked in her skintight sheath dress. She hadn’t bothered with a bra, and her areolas were just barely visible through the well stretched fabric. And seeing how short it was, he knew she’d be in danger of flashing her ass anytime she sat down. He was stunned. At least they were in a resort where almost everyone was wearing something revealing. And hopefully no one would figure out that the hot young girl he was taking to dinner was his own daughter. After all, Marlee was the hottest looking girl he’d ever taken anywhere.

She blushed and smiled when she saw her father’s reaction.

“Does your mother know you brought outfits like that down here to wear in public?” he asked, smiling.

“Oh god, no,” she snickered. “She doesn’t even know I own this stuff.”

“Maybe we should keep it that way,” he suggested.

“If you think that’s best, Dad,” the luscious, young beauty replied.

Greg couldn’t remember the last time she’d agreed so easily with him about anything.

“Definitely. How did you even get that stuff without her knowing?”

“You bought them for me, Dad,” Marlee giggled. “Remember when you gave me your credit card to go shopping for the trip?”

Of course he remembered. And he remembered the damage the girl did to his balance when she finally gave him back the card. But considering the tension between them before the trip, he couldn’t help wondering why she would have gotten outfits like that to go on vacation with her own dad. But as he looked at her in her barely-there dress, with the outline of her lacy, white thong showing through it, he didn’t care. All he knew was that he was in the presence of an outrageously sexy girl, and one he happened to love more than anyone in the world, no matter how angry she might’ve been with him.

“How about if I keep stuff like this in my room at your house, and keep my regular clothes at Mom’s?” she suggested with a devious smirk.

Greg returned his daughter’s conspiratorial smile. “That’s a very good idea,” he said. “Smart girl.”

“Of course,” she bragged. “I’m your daughter, right?”

Greg smiled at her. “I hope you never forget how proud I am of you,” he told her.

Marlee blushed redder than Greg had ever seen before. It felt like she was Daddy’s girl again, the way she always used to be, and he couldn’t have felt happier. Without thinking about what he was doing, he suddenly hugged his girl tightly. He still hadn’t put on a shirt, and the feel of his daughter’s barely covered tits squashing against his body took him by surprise. They felt amazing, and Marlee wasn’t the least bit shy about mashing her orbs against her father’s body.

The hug went on much longer than Greg meant, but he wasn’t sorry. Except that his cock was starting to respond and he didn’t want his daughter to feel him get hard. He finally let her go and hurriedly put on the first shirt he could grab.

As they left the bungalow and walked through the grounds of the resort, then out into the strip of clubs and restaurants nearby, Greg felt prouder than ever to be seen with his beautiful daughter. She hung on his arm as they walked together, more like a pair of star-crossed lovers than a father and daughter. Anyone who looked at them would have assumed that’s what they were. Greg realized Marlee’s mother would have been telling the girl she looked like a whore if she could see how their daughter was dressed, but Greg thought she looked like a sexy angel.

They found a nice, open-air restaurant that they both liked and had a wonderful dinner together. They talked and laughed together the way they hadn’t in ages. Greg finally felt like life was starting to make sense again, and the look of happiness in Marlee’s beautiful face was unmistakable.

After they ate, they walked together through the busy commercial strip, where there were plenty of access points to go down to the beach. With everyone dressed in resort wear, Marlee’s outfit didn’t stand out as being slutty the way it would back home. Everyone was showing off their beach bodies and tans. But Marlee still turned a lot of heads, and Greg felt prouder by the moment. He couldn’t help feeling excited by the way other men turned to check out her bouncing, braless tits as they walked down the street hand in hand. He couldn’t even describe how it felt that all of those people looked at her and assumed she was his girlfriend ... or maybe even his younger wife.

Greg put his arm possessively around his daughter’s waist as they strolled, resting his hand daringly close to her ass. She looked up at his face and smiled at him with love. All the man could do was stop walking and stare right back. With all the dozens and dozens of people walking around them, they looked like a couple deeply in love. Greg pulled his daughter into a hug right there on the street. His hands were resting just above the rounded cheeks of her ass, and she surprised him when her hands went right onto his ass. He probably should have said something about it, but it felt good and he didn’t want to ruin all the progress they were making.

“I’m so happy we’re getting along again,” he told her. “I was afraid I was going to lose my baby girl forever.”

“I’m sorry, Dad,” the gorgeous teenager pouted. “But today you helped me answer some questions that were really bothering me.”

Greg looked at her curiously.

“It’s just that since you moved next door I didn’t think you loved me like you used to,” she admitted.

Her father looked at her in shock. “How could you ever think that?”

“I know it was probably stupid, but everything changed when you moved. We didn’t cuddle in your big easy chair anymore. You didn’t come around me much, even when I took off my top at the pool. Like you didn’t want to be around me.”

“Seriously?”

“Well, yeah. I mean, everybody likes naked boobs, right? Except I thought you didn’t like me. That you didn’t think I’m pretty enough for you. I know you were watching plenty of times from upstairs, but why didn’t you ever come out and be next to me? I was doing that for you, Dad.”

Greg was stunned. “I was trying to give you your privacy,” he told her. “I had no idea. I was afraid I’d make you uncomfortable. I thought you looked amazing, but I didn’t want to end up doing something inappropriate, sweetie.”

“You love me, right, Dad?” she asked.

“Of course, baby, you know I do.”

“Then how can anything we do be inappropriate?”

Very subtly, right there on the street with people streaming around them in all directions, Marlee ground her ripe, young body against her father’s cock as if punctuating what she just said.

“That would be all too easy, sweetheart. You’ve been giving me the most inappropriate ideas all day,” Greg confessed, letting his hands drop over the girl’s ass.

“Good,” she said. Then she put her mouth close to his ear and whispered. “I want you to make me Daddy’s girl for real. It’s all I’ve ever wanted.”

At this point, Greg shouldn’t have been surprised, but he couldn’t help it. He stared at his daughter, studying her pretty face while the weight of what she said sank in.

“Baby, that would be so bad,” he told her, practically groaning with frustration, yet his cock was swelling with heat.

“Daddy, look at me and tell me how bad it would really be.”

And he did. He didn’t let her go, but he actually held his daughter a few inches away and let his eyes drift over her incredible body. Her dark brown eyes were gleaming as she looked back at him with pure desire in them. He looked at the way her firm, round tits were stretching the thin fabric of her dress, her aroused nipples practically burning holes through it. He looked at her silky smooth, mostly exposed legs and the way just the hint of her skimpy panties showed through her dress.

“Really bad,” he told her. “Fantastically bad.”

Then he couldn’t hold back from kissing her pouting lips and sliding his tongue deeply into her mouth. She sucked hungrily on his tongue while hers swirled around it. Her body ground against his growing cock as they held each other and kissed hungrily in the middle of the pedestrian street, crowds of people still streaming by them. Greg’s cock just kept getting bigger and harder while his daughter’s luscious body undulated against his bulge. He was dying to lift the hem of her dress around her hips and fill his hands with her warm, firm ass flesh ... until someone bumped into them on their way by and reminded him they were in public.

“I can’t believe we just did that,” he told the girl breathlessly.

“I can’t believe we finally just did that,” she replied with a happy smile.

Greg didn’t know how to tell her that they had to resist their urges. It didn’t matter how hot and beautiful she was, or how much they loved and wanted each other, they were still father and daughter. But he didn’t say anything.

They started walking back to the resort. On the way, they passed a lot of busy restaurants and bars, but they decided to go down one of the side paths toward the beach and walk back to the bungalow along the sand. There were two main beaches with easy access from the resort. There was the one they’d gone to that morning, and another just around an outcropping of rocks. The second one was a nude beach, and that’s the one Greg and his daughter were walking toward from the strip of businesses catering to visitors.

Father and daughter both stopped to take off their sandals when they hit the sand. Marlee snuggled up to her dad and he put her arm around her as they started walking. Being nighttime, there were just a few people out on the sand. There was an occasional stroller out, wearing clothes like Greg and Marlee, but there was also a small group that were taking advantage of the nude beach at night. There were about five people all gathered around a small fire; three guys and two girls. Marlee stopped in her tracks and gasped when she saw what one of the guys and one of the girls were doing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.