4th of July - Cover

4th of July

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2019 by Mystic47

Incest Sex Story: Kelvin and Wendy, brother and sister, didn't have dates for the big 4th of July party so they got drunk together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

We stumbled away from the 4th of July celebration about a quarter after 10 that night. Most of the partiers had left to find a way back to their homes, there was a flotilla of golf carts running around the neighborhood. The party was at the community center, the hub of the golf community, many of our friends, neighbors and acquaintances were there. I had been hitting on Jenny Watson but she was being watched too closely by her mother so my hopes of getting laid on the holiday faded quickly under the stern gaze of the woman. My parents gathered up my older sister and me for the walk home. Even at the tender ages of nineteen and seventeen we were drunk on mixed drinks and beer. When we left the party I snatched two bottles of brew for me and Wendy to sip on as we walked. Mom and dad were steadier than my sister and me but they didn’t seem concerned that Wendy and I were falling behind on the walk home. Wendy was wobbling, I was staggering, so by mutual agreement we put our arms around each other to remain upright and moving. It didn’t take but a minute or two until our parents were out of sight.

My sister started complaining “Roger left too early, he was in a hurry to go home because he thought he was gonna puke or something. I wanted him to stay longer but he didn’t.”

“Why did you want him to stay if he was sick?”

“He was drinking too much but I tried to stop him and get him outside.”

“Outside for fresh air?”

Wendy giggled, “Fresh air? No, fresh with each other.”

“Huh, what do you mean?”

“I was in the mood, I wanted to fuck and I would have spread out on the grass like a sex doll but he was too drunk. Fucker couldn’t fuck.” Wendy lurched against me as we stepped off a curb, “I wanted to get some fireworks with a proper bang but he was useless. After he left, I was hoping I could find some other guy, one that didn’t have a date. I would have dated him for a few minutes.”

“You would have fucked some guy you didn’t know just to get laid?”

She cast blurry eyes on mine, “Done it before little brother. Sometimes the urge just crawls into my panties and screams for cock. I’m not easy, but I do get horny in a hurry sometimes.”

“Sounds pretty easy to me. I would love it if a girl walked up and said ‘Hey, you wanna fuck?’

My sister giggled another drunken laugh, put her beer bottle to her lips then took a long swallow. She grabbed my arm to steady herself, “I’ve only had to do that maybe a dozen times. Most guys are all over me, asking me if ‘You wanna fuck’ as you so crudely say it.”

I stopped at a side street to let a car drive by, I had to hold my sister’s hand to keep her from venturing off the curb, “How long have you been getting dick?”

Wendy looked up into my eyes, hers were kind of unfocused as she thought, “Hmm, I don’t even know if I should answer that. I mean you’re my little brother, I supposed to be a role model you should respect.”

“Aw come on Sis, you know fucking well I never respected you, and if you want to be a role model, tell me how you roll.”

“How I what?”

“Roll, you know flop and roll like on a bed or in a car.”

“You think I’m going to tell you that, what I do when I’m all alone with some guy, naked, hot, horny and turned on? You think I should tell how I fuck, if I like to fuck and how many fucking partners I’ve fucked?” She snickered at her own wit, “Man Kelvin, you are way too fucking young to hear fucking details of my fuck life.” She was giggling because her own creative language. Wendy teetered as we stepped off to cross the street, clinging to my arm for support.

We had gone maybe three blocks in the subdivision and our parents were completely out of sight. I was as drunk as my sister and was beginning to dislike that I still had three more blocks to stumble home with Wendy dragging along on my arm. We were passing the O’Malley’s yard and I saw Connor’s golf cart sitting sideways on the drive next to the garage door. The answer to my prayers, I could drive my sister home, it would be faster, easier and I could bring the cart back the next day. I pulled Wendy up the drive, “Get in, we’re going to ride in style.” She didn’t even argue; Wendy plopped her limp, alcohol-soaked ass on the seat and sighed relief to get off her feet. The cart was an electric so it didn’t make any noise when I pressed the go pedal.

Off we went; two inebriated siblings in a hot golf cart at 10:30 on a warm summer night. Wendy, relieved to be off her feet, started a high-spirited, cheerful monologue as we rolled toward home. Just a few yards from the house my sister put her hand on mine and said “Let’s go to the course, I wanna drive around the holes.”

“There’s only one hole I want to drive around, but she had to go home.”

“God that’s so crude, is your mind always in the gutter?”

“Hey Sis, I’m seventeen years old, my cock is never soft. I was trying to get Jenny away from her mother for a while but the old bitch was stuck like glue to the girl.”

“What makes you think Jenny would screw you?”

“Done it before. A few times before.”

“I didn’t know you were dating Jenny, how long?”

“We don’t date, we just get it on sometimes. The first time I hit on her, then she came on to me next.”

“She did? Jenny brought it to you? She just walked up to you and asked if you wanna fuck? Didn’t you just say you didn’t respect me for doing that?”

“Don’t fucking twist my words, you sound like a politician.”

“So Jenny just asked you to fuck her?”

“Yeah, I didn’t even have to hint, she took my hand and we walked to those bushes on the eighth green and we screwed. There were two sets of golfers just on the other side of the bushes but nobody saw us. After that we get it on when we get horny together.”

“You love her?”

“Aw shit Wendy, we just bang away, I get a hard-on, she drops her panties and we do it. We never say anything about love, don’t need to.”

Wendy sat back in the seat of the golf cart and closed her eyes. The breeze caused by driving ruffled her hair, her knees kind of fell wide apart. She was wearing jeans but still I checked out my sister’s legs and wondered how it would feel to be cradled between her thighs. I wasn’t thinking of seducing my sister, but what the hell, she has a pussy and just then even hers would keep me happy for a few minutes. The cart topped a small hill and I pulled up to a stop next to the 1st tee. We sat in the warm night air and drank more beer. Wendy’s cell chirped, she grabbed it out her ass pocket, “Dad?” She sat straight, looked around and said “We are on the golf course, 1st tee I think.” I nodded; she was right. “Just goofing off, we didn’t want to come home yet, we’ll be there later.” She paused to listen then told him, “We aren’t walking, Kelvin stole Connor’s golf cart, he’ll bring it back tomorrow. Love you too daddy, see you in the morning.” She laid her smart phone in her thigh, turned to her me with a large smile, “Dad says you are a goddamn idiot.” Just then we heard a loud ‘huff’ and saw a rocket flare into the sky where it exploded into an umbrella of multicolored flashes. Someone had set off a late rocket.

My sister watched the display, then as the rain of sparkles faded, she said “I hope there are more.”

“Why?”

“Because fireworks remind me of orgasms. They are like sudden, explosive and gradually fade away. When I get a good cock between my legs that’s how I like it. Fast, hot and explosive. Makes me want to lay the guy all night.” Just then another rocket launched from the fairway, as it went up Wendy sipped a breath then held it until the night lit up with the detonation of white-hot flares that left crooked contrails against the black sky. My sister turned her eyes to me, “God that make me hot.”

“How hot?”

“Hot enough to find out if Roger is ready for a ride right now.” She picked up her phone and tapped in a recall number. Wendy had the phone on speaker so when he answered I heard the conversation.

“Yeah Wendy, whacha want?”

“Hey, I’m rolling around out here on the course but sure could use some company right now, come out to the 9th green and meet me?”

Just as she finished her question, I heard a girl’s voice, “Roger, who the fuck is calling this late?”

Wendy held her phone out and looked at it then asked “Roger, is that Jenny?” She didn’t get an answer; the phone just went dead.

Wendy faced me, “That sounded like your fucking girlfriend is fucking my boyfriend.”

“She’s not my girlfriend, we just get on once in a while.”

“Well, you’re not the only stiff cock she stuffs I guess. Her mother must be passed out or something; now what?”

“Aren’t you pissed at him.”

“Uh, why should I be?”

“Cause he’s fucking around on you?”

“Hey, I love his big thumping prick pounding me but I sure as hell don’t love him, shit, that’s just how we are, we fuck because it feels good, not for love. Isn’t that what you just told me about Jenny? Same thing, sex is sex, love is different. Come on, let’s drive around the course.” Another flare burst over our heads as we finished the beers and tossed the empties into the back of Connor’s cart.

About the time I circled the 4th green I asked my sister “So, do you suck?”

She twisted her head to me, “What the hell do you mean I suck? What, are you trying to start a fight?”

“I didn’t say you suck, I asked IF you suck. Like suck cocks, give head.”

She giggled, “Give head? Why so correct, you might as well ask if I ‘perform fellatio’.

“Well, do you?”

“Suck cock. Gulp a Load. Lick dick. I’m not so prim and proper I have to hide behind Politically Correct words.”

“Okay bitch, do you suck cocks? Put some guys big ole boner between your lips and feast on protein?”

Wendy smiled, “Good for you, that’s how to ask the question; Sometimes, if the guy looks like he would taste good.”

I was approaching the 5th tee and knew the golf cart path crowned over a sharp rise. Going as fast as the cart would scoot, we topped the hill and dropped quickly over the crest. It wasn’t a roller-coaster thrill but both me and my sister felt our stomachs drop. As we sped down the hill Wendy moaned “Oh fuck that felt good.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.