Her First Time - Cover

Her First Time

by Alex Waters

Copyright© 2019 by Alex Waters

True Sex Story: My fiancée and I went on a vacation and convinced my friend to have a MFM threeway. It was amazing to watch her be fucked and has changed our lives.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

At the time this occurred, Sarah and I were not married. We had been dating for over two years and this was our first vacation together. Sarah was 21, 5’6’’ and about 125 lbs with nice 36C breasts. She is mixed white and black. She is a wildcat in bed and absolutely loves to suck dick. We were visiting a friend of mine from the Army in Florida. We had all been grilling out and enjoying some beers throughout the evening. Sarah and I had both noticed John was looking at her with lust in his eyes all day. He was married, but it seemed that his wife wasn’t interested in sex anymore. I wasn’t helping by running my hand up her leg and showing him her thighs regularly. I had no intention of sharing her, and I wasn’t even thinking about that. I was just trying to tease my friend. Around ten that night, we decided to go to bed. Once in bed, we started kissing and touching each other. She asked if I saw how John was looking at her and I mumbled yes while licking her nipples. I asked her what she thought about it and if she would want to fuck him too. She moaned yes and we went back and forth talking about my buddy possibly fucking her. I asked if she would like to fuck him while I watch and she moaned and begged for it. Afterward, I asked if she was really interested and she said only if I wouldn’t be hurt by it. I didn’t know why, but I was getting rock hard again after we had just fucked. We fell asleep but I kept thinking about it the next day.

We spoke about it a lot the next day. She was trying to make sure I wasn’t angry and I was trying to feel her out. When I asked if she was really interested, she thought it would be hot and that if it turned me on then she would be up for it. I text him to see what he thought, and he was definitely down. I provided him the address of our hotel and told him when to show up. I met him in the bar downstairs and explained this was new for us but that she was getting in some negligee upstairs. I was so nervous as we rode in the elevator upstairs. I was hard just thinking about it, but I was also nervous as to what this meant about me and if it would change our relationship. I wasn’t sure about what we were about to do. How big would his dick be? Would she really like I or would she like it better than me?

As we walked into the room, she was laying on the bed running her hands over her breasts. Her legs were spread and I noticed that she didn’t have any underwear on. I could see that John was excited because he kept rubbing his dick through his jeans. I decided to sit in the chair beside the bed and told him to go ahead and have some fun. She crawled across the bed on her hands and knees and took his dick in her mouth. She was so sexy sucking on his dick and looking up at him while she was working. He was running his fingers through her hair and talking dirty to her. I quickly removed my jeans and began stroking my dick while watching his dick slide through her lips. She turned around bent forward on the bed like a cat and thrust her ass up for him to take her. He was stroking his dick as he climbed on the bed and slid his dick in her pussy. Her gasp and his moan as they slid together was amazing. I didn’t realize how hot I would find that moment. I just sat back at first and watched as he was slowly fucking her. He grabbed her hips with his hands and was entering as deep as he could. I approached the bed and began kissing her. She asked, “oh baby he feels so good. Is this what you want? You like watching him fuck my pussy?” I was moaning myself and telling her how sexy she was. “Yes baby. It’s so hot watching him fuck you!” She reached out and began sucking my dick as I played with her breasts. She had to quickly stop sucking my dick because he was fucking her harder and faster. I was almost drooling watching him pound away and hearing his balls slap against her pussy. I sat back in the chair and slowly played with myself while he was fucking her. All of a sudden, he thrust forward and I knew he was cumming in her pussy. I didn’t even think about the fact that he wasn’t wearing a condom. It was one of the hottest things I had experienced watching him and seeing her smile as she knew he just unloaded in her. He slowly pulled out and was breathing heavy, so I got up and slid behind her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.