A Sister For Brad - Cover

A Sister For Brad

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brad discovers a sister he never new existed until an online family-search brings them intimately together. She even has a kid of her own now! But there are issues that will surface before long that will make their romantic reunion a little murky to say the least!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Incest   Sister   Prostitution  

After our night of carnal activity in the hotel-room, Brad and I awoke coiled around each other.

It was the morning after that night of mother-fucking in a dark and dirty alley. A disgusting animalistic act between mother and son.

It was another sinful act which I would have to hide away; along with those other sins I’d committed with my father so long ago.

For Brad though, it wasn’t so bad. He’d simply expressed the desire he felt for his older sister; and that wasn’t so abnormal. I had to respect that; for it was me who was deceiving him.

Now that tenderness and desire was evident as we awoke and began softly kissing each other lips while our hands gently explored each other’s nakedness. I sighed contentedly at the blissful morning that was dawning through the window.

Brad murmured absently, “Your kisses are so sweet Linda ... so sweet, you should give your daughter lessons in them.”

The suggestion sent a shiver through me ... and Brad chuckled softly against my neck, “Hey ... did that turn you on?”

I playfully thumped his chest, “No; you dirty sod, it didn’t!”

“still; it sure would turn me on to see you do that with your girl.”

“Really – would it? Why?” His hand was caressing my breast.

“yea! to see you together ... naked like that – Christ yea! ... that would make me cum instantly!”

“that’s disgusting ... anyway you’ve never even seen her.” my voice was throaty, and my cunt had juiced up.

“ok ... describe her then.” Brads cock was pressed against me

“well ... Rachel’s ... very slim ... brown hair touching down to her pale neck ... she stands nearly up to my chin now.”

“ ... any tits yet?”

“No ... well, just started ... small, you know.”

“but enough for you to fondle ... turning her on as you French-kiss?”

“No! I would never do that!” I croaked.

Brad whispered urgently, “Linda, quickly, get on top of me!”

I swung my leg over his torso; straddling him. He man-handled his cock into position and firmly slid into my moist cunt. In unison we groaned in ecstasy. Rapidly he began fucking me.

“Your naked in bed with her; she wants you to do it with her!” I was riding Brad’s cock hard now, No! No, she doesn’t; she a good girl Brad!”

“But if you feel between her slim thighs, you can feel she’s really wet for you Linda!”

“No! ... don’t make me...

As my climax shuddered through me, I felt my mind was in harness; that Brad was leading me into a dark unknown wicked place; a thrilling place full of temptation and tears and without realising it, my emotions screamed out, ... Ohrrra ... You ... Bastard ... Brad!”

I got back home later that afternoon.

The house was still empty with Rachel and Raymond not due back for some while. I took the opportunity of a peaceful soak in the bath; to unwind from my duplicitous weekend. As I ran the bath, I unpacked my bag and held up the sheath skirt; it sure needed a trip to the cleaners. My bath beckoned and I lowered myself into its perfumed frothiness. Jeez, I sure needed to unwind.

With the kind of exertions, I’d been through over the weekend it was no surprise that I was soon daydreaming without any sense of time. Those daydreams were suddenly interrupted by Rachel’s voice,

“Oh Mum; your home!”

Opening my eyes, she was stood there; naked and about to get in the shower.

“Oh, sorry Rachel; I think I was dozing here!”

“It’s OK, I’ll come back!”

Her little figure, which I hadn’t caught sight of for some while, was now exquisitely curvaceous; her breast more than I’d imagined.

“No Rachel, you get in the shower; I’m finished here anyhow!”

“Okey – Dokey” she grinned, ducking behind the glass panel and getting the waterjets going.

I rose from the bath and wrapped on my bathrobe. As I stood there patting myself dry she was quite visible through the frosted screen; her pointy breasts wriggling as she ran her hands through her long brown hair; the foam running over her hips and down between those slim thighs that Brad said would be wet with desire; for me.

I realised my pulse was running the same way as my imagination and I left the bathroom feeling ashamed. But on passing her bedroom I saw her discarded clothes on the floor and paused. I went over to them; her shirt, her skirt and socks and panties. The panties I picked up with a trembling hand and guiltily put them to my lips. Closing my eyes, I envisaged her naked and drew in the soft perfume of her knickers. And I thought about what Brad had fantasised on with me. Jeez ... imagine doing it for Brad!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.