The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 33: The Carters Finally Meet Their Match

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Carters Finally Meet Their Match - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Ryan rested most of the next day, and devoted the morning of the day after that to a long and hard workout at the country club’s gym, working with Nick, a personal trainer he knew there. After 90 minutes of hardcore weight lifting, they took a 30 minute break and then began an intense 60-minute cardio-challenging circuit training regimen, followed by a 30-minute run outside. It was a cool and cloudy day for the season, and the cool air was refreshing on Ryan’s bare chest as he and Nick ran the course around the lakeside neighborhoods that bordered the club. After showering and changing, he had lunch with Kristen on her break. They did eat, but also snuck into a back room and had a quick 15-minute fuck. He wanted to spend more time with her ... and fuck her again ... but she had to get back to work, so he made plans with her to go out on a real date in a few days. Back home that afternoon, Ryan was obligated to a 1-hour video conference with his company’s mergers & acquisitions team, and then spent the afternoon going over cruise plans with Kerri and attending to other things on his to-do list.

It was close to dinner time when he noticed Matt had been out the whole afternoon ... which was perfectly fine, he could come and go as he wished, but odd because he usually stayed around the house since he liked to be a nudist most of the time, and he also didn’t know a lot of other people in the area besides his housemates. Kerri said she had seen him working in the back yard that a few hours earlier, and thought maybe he’d taken the stairs down to the beach at some point.

Kerri was right about that ... after finishing his work, Matt had slipped on some shorts and gone down to lay on the beach for a bit. However, he was not at the beach for very long. The Carter twins and Jake spied him lying in the sun there, and came over to join him. Matt’s cock stiffened as soon as he saw them, and it did not go unnoticed by the horny teens, who volunteered to sunscreen him. Hands slathered in lotion roamed his body and made plenty of extra contact with his hard on through his shorts.

The girls told Jake to walk a few yards over and serve as a lookout for them, which frustrated him as he was bursting with lust himself, but he was used to the way they denied him and made him wait. Then, Selena and Sabrina put their towels down and laid on either side of Matt, who knew he was a goner. On their semi-public beach, lying in the sun, the twins each reached a sunscreen-slicked hand into Matt’s shorts and treated his cock and balls to a maddening hand job, squeezing and pulling his cock, pumping the shaft, rolling his balls around, and not allowing him to reciprocate at all. He laid there gasping and trying not to holler as they worked him towards an orgasm and then backed off to leave him on the edge. Then, their hands attacked him again and brought him to the brink, but again backed off. Over the next hour, poor, jealous Jake provided them warnings 3 or 4 times to settle down when other people were about to come walking by, as they brought Matt to the edge several times but did not let him cum.

Matt was going crazy. “Girls you’ve got to let me cum! I can’t stand it!”

“Dude, this is what they do,” Jake said. “They love torturing us guys.”

“Not all guys,” Selena snapped. “Just you all the time Jake because you’re too pussy whipped and can’t live without us. We’ll let Matt cum soon ... we just want a really big load from him.”

“Yeah, but we don’t want it to go to waste down here on the beach where he’d have to shoot off in his swimming trunks,” Sabrina countered. “Matt ... tuck that rock hard pole back in your shorts and follow us.”

Matt had no objections. The foursome made their way back up to the poolside deck in the Carters’ back yard. Selena and Sabrina attacked Matt only, after telling Jake to take his own shorts off and watch. Selena engulfed Matt’s cock in her mouth and began blowing him so deliciously and aggressively. Sabrina smothered his chest and face in her oh-so-perfect tits and let him go to town on sucking and playing with them.

After the hour of edging they’d just given him on the beach, Matt didn’t last long. “I’m gonna cum! Fuck!” he hollered, and Selena pulled off his cock to jerk it towards her gorgeous face. The first two ropes of cum shot well over her head and landed on her back, but then she got it aimed right and coated her face with his next several spurts. Matt was finally able to scream in delight and release the tension they’d been building in him, and came like a fountain.

Once she’d licked every drop off of his cock and massaged it for a minute or two, Selena turned her cum-covered fact to Jake and looked at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. “Clean me up Jakey boy, and then maybe I’ll fuck you today.” Jake, who had by now resigned himself to his role with these girls, overcame his initial hesitation and began licking Matty’s cum off of her face. Selena leaned in to French kiss him and swap Matty’s cum into her mouth. Then, with some of it still on her tongue, she rewarded Jake by slurping his raging cock into her mouth and sucking it with Matty’s cum inside. Jake barely lasted two minutes before adding his own load inside her mouth.

Meanwhile, Matt had turned the tables on Sabrina. She was on her back with him on top of her kissing her deeply and fondling her breasts and her clit all at the same time. If Matt had ever had his hands on a more perfect female body, he couldn’t remember it ... and on top of that, Sabrina just had this level of passion for sexual pleasure that emanated from her very being. Every touch, ever stimulation, every stroke or bite caused this heated desire to come from her ... it was like her body was especially wired for providing and receiving sexual pleasure. Matt entered her with a cock that was fully hard again, and ravaged her like a wild animal. He fucked and fucked and fucked her, and she fucked him back. They were slamming together, grunting and screaming and sweating and cussing, and Sabrina came again and again while he kept fucking her. Selena and Jake sat next to them and watched, absorbing the erotic energy coming from their coupling. Selena was stroking Jake’s cock, using his precum as lube. Jake was entranced with Matt and Sabrina’s fucking, and finally Matty started hollering even louder.

“Oh fuck, fucking A, yeah I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum really hard! Hard! Oh man, shit, fuck me! Yes! Ahhhhhgggg! Fuck!” Matt’s body went rigid, his cock plunged as deeply inside Sabrina’s hot pussy as it could go, as he shot one glorious volley of cum after another into her.

“Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Oh baby!” Matt was ecstatic. Sabrina, however, was approaching orgasm and wanted to continue being fucked ... so, though they rarely gave Jake anything without making him work for it, she pulled him to take Matt’s place. He eagerly impaled her on his cock and kept fucking her until she came, and soon after, he had a great orgasm of his own.

Unbeknownst to Matt, the twins’ emo/goth pretty boy twink friend Todd had been filming the entire sex romp, controlling cameras on the sides of the deck remotely from his monitor inside. While the four hot naked people caught their breath and relaxed on the deck and swam a little in the pool, Todd quickly edited and spliced together a 5-minute video featuring the best parts ... including Matty’s face and vocal reactions during his first orgasm, Jake licking Matt’s cum off of Selena, Sabrina and Matt’s frantic fucking, and Jake finishing her off. He uploaded it to a site and sent a link to Ryan’s e-mail address which he had previously found. He then called over to Ryan’s house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.