The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 31: Miami, Day 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Miami, Day 1 - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next morning, after one more round of hard sex with Cassidy and Trina, Ryan showered and got ready for his business trip to Miami. Kerri had his luggage ready, and Andre drove him to the airport, where he met up with Alison, Paul and six of the other executives who were involved in this meeting. They were slightly surprised Ryan was wearing shorts, a tank top and flip flops while they were in all in full business attire, but some of them then secretly wished they had also dressed casually for the flight. They were flying on the company’s luxurious private jet, and when Ryan boarded, he noticed and greeted four other support staff who had been brought along on this trip. He was delighted to see that Danielle was one of them ... and she was thrilled to see the lean, muscular, blonde, tan young stud whom she had been obsessed with every since their encounters a few weeks ago.

They were all on a 5-hour direct flight to Miami, and during the first couple hours, Ryan sat in a group of seats that were situated around a small conference table, where he let Paul and the others catch him up on details and decisions, as well as the next two days’ agenda. He liked knowing how well things were going for his dad’s company, and he liked being educated and intelligent enough to understand the matters they were discussing with him. He gave input and opinions on some issues, and took advice from the other executives on others. Afterwards, they all had a break for the rest of the flight. Some went to snooze in their personal seats, some went to the bar to drink and talk, and some hunched over their laptops to get more work done.

Ryan got Danielle’s attention and pulled her into a private office at the back of the jet ... and inducted her into the mile high club, to which he’d belonged for many years. He took off all his clothes and most of hers, and tackled her on a leather couch and gave her the most incredible oral sex she had ever had for over 30 minutes. She stifled her screams as best she could while his mouth serviced her pussy on and on and on. Finally, he moved his steel-hard, pre-cum dripping fuck wand up and pushed inch after inch into her hot, wet, overstimulated pussy, and started fucking in and out relentlessly. He maintained a stern and determined look on his face, and stared deeply into her eyes as he brought her to additional levels of orgasmic bliss.

Neither of them noticed that Alison had started to enter the office but stopped herself when she saw what was going on, and had been watching them through a crack in the door for several minutes. She was aware of Ryan’s proclivity for conquests, and wasn’t surprised or shocked about Danielle, and in fact was very turned on by seeing his beautiful nakedness. She ogled his smooth, muscular ass and legs as the pumped in and out of the beautiful, writhing secretary below.

Ryan stood Danielle up and bent her over the couch, and plowed into her from behind. He stood with his arms clasped behind his head and just rammed away with an onslaught of short, rapid strokes that drove her crazy. He kept tapping and slamming away until his own orgasm was approaching, and when he pulled out, Danielle turned quickly and caught the tip of his cock in her mouth just in time to receive the copious load he needed to expel. He sighed and gasped as he came and came, and she relished the taste and hotness of his seed.

“That was so hot ... fuck, baby ... you know what? I want to cum again...”

Danielle squealed in delight and quickly laid down and spread her legs. Ryan pounced on her and stuck his cock right in her hotness and started rutting away.

“Come on baby,” Danielle urged, “give it to me harder! Give me more cum! Oh fuuuuck ... I’m coming!” Danielle did her best to muffle her screams of orgasm, as Ryan plowed on. He laughed at the tortured look on her face as she tried to be quieter. He started really long, deep thrusts, burying himself balls-deep on every stroke. It only took a couple of minutes before he pulled out and jerked another load of cum over her face.

“Suck it, baby...” he commanded. She gently engulfed it in her mouth, savoring the irresistible taste of his hot cum. She started sucking it gently, and then, Ryan was urging her to keep going. “Suck it harder, baby ... it still wants more.” Danielle never ceased to be amazed at how much cum her lover could produce.

Danielle attacked the cock above her face with gusto, vacuuming it in and out of her mouth and applying tongue pressure under the ridge of the head. She pumped it with her hand while suctioning it with her mouth. Ryan gasped and moaned, and told her to keep doing it.

“Oh fuck yeah, suck it hard Danielle, suck it more ... deep like that ... yeah oh so hot ... yeah I love it ... still so horny ... ugh, ugh, uhhh ... yeahhhh...” Ryan felt the glorious sensation seizing his balls deep down once again, and rammed his cock vigorously into Danielle’s throat until he urged that extra bit of cum up and out in 3 or 4 small but powerful spurts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.