The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 28: Todd and the Carters Make Some Mischief

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Todd and the Carters Make Some Mischief - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Matt was right, although he wasn’t sure of it. Todd, a VERY pretty, very thin, pierced and tattooed emo boy who had been friends with the Carter twins for many years, was completely gay but strongly attracted to straight guys, and Selena and Sabrina knew he loved to watch the hot straight boys they fucked. He hung around them a lot, and when they had sex, they knew he usually found an angle to enjoy it from, and jerked himself off repeatedly while watching the sexy, muscular, lean young men these girls attracted get naked and fuck themselves silly. Once in awhile, when the boy was especially drunk or when they all guessed he was bisexual, Todd got to give a blowjob to the stud of the night, and on a few rare occasions he’d gotten to have sex with them too. In return, he was the twins’ “go to” guy and ran errands for them and took care of them while they lived their wild life. He wasn’t much of a drinker so he was usually a handy designated driver, which they often needed, and he was an able cameraman when they wanted their sexual escapades filmed.

In fact, at that very moment, Todd was in the media room of the Carters’ mansion next door, finishing the transfer and editing of the videos he’d captured last night. He was completely infatuated with Matt, and hoped if he got this video ready for the twins right away, they would enjoy it soon and want to have Matt back again as soon as possible. Todd had already cum twice that afternoon while enjoying his work, splashing modest cum loads up over his thin white chest. He was still stroking his cock as he watched Matt gasping at the intensity of one of his last orgasms on his monitor. Yes, Sabrina and Selena simply MUST get that boy back here for him soon...

On another monitor to his side, he noticed some commotion ... it was in Sabrina’s room, where she kept a camera focused on her bed. She had just pushed two naked young guys down on their backs on her bed. One was Jake, who had his hard, thick cock in his hand stroking vigorously, while watching Sabrina straddling the other. At first, Todd couldn’t make out who it was, but soon he realized it was a tall, muscular young stud that he’d never seen before. Looks like Jake found some more bait for a play session with Sabrina. Jake was one of the twins’ constant playthings, and currently they were enforcing one of their “games” on him. This normally confident, cocky, studly high school jock was so whipped by the twins that he would do anything they asked, and for the last couple months they had decided he got no sex from them unless he went out and found them a new playmate first ... and even then, he only got sex with the girls along with that guy.

Mario, the tall, tanned, muscular brown-haired stud Jake had brought over, was overwhelmed to be having his first 3-way, and with blonde Barbie doll twins nonetheless! He was 18 and worked construction for Jake’s dad, and had serious tan lines at his waist and mid-thigh from working outside shirtless in just a pair of shorts all day every day. Having not had a girlfriend for quite some time, Mario was excited at Jake’s offer to have a night with hot twins who wanted to fuck him ... but to tell the truth, his other motivation was a secret attraction to Jake himself. Mario was a closet bisexual, and though he’d been with several girls, he had only been with a couple of boys, and both times were brief, in secret, and a long time ago. He figured if Jake got to have sex with the girls at the same time as him, that was as perfect as it could get.

Unfortunately, the situation was a little TOO exciting for Mario. After stripping him, Selena had started in on a great blowjob for him while Sabrina let him explore her ample tits with his hands and mouth. Mario couldn’t believe the stimulation he was receiving ... both on his cock and in his mouth and hands ... and came prematurely within less than 5 minutes.

“Aiiiieee!! Hah, whhaaa ... oh fuck ... no ... oh god, I’m sorry I can’t ... ugh! ugh! Oh shit!”

“What the fuck?”, Sabrina exclaimed! “You come all this way and don’t last 5 minutes? No way, mister ... we’re gonna continue!” And with that, she joined her sister in attacking his cock again right away. Now ... unlike some young bucks, Mario was NOT prepared to stay hard and keep going right away, and he screamed and writhed in delightful agony as Sabrina’s mouth slid over his still-spasming cock. Her hand grabbed his cummy shaft and started jacking it into her mouth, and Mario sat up in shock and pulled back from the girls instinctively.

“Wait! I can’t! Oh fuck, girls, that’s so hot but give me a minute ... no way!”

Selena laughed and cruelly shoved him away. “What kind of a fucker are you? Shoot your load and not give us anything? Jake! Get over here and take his place. He can watch and see how to give a girl a proper fucking, and if he’s really lucky, maybe we’ll give him another chance later on ... but only because he has such a hot body. Pathetic cock performance though, Mario ... you better get it primed for action if you want to be someone we like having sex with!”

Jake, though surprised that Mario had started off with a disappointment, was pleased to be called to bed for sex much sooner than he thought, and without another guy’s cum in the girls’ pussies for the first time in a few weeks. He knew Mario had at least been with 5 or 6 girls before, and figured he’d rally, and then maybe they could trade on an off on pleasing the insatiable twins.

Jake dropped his shorts, and stroking his thick cock, he climbed on the bed, his athletic 17-year old body a sight to behold. He had great, strong shoulders, beautiful sculpted arms, and gorgeously muscled thighs. He immediately dove down on Sabrina’s way-too-perfect pussy with his mouth, and began licking her nectar and teasing her clit. Selena grabbed Jake’s fingers and put them in her own pussy, and after he was rhythmically jamming them the way she liked, she leaned over and began sucking his rigid cock.

Jake’s face was soon coated with Sabrina’s nectar, and he was in teenage boy heaven. Selena moved around and impaled herself on his cock and started riding him, while Sabrina sat on his face to continue receiving his best oral attentions. Sabrina also looked directly into Mario’s eyes, seducing him while he sat next to the bed, stroking his now-hardening cock in fascination. He had never had group sex before, or even been in the room with other people during sex, and this was blowing his mind.

After several minutes of thrusting up into Selena, Jake forced himself up and bent Sabrina over on all fours. He slapped her ass with his engorged dick, and began sliding it up in her slit. When fully inside, he grabbed her hips and drew himself back slowly, then rammed forward HARD. Sabrina screamed and yelled at him to fuck her like a jackhammer, and as he was planning to do just that, he was more than happy to oblige. With a huge grin on his face, he fucked her doggy-style for all he was worth, thankful for her ample juices to lubricate the intense friction he would otherwise create. He and Sabrina hollered, gasped, and grunted as their sex got hotter and wilder, with Selena and Mario masturbating and watching in awe.

Despite wanting to teach Mario a cruel lesson, Selena couldn’t help herself any longer and made her move in on the delighted young man. He was just too hot to ignore, sitting there naked with his bronzed skin, light brown hair, and deep blue eyes. He had a smooth, toned back that she liked, a hot, tight ass, and pretty nice abs. She climbed on top of him and began kissing him deeply and stroking his nice 7” cock with her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.