The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 25: Volleyball Tournament

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Volleyball Tournament - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Ryan woke up with both his ladies snuggled up on either side of him. After they’d come back up to the house last night, he had gone to bed. Matt had headed to his suite’s bathroom for a shower, and Jenna and Kerri had decided to ambush him there, suck his cock, and fuck him good once more before he went to bed. They thought about ambushing Ryan too and waking him up for sex, but they were truly tired themselves, so they settled for crawling in bed naked with him and going to sleep.

However, as Ryan woke up with two naked beauties cuddled against him, he rolled to his left and maneuvered his ever-hard cock to begin poking Jenna from behind. Soon, it found the entrance it wanted, and as she murmured in her semi-sleep, he began gently pushing it in and out. He wrapped her in his arms, kissed her neck and fondled her breasts while gently poking just the first 3 or 4 inches of his cock in and out of her warm, wet pussy over and over for several minutes. The full body contact was generating heat and desire in both of them, but in a sensuous and somewhat emotional way ... not a frantic, explosive way. He felt like he could cuddle her and stimulate her like this forever.

Jenna adored her Ryan and loved these rare occasions when he was tender and caring. She loved the crazy, no-holds-barred sex life they had, but also cared deeply for him ... whether he felt the same way or not. She relished the warmth of his skin on hers, the small jolts of electricity from his lips on her neck and earlobes, and the lovely and gentle pace of his thrusting, which allowed her to feel every bit of his cock head as it pushed her open and pulled her closed.

Kerri got up and went to the bathroom, and when she came back, Ryan and Jenna were going at it more lustfully. A chorus of moans and gasps arose from the bed as Jenna was working towards an orgasm and Ryan was trying to hold one back. She watched for a minute, fascinated at the beauty of both of these bodies and the heat they were generating. She decided to help accommodate their morning sex by holding Jenna’s right leg up and massaging her clit, which allowed Ryan picked up the pace from behind. A few minutes later, he shot today’s first load of cum up inside her, grunting and gasping his release. As he pulled out, a flood of cum poured out of Jenna’s snatch, and Kerri eagerly lapped it up, while also licking and nibbling Ryan’s cock and balls.

Next, the girls pulled Ryan into the shower in his spacious, well-appointed mega-shower, and laid him down on the marble center bench. It had been a few days since they’d shaved him smooth, which was how he always liked to be, and that they were more than happy to help him with every 2-3 days. They propped his legs up and lathered his cock and balls, and lovingly and teasingly shaved every bit of stubble off his most treasured areas. Ryan was fully erect during most of this, and his fingers grabbed tits and ass whenever possible, or slid into the folds of one gorgeous snatch or another from time to time. Jenna’s hands kept teasing his long, towering cock, starting him on a good hand-job ... but then backing off when it started getting exciting. She’d let Kerri concentrate more on the shaving for awhile, and then place her palm over the head of his cock and roll it around to drive him mad ... and go back to some vigorous stroking. Once his balls and all the areas around his cock and ass were as smooth as a baby’s skin, they rinsed him thoroughly with a handheld shower sprayer, and then turned it to the triple-stream “strong pulse” setting and aimed right into his ass. Ryan yelled and almost came right then, as it felt like the hot water streams were fucking him and tickling him at the same time. Then, Kerri surprised him by diving her tongue into his asshole and rimming him vigorously. Ryan hollered and bucked, but loved it despite the intensity. She didn’t do it for just a few seconds ... she went after his ass HARD and deep with her lovely tongue, stimulating every nerve in the area.

As Ryan was writhing in delight, Jenna clamped her mouth down over his cock, sucked it as deep as she could, and gave him a forceful, skillful cocksucking. Ryan gripped the sides of the bench and hollered in ecstasy!

“Fuck yeah, suck it baby! Suck my cock! Lick that asshole down there, ram it in, ohhhhhhhh that’s hot, damn, ohhh yeahhhhh ... suck me and rim me, girls, fuckin’ yeahhhhhh...”

They loved it when they got him on a roll like that. This horny, hot stud of theirs ... never, ever tired of more sex.

Just when she had him at the brink of climax, Jenna stopped, squeezing the base of his cock and holding him on the edge of orgasm, driving him out of his mind. He could swear he was going to implode and cum backwards into himself if she didn’t let it forth, but after a minute, his body accepted that frenzied level of excitement as status quo for now, and he was able to handle more stimulation without bursting. She brought him to the edge again, and backed off ... and then 3 more times. Then, with Kerri’s tongue tickling his prostate at the same time, she finally let him cum.

A huge rope of cum shot up and out all over the three of them. His nuts had been busy producing quite a load during the 45 or so minutes since his last orgasm, and the contents had then been “held under pressure”. When released, they flew, and were followed by four or five more volleys of delicious, fresh cum. Ryan eyes rolled back in his head as he exploded in pleasure. He laughed and grinned with the thrill as he lay there in the afterglow, with both his beautiful girls licking cum off his chest and kissing his cock between both of their mouths. What an abso-fuckin-lutely perfect way to start his day, Ryan thought, and it was only 10 am.

The four housemates, along with Chad and Derek, had all signed up for a beach volleyball tournament hosted by the Sheaffers’ country club that afternoon. By noon, four shirtless guys and two gorgeous gals in bikinis were on their way through town in Ryan’s jeep and Chad’s convertible, and pulled into the club’s parking lot. They made their way around the outside entrance and down to the beach in front of the golf course, checked in and found their teams. It was four-person teams, with two girls and two guys on each. Of the guys, Ryan and Chad were the far more experienced volleyball players, so they split up. Ryan and Derek teamed up with Jenna and Kerri, and Chad and Matt were open to be joined by two girls who were also looking for male teammates. Chad was especially fond of this idea as a chance to meet some hopefully-hot new ladies.

There were 64 teams, meaning there would be six rounds of play in the bracket, with the eliminated teams having additional games to play for consolation prizes. During the first round, Ryan’s team played a group of 4 Hispanic college students who were very muscular and smooth and hot, but not especially tall. They played vigorously, though, and gave them a run for their money, but in the end it was Ryan and friends who advanced. In the second round, they were up against a team of cocky, athletic lifeguards in their late 20’s, and they were tied near the end of the third game. Ryan bumped to Jenna, but her set flew the wrong direction, and Kerri narrowly saved their win with an all-or-nothing dive for the ball which miraculously flew just the right way to barely clear the net and catch the other team off guard.

During the break, the four were gulping down water, having been pouring sweat all afternoon in the hot sun. Ryan saw the next team they were to play approaching, and was delighted to see Kristen, the 18 year old younger sister of a former lover of his, who he and Chad had threesomed with last week after a day of tennis. She was there with her friend and roommate Ariel, whom Ryan recognized as another employee of the club, and Ariel’s boyfriend Casey and his brother Greg. All four were wet dreams for Ryan, and for Jenna and Kerri too, with their hot, athletic, lean, tan young bodies, scantily clad as most beach volleyball players were. Ryan noticed that Kristen, upon spotting him, immediately pulled Ariel aside and was excitedly telling her something private while glancing and gesturing minimally in his direction. He gave her a smirky, knowing smile and waved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.