The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 12: Ryan and His Girls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Ryan and His Girls - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Back on Ryan’s patio, naked and enjoying a delightful dinner of barbecued chicken and shrimp, steamed veggies and some excellent wine, Jenna had told them all about the stranger who showed up and whisked Matt away. She had been curious, but not overly alarmed, by the event, but since Matt seemed to go willingly, she assumed he was a big boy and could make the choice to go somewhere with an old friend if he wanted. However, Ryan explained that there weren’t many people from Matt’s past that he considered friends or wanted to associate with any further, especially not any guys. Matt had told Ryan all about Maria and Melinda, and Mitch and Jose, but Ryan couldn’t remember if Edgar was a name he’d mentioned in that story or not. He naturally was a bit worried about his friend, but Jenna was right. He was a grownup and none of them were required to check in and out with Ryan if they occasionally spent a night away somewhere, though normally they would out of courtesy since they’d all become so close. They tried calling Matt’s cell phone but got no answer, and decided to wait until tomorrow. If they hadn’t heard from him by then, Ryan knew a guy who could track Matt’s phone by GPS signal.

Instead, Jenna turned the subject to the cruise options she had discovered, and Ryan and Kerri were thrilled with the options!

“This is the PERFECT trip, Jenna,” Ryan exclaimed after settling on one of the clothing-optional trips. “I love: traveling, sailing, being naked in the sun, fucking all the time, partying, and spending time with all of you ... I haven’t really gone anywhere since Europe, and this will be AWESOME!” The captain’s suite on this boat looked very nice, and the description of the crew members seemed like a good fit. It visited lots of remote islands as well as a few major tourist ones. It was the most expensive of the choices, but boasted the best service all around, and was a full 18 days long. Ryan even started thinking about inviting other friends of his to join them on this trip. Jenna later booked it for a date coming up in about 8 weeks.

After swimming, eating, and talking, Ryan was rejuvenated again, and the talk about such a sexy-sounding cruise with them all enjoying the sun and sea with little or no clothing had gotten his cock stirring again. The wind was starting to kick up a bit, so Ryan told the girls to meet him in his master bathroom’s shower in a few minutes. He went to his shower closet first and turned on all the sprays at just the right temperature, aimed them where he wanted, and laid down on the 5’ long marble bench in the middle, with a special shower head aimed right at his crotch. He relished this shower closet, and loved masturbating and fucking in it. With warm steam rising and hot spray tickling his balls, he lovingly massaged his hardening cock to full mast. He teased the head of it, and fingered his own ass, getting himself extremely turned on.

About 10 minutes later, Kerri and Jenna entered, and immediately knelt to service him. Jenna grabbed a bottle of one of Ryan’s special oils from Italy that he had spent a great deal of money on, that was made for getting your skin especially sensitive in addition to smooth and shiny. While Jenna massaged Ryan’s chest, arms, shoulders, legs and feet with the oils, Kerri set about shaving his pubes, his balls and his ass. Ryan was naturally very smooth, with a near hairless chest, but he really liked to keep his whole genitals area totally smooth and this took some maintenance every few days. Fortunately, his girls (and Matt) loved to help him take care of it. All three of them were also instructed to be shaved hairless down there all the time as well, and sometimes they all helped each other with it, but especially Ryan.

When the shaving ended, Kerri followed it with a tube of lotion Ryan had gotten in Amsterdam that nourished the skin and flesh of your cock, keeping even the most over-used and abused cock supple and smooth and sensitive. She lovingly rubbed the lotion into his penis and balls. Ryan moaned and smiled in pleasure as she played with his cock, smoothing the lotion in completely until you couldn’t tell it was there, and driving him crazy with the steely hardness she pumped him up to. His long cock aimed straight towards the ceiling as she gripped it vigorously and squeezed her hands up and down the smooth, hot shaft.

Jenna joined Kerri in pleasuring Ryan’s cock next. Both girls slathered more oil on their hands, and embarked on an amazing, full-service handjob/blowjob for their lucky man. Jenna grasped his long shaft with both hands, and twisted her hands around it in opposing directions, back and forth, with the right amount of pressure to pull his cock up and down with a delightful force, causing Ryan to gasp and pant in pleasure.

“Oh yeah, oh Jenna, keep doing it, keep doing that ... fuck yeah that’s awesome, oh, uhhhh, yeah baby! Drive me crazy! Yeah!”

Meanwhile, Kerri had both her hands further south. One was aggressively rolling his large nutsac around between her fingers, squeezing in and out gently, daring the balls to churn up more and more cum, while the other tickled and teased the smooth, extremely sensitive area behind his balls and also darted in and out of his ass playfully. Soon, she added her tongue to the treatment as well, licking his balls and rimming his ass, just as she had done three hours earlier by the pool.

Ryan was in sexual ecstasy heaven. The hot shower and steam, the incredible girls, the oils and lotions, the maddening hand job, and the overwhelming licking and sucking of his balls and ass ... he laid back writhing in the agony of trying to hold off his next orgasm in order to make this pleasure last even longer. Oh it was so hot, so intense, and they were so entirely focused just on his pleasure alone, which made him love and adore them and his own lucky life even more. He held on for several minutes before Jenna had to begin stopping or slowing down from time to time so he wouldn’t cum yet, and after another ten maddening minutes, Ryan could resist no longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.