The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 6: Creating a Ryan-esque Paradise - Part II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Creating a Ryan-esque Paradise - Part II - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Towards that end, Ryan also had decided to seek out at least two semi-permanent “playmates” who were to serve his every sexual need as well as be companions and escorts. He had no shortage of friends, friends with benefits, fuck-buddies, and admirers ... but he figured it would be quite some time before he let himself fall in love and have a true relationship again like he’d had with Gina. In fact, there was a chance he never would, but if he did it was many years off. However, he still wanted a woman in his life ... or what the heck, why not more than one ... for daily companionship and copious, continually available sex. He knew that would be ideal for him right now, in addition to all the lovers he expected he’d find naturally in his daily life. He planned to live very selfishly for now, with regular pussy at home but free reign to hook up with as many new partners as he wanted. He knew there would probably be many, many slutty volunteers even for this unequal type of relationship; he had always had women fighting over him and learning they would have to share him to have him at all. However, he really wanted to be in control without worrying about how others felt, so his best idea was to “hire” girlfriends who would become a part of his household and lifestyle. It would be a pretty sweet arrangement for them too: they would be paid exceptionally well, and be spoiled rotten by a popular, sizzling hot, young stud who had a lot of money and provided them endless earth-shattering orgasms ... but there was no question they were HIS playthings. However, even if their fondness for him was initially purchased, Ryan was sure he’d pick girls who really would fall in love with him and want to truly want to please him because it satisfied them and made them happy too.

While Ryan was busy for a few weeks with company business and remodeling contractors, he hired his old high school friend Derek as a temporary “go to” man, who carefully advertised in the right places and pre-screened hundreds of potential young women. Derek had studied marketing and publicity in college, and was really sharp when it came to people and communications. The tall, lean, dark-haired pretty boy would have been happy to do this work for free ... especially since he received dozens of blowjobs and several good fucks during the weeks he was interviewing ... but Ryan knew he could use the money and insisted on paying him handsomely. The response he got was amazing, and he had to sort out lots of unsuitable or wrongly-motivated young ladies. Then, Derek, with help from Chad as well, examined and interviewed several dozens of the girls, and didn’t resist the blowjobs and quick lays offered by many of them. After they’d “tested”, “sampled” and “explored” dozens of girls, they narrowed the field down to 25 who all had to agree to the unique comparison process Ryan had planned. Eventually, with Ryan’s help, they selected 10 finalists. One of these just happened to include Jenna, a good friend of one of Gina’s cousins whom he had met once before.

Ryan was very excited about his plan for deciding. He wanted to “test” them all to determine who was most compatible with him in turns of personality and charm, physical beauty, willingness to submit to his desires, and especially sexual appetite, stamina and skill. He brought the 10 gorgeous young women to his penthouse, paid them each $5000 to stay and let him make his determinations ... and then spent the next 10 days trying to fuck himself to death. He gave each of them as frequent and vigorous sex as humanly possible, comparing them to see who truly was the most compatible for him. On their first day, he had them all situated and oriented by noon, and starting right then, he turned it into one of the craziest and most memorable times of his life.

All by himself, Ryan fucked one girl after another nearly continuously the rest of that day and all of the next. He paired them up to double-team him, and let his cock plow their depths and see which pussies he liked best. He ate pussy like he needed it more than air, and determined who liked it best and whose taste he simply had to have more of. He tested the girls’ responsiveness or resistance to his dominance and random sexual requests. He tested their true orgasmic response and sexual skill. He experimented to see who was willing to rim him, and who was willing or even eager to let him fuck them in the ass. He pumped load after load after load of cum into their pussies, their asses, their mouths, and all over their faces and breasts. He noted which girls loved it the most, which ones assumed he was done as soon as he came, and which insisted that he give them more. Every few hours, he would come up for air, but after eating, drinking, and fortifying his physiology with more supplements and enhancers, he’d dive right back into it with a hardon that usually sprung up again quite quickly. He had nearly twenty orgasms in the first 15 hours of non-stop sexual delight ... and many of those orgasms were double- or triple-cumshot orgasms, because when he was really excited, he’d bust additional ejaculations over the next several minutes after the first.

A little after 3am, he got a much-needed 5 hours of sleep. When he awoke, covered in dried cum and sweat, he headed in for a long shower - but two of the girls heard the water running and slithered into the shower with him, so by 9am his hard cock was thrusting away in a hot pussy once again. Those girls pulled a double-cumshot orgasm out of him within 20 minutes, and then dried and massaged his amazing body on his bed ... and fucked him to orgasm again before the other girls noticed and came to join in.

All that day long, several sizzling hot women each tried eagerly to prove they were the hottest fuck he could possibly find. He kept it to being with one ... and sometimes two ... girls at a time, but the others were allowed to watch and to play with each other if they wanted. They would rotate in for each other, or replace each other after Ryan had cum again, and he could barely keep up with all the attention he was getting ... pussy after pussy, mouth after mouth, asses, tits, handjobs, and an incredible amount of orgasms. After a full morning, afternoon and evening of fucking and sucking, he collapsed around midnight, having shot more loads of cum that day than he could ever remember. He slept like a dead man the second night, but a happy one for sure.

The third day was designated for getting to know the girls personally. It was important that his housemates be fun and interesting people to spend time with as well, so he spent time with each girl individually, jogging, having lunch, sitting in the hot tub, letting them give him massages, etc. A voluptuous, tanned girl named Millie happened to be a professional masseuse, and during a deep oil rub and massage, her hands and the oil did quite a number on Ryan’s naked cock, pulling and tugging it and his balls in a world-class handjob that brought about a fountain of cum early that afternoon. In the late afternoon, he brought all the girls to the beach for a sun-drenched barbecue and evening of volleyball and a campfire. He was beginning to narrow down his favorites, and invited Kerri to secretly join him late that night in his bedroom for just one good, hard round of sex before he went to sleep.

Day 4 was something he REALLY looked forward to, as he had decided it would be “oral sex day”. Starting at 10:00 am, he had roughly an hour with each girl, and a half-hour in between. And by 1:00 am, he had literally experienced blowjobs from 10 girls in one day. This allowed him to compare the girls’ technique, sensuality, enthusiasm, and passion. He noticed which girls just used their mouth, which used their hands to jack it into their mouth, who played with his balls, who did not, who licked and sucked his balls, who ventured down behind his balls, who could easily deep throat his full erection, who could do it with difficulty or not at all, and who seemed to really enjoy blowing him and who was just okay with it. In order to save his strength for later, he only allowed himself to cum with every other girl ... although Nicole, who was 4th, had him so turned on that finally, six hours into his marathon, he couldn’t resist fucking her after she’d sucked a load of cum out of him. He plowed her vigorously for an additional 15 minutes and came once more on her face. But, he enjoyed each mouth’s attention no matter what. From mid-afternoon until late in the evening, he just hung out naked on the huge veranda outside the penthouse, getting blown in his chaise lounge, on the edge of the hot tub, laying in the sun, standing in the shade, and even leaning backwards on the balcony railing where anybody in a nearby building with a telescope would get quite a show.

At the same time, he wanted to see how much the girls enjoyed sex with each other, since he wanted truly bisexual women who could derive pleasure from both sexes, just like he could. He paired the girls up in different duos and trios to have lesbian sex with each other right in front of him, usually while he was enjoying another blowjob.

Obviously, Ryan knew he was taking advantage of his own wealth and the power it gave him to live excessively. He certainly didn’t need to spend several days testing, challenging and comparing these girls’ sexual abilities ... any of them would be awesome, and he already had an idea who he liked best anyway ... but this was a fantasy of mammoth proportions that he imagined few young men ever had had the chance to fulfill, and he wanted to force the greatest sex marathon ever on himself.

Ryan slept from 1:30 am to 9:30, and awoke for Day 5 feeling rejuvenated and randy. He was having a TON of fun with this whole process, which was working out better than he could have imagined, and best of all, the ten ladies he had on hand seemed to be thrilled about it and enjoying it a great deal as well. However, he needed some time alone this morning, and also wanted to prepare himself physically to be in his best, most energetic starting condition. He ate a large, very nutritious breakfast, went to the building’s gym for a light workout, and ran a couple miles on the rooftop running track. He relaxed in a hot tub, sat with a notebook and pen for awhile making decisions, and then took a long, hot shower. He did a thorough regimen on his skin care, massaged his favorite moisturizing oils into the skin of his cock, and fortified his body with his best supplements.

He was shamelessly narcissistic at times, and this was an occasion that made him very pleased with himself and his looks. He posed naked in front of a full-wall mirror and touched his muscles, smoothed his hands over his beautiful, tan skin, and admired his facial features and overall shape. He bent over backwards and admired his ass in the mirror, as well as the length and definition of his lean, toned legs. He sat down cross-legged and massaged his feet in the mirror, and then did push-ups sideways to it, admiring how his healthy cock slung down towards the floor. It got hard during his exertions, and then he laid on his back and admired it as it towered above him in the mirror. He rubbed it and fondled his balls, but held off on cumming. Instead, he stood and lovingly admired his full body again, smiled at himself, and flexed his muscles. He was “the” ultimate young male, and he knew it. And he had big, big plans for the next stage of this ridiculous fuck-fest he had put in place for himself.

At 1:30, wearing just a pair of light silk boxers, he emerged in the main living room of the penthouse, where all ten girls were anxiously waiting to hear who was staying and who was going. To their great disappointment, he dismissed four of the girls he had ruled out, thanking them for the fun they’d given him this week.

As soon as they left, he turned to the couch the remaining six were sitting. He smiled, and to their great delight, he dropped the boxers and stood before them naked ... and already hard ... and announced they were going to be fulfilling every man’s greatest fantasy by all six of them making love to him at the same time. A cheer went up, and their clothes quickly disappeared as they rushed to kiss and grope him. All six were truly infatuated with his body, his hot cock, and his seemingly endless sexual appetite, and most of them desperately wanted to win the job of playmate to a wealthy, sexy, lusty young stud.

He let the six beautiful, sex-crazed women attack him together for several hours of pure sexual insanity. Despite having participated in many orgies and group sex opportunities, including threesomes and foursomes too numerous to count, Ryan had never had THIS many girls ALL to himself, and for AS LONG AS HE WANTED! He made a mental note to recreate this situation for himself again sometime! It was exhilarating to see how many girls he could be pleasing at once, and to be buried in hot, lusty, sizzling, sexy female flesh, consumed with the delightful smells and sounds of orgasms. After just a half-hour of intense sucking and fucking, he had his first and most voluminous orgasm, and with it came a shameless display of manly domination over his harem. He stood up over all 6 girls, who knelt at his feet with tongues outstretched, begging for cum and urging him to shoot it. When he exploded, he sprayed the shots out over all of their faces and tits. It was a copious enough load to get quite a bit on all, and Ryan himself was extremely impressed with how sexy that huge quantity of his cum looked on all of them. They further honored him by eagerly licking every bit of it off of each others’ faces and tits, treating it as if it were the most precious substance they could ever find. Two of the girls continued stroking his cock and licking his nuts until he fired another volley of cum a few minutes later, and then he jerked his own cock furiously for another minute to get a 3rd helping of cum out of it.

After giving his cock a brief 15-minute rest, the girls laid Ryan down across a coffee table with his ass on the edge, his legs hanging over it, and his feet on the floor ... and bathed him thoroughly with all six mouths and tongues at the same time. Jenna and Brittany gave him a double-duty blowjob, licking and sucking his cock together. Kerri laid underneath him and sucked his balls and rimmed his ass. Nicole and Kelly took turns French kissing him and licking and sucking his neck and his nipples, pits and abs, and Sierra, a very slutty, raven-haired seductress, really got off on sucking his toes and licking his feet. He writhed and shuddered and gasped and moaned in delight, twitching and flexing and laughing as their mouths went on and on. It seemed impossible to resist cumming, but as much as he was enjoying this, he willed himself to prolong it.

When finally he could hold out no longer, he shot his second load and it was even larger than his first. With Kerry’s frantic tongue impaled in his asshole, four or five hands all grabbed his tall, strong, towering cock at the same time and jacked it in unison as he started to spurt. His cum erupted from his cock like a fountain, spraying everywhere as he went absolutely crazy, screaming loud and long and joyously.

His nerves were frazzled after that ... but he had so much more planned, so he instructed them to pair off and 69 with each other for his viewing pleasure. A half-hour later, he was raring to go again, and gathered them all together and dove in.

A little later in the evening, Ryan found himself in a truly incredible scene. He had one pussy on his cock, one on his mouth, and one on each outstretched hand, and assumed he was at maximum capacity ... but then cute little Jenna propped a pillow under his ass, and even as the hot, tight pussy above him continued fucking up and down his cock, she snaked her head down and began licking Ryan’s balls and biting at the soft area behind them at the same time ... and if that weren’t enough, Sierra did something he had never tried before, and impaled her pussy down over Ryan’s toes. He thought it was hilarious, and amidst the daze of giving oral sex, jamming his fingers on both hands in and out of pussy, getting his cock fucked by a pussy, and having his balls and ass eaten out vigorously, he also instinctively began ramming his big toe up and down inside yet another wet pussy!

Ryan prided himself on his stamina and amazing capacity for orgasms and sex. However, after several hours with all 6 of these girls, even Ryan had to admit this was pushing it pretty far. They were having fun working as a team, and they were absolutely relentless. As soon as he came, they always attacked again ... and again ... and again. Late in the day, Kerri rallied the girls by telling them that since Ryan’s goal this week was to see which girls could keep up with the ridiculous amounts of sex he wanted, this was their chance to show him that even he had limits. By 11:30, Ryan’s energy was sapped, and he was really struggling to keep up with them; and by 12:30 am, he finally admitted defeat. His strong and trusty cock lay limp and red along his inner thigh. His lean body had probably lost even a few more pounds, and was drenched in sweat and cum. His chest heaved for air, his muscles quivered and twitched, his back ached, and his balls were very sore. He was sure he’d cum over 20 times in the last 12+ hours, more than almost any day he could remember. He was immensely proud of himself, and very, very satisfied, but he was as aerobically exhausted as someone who had just completed a triathlon. “Fucking awesome”, he mumbled to himself as he lay on his bed, naked and delirious, and once more he vowed to do this to himself again in the future. For now, Ryan needed a break.

He slept until 10:00, and had very little sex on Day 6. He spent a little time comparing his notes and showering and grooming, and instructed the girls also to freshen up and rejuvenate themselves. They had a huge, fabulous luncheon, and then drove to the beach to spend the rest of the day there. The great food, extra sleep, focused nutritional supplement support, and beautiful ladies wearing very little clothing rejuvenated Ryan quickly. He allowed himself one blowjob right there on the beach in the sun from Kelly right after they all got settled in their lounge chairs, That evening, he invited Jenna and Nicole to be his private guests in his bedroom, and rolled around fucking them together for a couple hours, cumming twice, but still going to sleep shortly after midnight.

At 2:00 pm the next day, Chad, Derek and three of his other friends arrived as planned. All showed up horny, primed and ready, having been told to hold off on sex for a couple days beforehand if possible. The next (unnecessary) “test” was to see which girls ... and guys ... had the most stamina and could have the most sex in a group setting over 15 hours. Tongue-in-cheek, Ryan explained that this was because sometimes he was horny enough to want a whole day of sexual pleasure and wanted to see who else could enjoy it that long ... but really, this was just for the pure fun of it ... the pure carnal desire to indulge in sexual excesses beyond what any young, horny, beautiful people could ever expect to enjoy anywhere.

His friends were more than willing to help him out on this one. Their instructions were simple: help him fuck the living daylights out of these girls until no one could even stand anymore, and then keep going, more and more, until 6:00 am the next morning. Six guys and six girls. Six ripped, lean, well-hung, cum-filled, healthy, handsome, athletic young bucks nearly floating on testosterone, and six slender, mid- to well-endowed, sensuous, lusty, gorgeous, bisexual young ladies with perfect asses, shaven pussies and effortless deep-throating abilities. It was one of Ryan’s best orgies ever. To make it interesting, he offered large cash prizes to the top 2 guys who could cum the most times in 15 hours (besides himself), to whichever girl was the first to fuck all six guys to at least one orgasm, and to whichever girl the guys voted on as the best cock sucker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.