The Life of Ryan - Cover

The Life of Ryan

Copyright© 2019 by Smoothie75

Chapter 1: The Seemingly Ideal Life of Ryan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Seemingly Ideal Life of Ryan - Ryan Sheaffer is the ultimate playboy: 23 years old, spoiled, and hot as fuck. After experiencing some deep personal tragedies, he buries his grief by creating a lifestyle that satisfies his incredible sex drive. He relentlessly pursues extreme carnal indulgences...pushing himself and his many companions to their sexual limits. The young women and men who become part of his life have no idea what they're in for once he gets started...because there has never been anyone quite like Ryan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Ryan closed his eyes again, stretched back on his pillow with his hands clasped behind his head, smiled, chuckled confidently and relaxed quietly while his cock enjoyed its treat. He couldn’t imagine a better way to wake up. He rejoiced once again in his own ingenuity in arranging this constant availability of sex partners in his life, because now he could indulge his insatiable libido anytime, anywhere. The last two months with Jenna and Kerri had proved to be more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than he could have imagined, and with Matt joining them a couple weeks ago, he felt like he had ... well, not quite a family, but ... a household. A sexual fantasy household with companions that were loving friends and enthusiastic sex partners, even while technically being employees. Ryan loved that he could command a fuck or a blowjob of any kind at his beck and call ... and did so as often as possible every day just for the novelty of it.

Jenna loved first-thing-in-the-morning booty calls from her Ryan, her housemate and employer. She always made sure her pussy was clean, sweet, and ready in case he wanted it. It never ceased to amaze her how many times he wanted to play with her and their other two housemates, in addition to his being a mega-promiscuous playboy with many other partners and conquests.

Ryan’s towering cock, rising up from his tanned, lean, buffed physique, always had great staying power first thing in the morning, especially when he woke up to a strong morning hardon. She knew it was this kind of erection that she could really go all out on pleasing herself with, as long as she put forth all the energy. Though Ryan was normally a vigorous and lusty fuck-machine, sometimes he enjoyed being passive and submissive in the mornings. He was happy to lay there with his very hard cock enjoying the lovely, hot sensation of Jenna’s expert pussy plunging up and down on it at whatever rhythm and speed she wanted.

Jenna squeezed her vaginal muscles in a way that made her more and more excited. She began moaning and gasping “yeah, oh yeah, that’s sooooooo good” as every contraction sucked his cock even further into her and released more oozy juice from her flesh. To have him stuffed all the way up in her made her feel so very lusty, and also very loved and pampered. Primarily, it was she who was there for his pleasure, but even knowing that, Jenna felt very close to Ryan and knew that he truly cared for her as well.

As deep as her pussy was pulling him into her, she swore his cock had to be even a bit longer than 8 inches, and it so nice and thick too. She hadn’t ever measured it herself, but Kerri had, and she took Kerri’s word that it was a bonafide 8-incher ... but she knew how 8 inches in her felt from a previous lovers whose cocks she had measured. She was sure Ryan’s poked even further up inside her. However long it actually was though, the most amazing thing was how incredibly well he knew how to use it ... and how many hours upon hours every day that it could spend rock hard and eager. This lazy morning, he was content to let her do what she wanted on it, but usually, when he put effort into it and took control of their sex, he was a truly masterful cocksman whose fucking was amazing in both quality and quantity.

As the minutes went on, Ryan’s bed became a bouncing, shaking platform with a sexy young woman writhing in lust above it, squealing and squirming in delight as she pistoned up and down. Ryan realized it was time for yet a new mattress, having worn out this one’s firmness with such constant, frequent and vigorous sex. He began thrusting his cock up into Jenna a little more each time, getting more and more turned on.

“Mmmph ... ohhh baby...”

He was no longer sleepy, and was feeling the urge for release. However, these morning fucks were ones he always let Jenna control, since he dominated so much else in their unusual lives. He resisted the urge to flip her over and take control, and instead delighted in the agony of delaying his own gratification and letting himself be a tool for her pleasure. At least this way, the cum started boiling and building in his balls. He knew all too well that this buildup, even when partially released in an inevitable orgasm sometime in the next several minutes, would make him additionally horny and ready all day long, through whatever sexual escapades he might choose to indulge in later.

Ryan’s chest was now shiny with sweat. His smooth, tan muscles flexed with his efforts to thrust towards her. He stretched his arms behind his head now and grabbed the polished wooden timbers of his hand-crafted headboard. His head went turned from side to side as he enjoyed himself fully, grunting and sputtering and grinning in delight. “Oh fuck yeah, fuck it baby, that’s hot ... OHHHH yeah, fuck! Uh, uh, uhhhhhh ... so hot...”

Jenna rode him for several minutes, and was wild with lust after climaxing three or four times, before Ryan finally shouted his impending ejaculation. He grabbed her hips and slammed up into her rapidly a couple dozen times and then threw himself back against the bed and gasped in ecstasy as a long and large shot of cum blasted into the deepest recesses of Jenna’s love tunnel, followed by two more large ones and a half-dozen additional volleys. So copious was his load that it forced itself out of her tightly stuffed pussy and down over his balls, as he released all tension from his muscles and enjoyed it completely.

As it subsided, Jenna slowly got off of him and bathed his cock lovingly with her tongue, licking up all the cum and cleaning his shaft, balls, and abdomen in a sensuous and sexy process she was so expert at. She knew he loved it, and just like Kerry and Matt, she wanted to please Ryan in any way possible and make him very, very happy. It was important, since the deal she had there was the choicest arrangement she could ever have imagined stumbling across.

“I’d better get in the shower. Tell Kerri to get us some breakfast, and tell Matt to get ready for golfing today.”

“Can’t I stay and shower with you?”

“We tee off at 11:00, so probably we’d best get moving.”

“Well can Kerri and I go with you?”

“Hmmm ... yeah, well maybe you, just in case we ‘need’ you,” Ryan winked at her. “But I think Kerri’s getting the new pool cleaning service started here today, and has to show them around and sign off on their contract.”

Ryan turned on the four hot shower heads in his steamy, luxurious shower closet, and held on to the bar he’d had installed above, to let the water soak and relax his stretched out frame. He gripped the bar a bit tighter and did a dozen chin-ups. Then, he turned towards the extra shower head that had been installed at just the right height a few inches below his waistline, so that the spray could center on his often-cum-covered crotch, or his anus. The water was perfectly in line and pressured just right that he could move his cock around in it and clean every bit of cum and sweat off of it, and it was also very easy to use this jet stream to stimulate himself to a good, full hardon. Sometimes he could even blast it at his balls the right way to make himself cum in the shower without even touching, which, he’d discovered, was a thrilling and maddening way to cum. Today though, he was satisfied for the moment and just rinsed himself thoroughly and washed his body and hair.

Stepping out of the shower, Ryan was an amazingly hot sight to behold. 6’0”, 160 lbs, about 5% body fat, very lean and tight with smooth, well-defined muscles that were nicely developed but not overly bulky. His slightly-long, dirty blonde hair was slicked back with water, and even though he had a gorgeous, golden tan, the slight sunburn he got yesterday was a bit redder from the hot water, giving him a very cocky sort of “I’ve been out playing in the sun all day” color. His cock was soft, with a nice plump shaft that hung down at least 4 inches, in front of his large golfball-sized nuts in a smooth and slightly loose-hanging sack. Ryan’s legs were tight and strong, his waist was lean, and his butt was beyond perfect.

He dried and groomed himself for the day, spiking his hair and moisturizing the flawless skin on his face and neck, and adding just a touch of cologne. He took a few drops of the special oils and minerals he’d found in Europe and massaged them into the skin of his cock, since they did an amazing job of keeping it looking smooth and supple when soft, no matter how much friction it endured from the rough sex he put it through every week. He slipped on some shorts, no underwear (ever), and grabbed a white polo to put on later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.