American Dad - Problems With Cloning - Cover

American Dad - Problems With Cloning

Copyright© 2019 by Dark Dragen

Chapter 1: The Death of Steve Smith.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Death of Steve Smith. - Sequel to Pulling Double Booty, after returning home from a hot weekend with his daughter, Stan returns to find that his son had been in a grave car accident. He learns that his son's body was shutting down and that Steve would die in days. So to save his son he had the C.I.A create a clone of him so he could transfer his son's mind into a clone. However, there was a problem with the clone, which causes an interesting turn of events for Steve.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Body Swap   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

It was Sunday evening and Stan Smith found himself back home at Langley Falls in a cub, he had returned from a hot and sexual weekend with his daughter. When he first went to the hotel in the mountains, he was there pretending to be his daughter’s latest lover, Bill, to try and make his daughter break up with him. The reason for this was because if he did it himself, she would go into a rampage as she didn’t deal with rejection too good. Last time a man broke up with her, she went on a rampage, the police let her go but was told that if this happened again, she would go to jail for years. So to prevent this happening, Stan went to the hotel to act like a pig so that Hayley would dump him.

Or that was the plan, but something happened to change that. For some strange reason, instead of trying to have her break up with him, his sexual desires was heightened and over time he wanted nothing more but to fuck his own daughter. Oh, he did try and fight the feeling, but the moment that his daughter begun to kiss him, and giving him a hand and blow job, he gave up the fight and give in to his sexual needs and fucked her. And he was thankful for it, as he had the best sex he ever had in his life, dominating his daughter.

Sure they had done some basic foreplay, Francine giving him a hand and blow job, and him sucking her, but that’s it. But with Hayley, he did so much more, spanking her ass, sucking her nipples and playing with her breasts, were just a few of the things he did to her before fucking her pussy and ass. Stan was shocked at how perverted that he and his daughter was, they did things that Stan could never imagine doing before, and him dominating his daughter to the point that she would do whatever he wanted without a second thought of herself or anyone else, as long as it made him happy. The mere thought made him aroused.

The only reason that he returned home was because of Francine and Steve, whilst he would like nothing more but to fuck his daughter and have her do many things for him, he couldn’t stand being away from the rest of his family. He cared for them and no matter what, he couldn’t be apart from them for too long. He knew he would have to think of something that he could fuck his daughter openly, whilst his wife and son wouldn’t mind it. Maybe something in the C.I.A Lab could work something out. But that was an idea for another time.

Stan had to admit he was a tiny bit shocked about all this if he was honest with himself. Before his weekend, he wouldn’t even think about doing what he did to his daughter, as he knew that it was wrong. But after taking some pills for a headache from the C.I.A Lab, those thoughts slowly disappeared until he gave in and fucked Hayley.

Although he knew it was possible that the pills that were making him feel like this, but he didn’t care, not if it made him feel this great. No, until he knew more about them, he was going to take one each day, until he found out what they are and to keep this feeling he had. But he knew he would need to work fast, as he only had enough to last for two weeks. Which he would deal with soon.

For now though, he had to see Francine and give the cover story but he came up with. Telling her that he was able to make Hayley dump Bill, but she decided that to stay at the hotel for a while to decide what to do next. But what he wouldn’t be telling her was that a few days later he would fake going on a mission out of the country but in fact, he would be returning to his daughter and continue where they left off, fucking each other and making Hayley into a perfect tool as she wanted to be.

Or that was the plan anyhow, but the moment that he entered his home though, Francine came running into crying, “Oh Stan I’m so happy that you’re back.”

“What happened dear?” asked Stan, worried about what might have happened.

“It’s, it’s Steve, he’s been in a car accident,” Francine sobbed, as she thought about what happened to her son, “he, he is in the hospital right now. The doctor’s said that his injuries were so severe, that, that, they fear that our son, will, will die.”

“How did this happen?” asked a shocked Stan, feeling some sort of emotion for the first time in the last few days. He couldn’t believe that his son could die. Sure Steve was childish most of the time, acting like he was a twelve year old or young instead of a fifteen-year-old he was, but Stan didn’t want to see his son hurt or killed. Sure he wanted Steve to grow up and be the man that he dreamed his son could become, but he didn’t want him dead.

“I, I don’t know,” Francine sobbed, “all I know is that yesterday a car hit him as he chased after some chickens across the road. I tried to call you, but your cell phone was off. I only here to get cleaned up and get some clothes, then I was going to return to the hospital. At the moment Roger is with him.”

Stan knew he should feel guilty, as he was fucking his daughter senseless yesterday, his son was in the hospital dying, but he didn’t. Even now all he could think of was getting back to his daughter so that he could fuck her again. Part of him knew it was wrong, but thanks to whatever was happening to him, he couldn’t feel the guilt he should feel. But he knew he had to say something or his wife would suspect something is up, so sounding guilty he told her, “I’m sorry dear, I turned my phone off just in case someone tried to call me, and alert Hayley I wasn’t Bill.”

“I understand dear,” said Francine, then looking around she saw that her daughter wasn’t there, which made her ask, “where is Hayley?”

“She’s still at the hotel,” Stan informed his wife, going along with his story that he created, “it took a bit longer than I had hoped, but this afternoon I was able to get her to break up with Bill. She sent me packing and sent me back without the car, but before I left as I asked her what I should tell her parents. She told me to tell them that she dumped me and that she was staying to figure out what she was going to do next, as she felt that I was the one for her. But now she wasn’t sure, and she didn’t know what to do next, so decided to stay and figure it out.”

Francine was glad that Stan was able to break her and Bill up, as it made her feel ill at the thought of her daughter fucking someone looking like Stan. She could even understand that Hayley would want to stay to figure out what to do next, seeing how her daughter told her a few times that she believed that Bill was the one and wanted to marry him one day. But she wished that her daughter was here now, to see her brother should the worse happen and Steve dies.

“Listen, try and call Hayley now, whilst I get changed.” Stan told his wife softly, “When I’m done we both go to the hospital and see what is happening.”

“Of cause dear.” said Francine, as she pulled off Stan to try and call his daughter, as her husband went upstairs to get cleaned up.

o0OoO0o

Monday - Langley Falls C.I.A Headquarters:

It was Monday morning and we find Stan at his workplace, down at the labs that the C.I.A had. He spoke to the doctors about his son’s condition, where he learned that Steve was hit by a truck damaging most of his body. All the doctors could do was make his reminding time as comfortable as they could. When asked if they could talk to him, they said for a short time, as it would be too painful to keep him awake for too long.

Stan learned that Steve and Roger were meant to go on a summer of exotic adventure, but Steve somehow getting them a summer job in a chicken factory. This made Stan proud of his son, he had summer jobs himself when he was younger, to earn extra money to get what he wanted. But he was shocked to find out that he quit his job once he learned what happened to the male chicks, where he stole a few of them to keep them safe.

But Roger angry at him for ruining their summer by working, he kidnapped the rooster so that he could make them fight in cockfighting battles. But Steve learned of this and tried to free them, but they escaped and Steve ran after them which some went on the road where the foolish tried to rescue them, but he ended up dying because of this. Hearing this story though made him made at the damn alien he allowed to live with them if it wasn’t his action, his son wouldn’t be laying in the hospital bed dying. So he kicked the grey alien out of the hospital and told him if he ever sees him again, he would kill him and bring his body back to the C.I.A.

To be honest, he wasn’t sure who he was angry at the most with, Roger for doing what he did, or his son for acting so foolishly. But seeing that his son was dying, he took his anger out on the one person he could do so, Roger.

Either way, seeing that the doctors couldn’t save his son, there was one last place to go, the C.I.A Lab. He knew that they were able to do human cloning and mind transfer, so he was hoping that they could help me to create a clone of his son and then transfer his son’s mind into the clone. Not only that, but he could try and find out more of the pills that he had taken.

So here he was at the Lab, where he saw Patrick, one of the scientists working there working on a clone of a female. Seeing him Stan said, “Patrick, just the person that I was hoping to see.”

“Hey Stan, how can I help you?” asked Patrick friendly.

“I need your help,” admitted Stan, “my son, Steve, got into an accident and he is now dying and the doctors aren’t able to save his life.”

“Damn Stan, I’m sorry to hear that,” Patrick apologize sincerely, before asking, “but how can I help you?”

“I was hoping you could create of him and we can transfer Steve’s mind into the clone, and so no one would need to know he died.” Stan informed the scientist.

“Hmm, it’s possible Stan, but how long does your son have to live?” asked Patrick, “As to make a perfect clone of your son, it would take a week or two.”

Stan looked saddened at this, as he said, “The doctors say that he could die within the next few days.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.