Amber and Her Daddy Have Sex - Cover

Amber and Her Daddy Have Sex

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2019 by mysteria27

Incest Sex Story: Amber tries to figure out what her sexuality is.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Amber Sansone wasn’t sure if she was bi-sexual or heterosexual. She and her friend Laura had a moment where they shared a kiss together. They both were inexperienced but after locking lips for a while both became experts together. They enjoyed french-kissing and exploring the world of kissing.

After kissing for an extended amount of time, they undressed and played with their breasts. They pulled and pinched each other’s nipples. They took turns sucking and massaging them too. With all the exploration, their pussies were wet in their panties. You could see the wet spots forming on the center of their panties.

They then, took their panties off and rubbed the other’s sweet bits. They got each other very hot with the friction they were causing with their fingers. They lay together on the bed and Laura climbed on top of Amber and they explored their pussies in the sixty-nine position. They licked and sucked each other’s clitoris and tongue-fucked their cunts. Both of their faces were covered in the other’s juices.

Both girls weren’t sure if they were lesbians but enjoying fucking around with each other when they were together. Amber and Laura kept their little secret to themselves. They enjoyed their special time with each other until Laura got a boyfriend. This left Amber alone and wanting sex. She never was with a boy but did have eyes for her father. He recently lost his job and was spending all his time home looking for work. He did have problems with depression and usually would be drunk watching baseball games.

Brenda, Amber’s mother had to leave unexpectedly and fly home to Chicago to arrange for a nursing home for her ailing mother. She would deal with selling her house and any other matter that she saw fit. She thought she’d be away for about a month. Amber’s dad would keep an eye on Amber while she was away.

Amber wanted her father to be the first to introduce her to sex. He was a pushover and probably would be happy to show her. He was depressed most of the time and did a fair amount of drinking.


Amber was out in the pool swimming and thinking about how she would approach her father. He was inside drinking beer and watching a baseball game. It was about all he ever did since losing his job.

Amber decided to take off her clothes and wrap her body in her towel. She would start a conversation and make her towel fall off her body. She was pretty sure after that happened, he would get an erection and want to have sex.

She swam a while more, removed her bathing suit and wrapped the towel around herself. She opened the screen door and walked over to where her father was watching television. He was in his recliner drinking beer and eating popcorn when Amber walked in. She stood in front of the television and took off her towel. She stood naked in front of the television.

“Jesus! Amber, what the hell are you doing? You’re fucking naked!”

“Do you like what you see?”

“Yes. But that’s not the point. You’re my daughter and it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to see you this way.”

“It’s fine. Do you like my breasts? Come and feel them ... Daddy!”

Jack, Amber’s father just sat there while his daughter played with her breasts. She moved her hips side to side while dancing for her father.

“Your mother wouldn’t be happy that you’re doing that. What is it you want from me?”

“I want you to take me to bed. I’m a virgin and want to experience sex.”

“You’re a virgin? Shouldn’t you find a boy to take your cherry. Jesus! Your mother would be pissed off if she knew I took your virginity.”

Amber opened her legs and played with her pussy while she continued dancing for her father. He drank and watched her while his erection was growing. Amber could see how excited he was getting from the outline of his cock in his gym shorts.

“It looks like your dick likes what it sees. Please fuck me!”

Jack stood up and held his daughter in his arms. They were about the same size. His hands roamed over her naked body. He French-kissed her while feeling her buttocks.

“Let’s go to the bedroom. You better not tell your mother. She’d probably divorce me.”

Amber and her father went upstairs to her bedroom. She got comfortable on her bed and her father opened her legs and got acquainted with her bare pussy. He kissed and licked her vagina which made her moan. She liked his tongue exploring all her folds. She held onto the headboard while he gave her oral pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.