Stella Me and Danny Made Three - Cover

Stella Me and Danny Made Three

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Slut Sister grooms her younger brother James into degrading sexual behaviour! Yet it all seems like a fine romance to James; until Stella takes up with his life-long pal Danny Fisher! Now the future of the threesome is entwined into a steamy sordid affair! Caution: this story contains Dog Sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

I had James in a predicament; well in bondage actually.

I’d emerged after dinner, dressed in an outfit of matching bra-top, hot-pants and arm-length gloves and told James I had a bondage session in store for him; he glowed with enthusiasm.

Our previous ventures had been playful stuff; blindfolds, restraints, butt-plug teasing which James cock was throbbing for now.

But I had something more demanding in store for him on this occasion.

Now he was spread-eagled naked on his bed. Each arm and leg secured. A big pillow under his butt; raising his groin nice and high, so I could work in comfort.

Much to his dismay I’d put his testicles into bondage; they were tied up into a nice shiny bunch of purple plums which just begged to be squeezed.

It was interrogation time for James.

“Do you remember that old game of Love -Truth - Dare - Kiss - Promise, we use to play together James?” I said as my cunt began to juice up.

“Yes, I remember that Stella,” he said guardedly.

At this point I fished out Big Banana. His eyes boggled.

As I greased it up, James began to shake his head,

“No Stella, not that! Please – not that!”

His pleading was turning me on; big time.

Without any ado I positioned it into his butt-hole and his pleading ceased in anticipation.

Gently I slid it’s length halfway into his rectum; he screamed. My cunt convulsed with pleasure.

“Ok James, lets begin the game.”

“First question James: Did you neck with Anita in the Cinema; yes or no.”

James stared at me helplessly.

I pressed the vibrate button briefly.

He yelled. “ OK yes I did.”

“Good! that’s correct James.

OK now, is it True, that while I was at the hospital with Anita’s dying father, you James – you - fucked his thirteen year old daughter?” “Yes or no?”

His head simply shook in denial, his eyes wide with terror at the devastating accusation.

My head swam in the power I held over him – I felt my climax building.

I slid Big Yella all the way in to him.

“Aarh ... No!! ... please don’t Stella. Please ... don’t”

“I’m afraid you’ve left me no choice James. You have to be punished.” I pressed the vibrate button.

He screeched with the shock of it but his cock was pulsating with pleasure.

I had a strong climax as I watched him writhing.

Then I slid the curved yellow phallus out of him – we were both sweating and panting for breath.

Finally I croaked, “ OK James, I Dare you to come in my mouth.”

I took hold of his purple plums as my mouth began working on his cock.

He was soon groaning with pleasure...

but with the agonising uncertainty of what would happen if he dared shoot his load.


Nothing in the world could have prepared me for what I found on my return home. It was my husband’s body strewn on the floor of my bedroom!

I had made the biggest mistake of my life in not wiping off the video of Anita and James; for in my absence my husband Danny had come across it and watched it!! Then to see his daughter being obscenely violated by his dearest friend was more than his heart could take. Danny had died of a heart attack.

At the funeral James was racked with guilt and it was there I suggested we do a pilgrimage to a place that was dear to Danny.

The peak we toiled up was close to Hay-Tor on Dartmoor, which had been special to Danny and reaching the peak, our breathless bodies clasped together in achievement. Then having caught our breath we took in the moorland’s mysterious beauty. We both agreed it was a fitting location for a tribute to Danny. So seeing the small pyramid of stones and mementos that other individuals had created over time, I said, “Find a stone for him James.” So stooping, he found a random stone; raised it to his face and kissed it before offering it to me, and I kissed it too, whispering, “A stone for my darling Danny.” James placed it carefully atop the pile and said, “Yea: a stone for Danny Fisher” As we turned away, I felt the tears of regret run down my face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.