Beach Banging Bella - Cover

Beach Banging Bella

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Spurned new bride tries a wound-licking getaway that takes some unexpected twists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   BiSexual   Sharing   Gang Bang   First  

Bella had kept in touch with CiCi who’d kept Todd as her favorite fuck-buddy. They’d usually get it on at her place but went out on dates some weekends. He was busy with school but filled her pussy several times a week. She had a regular job which left weeknights for her continuing sex explorations with other men. There were few days her pussy wasn’t exercised by a hard male organ or two.

The foursome got together every couple of months to do some activities besides the swapping and other fucking fun they could come up with.

Visiting with CiCi, Bella asked her about her reunion “quest” to fuck as many male cousins as possible. The grinning redhead pulled a little worn notebook out of her purse and thumbed through it. She showed Bella lists of first names on dated pages. Some had hash marks next to them. Todd’s had a half-dozen. “The ones with stars were virgins.” There were five of those. “If a name is underlined it isn’t a relative.” Half had that marking. “It adds up to twenty-eight names but many more fucks, as you can see. I think forty in all.” She looked very proud as she sat back.

Bella had tried to do something similar after she got home and was a bit chagrinned at how much she had opened her legs, especially for recent virgins. She hadn’t shared that with Gil, her live-in boyfriend although she thought he’d be fascinated, just as he had been that last day when she took on a lot of cock while he watched. They’d talked about that experience a number of times.

Their sex life had settled down to almost a marital state. Bella still had her wedding ring so they found one very similar for Gil and had a little made-up bonding ceremony on a beach. They even began referring to each other as husband and wife.

But the hot spark hadn’t died. Besides the reunions with Todd and CiCi, each had explored a few outside relationships based mostly on sex. Bella was so proud of Todd when he told her about the young widow who needed consoling and cock. Bella had enjoyed the big brown Hispanic guy who had helped her out with a car problem and she’d rewarded him with cunt. Both were kept short lived but shared as a stimulus to their own sex. Bella heard the woes of many married women who she worked with and praised the universe for her blessings.

Bella was there when Todd got a call from the widow who proclaimed that she was pregnant with his child. He’d not ensured she was on B/C and he was mortified. Bella went to talk with her.

It turned out she was unhappy with the situation so Gil chipped in and Bella drove her to a clinic where some pills made the problem go away. Bella insisted the young woman select B/C right then and there so it didn’t happen again. The widow wanted Gil to stay and fuck her but he saw some emotional entanglement coming and declined politely. A lesson learned. Bella smirked that such a thing wouldn’t happen to her.

No contraception is perfect and she found out about hers six weeks after a busy weekend with Todd and Cici who had invited a fuck-buddy with a long dong to join in the fun. Bella had sampled it several times along with the usual from Todd. Most of Gil’s sperm had painted the redhead’s cervix. Now it was Bella’s turn to be mortified. Gil drove her to the same clinic and she got an IUD, one of the most reliable methods.

The couple had discussed the idea of children and both agreed that wasn’t something they strongly desired. Gil had his tubes snipped and celebrated that with a fellow counselor from work who had made the case she needed something to spice up her marriage. He had a degree in counseling so was easily licensed and worked with teenagers. Karen signed a consent form even. They’d go to her place and screw twice a week. Her husband worked second shift so that worked great and she’d be moist but not sloppy with Gil’s stuff when she seduced her husband later.

Bella was working on a graduate degree after teaching all day so appreciated the help from Karen. Weekends were a good time to catch up on the copulations though. For a while she had no time or energy to look for any supplemental screwing.

Spring break had potential for some extra fun. It was almost a year since her adventures began. They and the other couple rented the first floor of that same B&B. “Gil, I’m looking forward to that fun place where we met. I’m ready for some adventures with our friends but not limited to them, if you know what I mean.”

He grabbed her ass and proclaimed, “If you didn’t I’d suspect a personality change. I’m ready too.”

The downstairs rooms had a connecting door and the upstairs rooms were vacant so being noisy, as the women often were when getting well banged, wouldn’t be an issue.

The first day on the beach was pretty calm, with couples finding semi-public places to screw each other or swap. Bella asked for and got two in a row with Cici getting a raincheck. Both women wore sundresses and nothing else. The guys had loose shorts and Hawaiian shirts. Easy access when the opportunity presented itself.

The second afternoon they were all getting some rays when they heard a familiar voice. It was the oldest of the brothers from last year. “We hoped you’d be here. The universe has blessed us. By the way, we brought our little sister.” He introduced the blond who was built big much like them. Her nipples were obvious from the tight t-shirt she wore. Running shorts suggested easy access down there too. That is if she was anything like her siblings.

Everyone went to the beach stand for food and drink. Bob, the older one, bought a round of beer. No one questioned Sally’s age even though it was later revealed she was seventeen.

Sally conferred with the other women, “I’ve heard the stories about last year and I’m thrilled to meet the ones involved. I’ve just recently gotten laid and I want some adventure like my brothers had. Would you share your men with me? I guess I was presumptuous in assuming you’d screw my bro’s again.”

Cici grinned one of her trademark teeth-flashing ones as she reached for Sally’s hand. “I enjoyed them a lot last year and expect they might even be better. Todd and I are fuck-buddies so I think we’re in for the fun. Bella and her beau are more tightly bonded so she’ll have to speak for them.”

Bella smiled, “I’m sure Gil wouldn’t resist a nice invitation, with words or a display of what you are offering. Your brothers have given me my only team fucks ever. Gil and I mention it from time to time so I’m interested in a rerun.”

They played on the sand and water but various pairings would take walks back to the B&B. Todd took Sally down the beach to a little private place all of them had visited in various combinations and she was smiling broadly when they returned. She whispered in Gil’s ear and he followed her to the B&B. Bella winked at Cici.

Although she participated enthusiastically in any and all of the activities with the others that day, Gil noticed that Bella insisted on being in his arms when they retired for the night. She arranged for them to join in a comfortable scissors position and he just stayed quietly imbedded in her crotch.

“Gil, my love,” she said after a while, “Today was fun with reruns with folks we ‘know’, and I mean that in the biblical sense, who are somewhat close to our own age. You are the oldest at just past thirty. I’ve sure come a long way since we met but I’d like to widen our scope. I’m not sure in what directions, but age and ethnicity are both possibilities. What do you think?”

Gil murmured sleepily, well fucked as he was, “Let’s talk more tomorrow.” and fell asleep, softening inside her.

As they sat by the beach and observed the parade of lightly clad individuals pass by, comments were triggered. “Gil,” said Bella tugging on his arm, “Look at that East Indian girl. She seems to be here by herself and keeps looking over at you. Those big brown mammaries are barely supported by her top. Wouldn’t you like to slide between them and get a little dick kiss or suck each time you got close to her mouth.”

“Of course! And do you think maybe that older barrel-chested guy might have equipment consistent with his build? You’d like that.”

Bella giggled, “Now that you mention it, I’d take thickness over length. You are a good blend. I like the way your cock head lightly bumps my cervix every other stroke or so. Speaking of him, he’s so short that he could suck my tits easily while buried in my box. Mmmm.”

Gil chortled, “Why don’t you go ask him to see his stuff.”

She sat up and swigged the rest of her beer. “I just might.” Getting up she sauntered over and asked him where a good place to eat was. She seemed befuddled by his instructions and asked him to show her. She winked at Gil as they walked past him. He went to get another beer.

An hour later she returned, love marks on her body. “To our room,” she said curtly. Once there she stripped and more marks were visible as was her gaping and drooling cunt. “He’s as thick as you imagined. I loved it. He lasts a long time too so I got off a bunch before I begged him to give me his sperm. He wants to do me again but I said I was with someone. He said he was too and offered her in trade. How would you like a woman built like him to try out? Seems like a good start on the explorations we talked about. I’m supposed to text him about dinner. Now it’s your turn. That cute Desi girl is still around. Go ask her to take a walk down the beach. You know where the private places are. If I can read her body language she’s ready to cooperate.” She sipped on a fresh beer as she watched the show.

Sure enough, off they went walking close together. An hour later they returned and she hugged Gil before walking towards the nearby hotel. Gil was grinning as he came to make his report.

“Zayra seemed quite excited that I showed interest in her. Her nipples sure were signaling that. They’re big like her tits. We got down to one of those private places and I turned and hugged her. She kissed me and our tongues got acquainted. My hand got under her top easily and when it came off we had even more fun. I did get a tit-fuck but she refused my attempt to get her bottoms off. She kept saying, ‘No babee, no babee...” Her English was not good enough to make her understand about my vasectomy. She did get me off in her mouth though. Probably wasn’t her first time.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.