Beach Banging Bella - Cover

Beach Banging Bella

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Spurned new bride tries a wound-licking getaway that takes some unexpected twists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   BiSexual   Sharing   Gang Bang   First  

She was reading an erotic novel on the beach in front of the little bed and breakfast she’d booked for a week. Her fingers slid under her bikini bottom during the juicy parts. All of a sudden a panting teenage boy skidded to a stop in front of the little beach shelter she was in. “Hide me ... please!” he begged.

She told him to hunker down behind the lounger she was lying on as a tall and lanky redheaded girl ran up, glanced at her, and ran on. Bella said to her mystery boy, for that’s what he was, “Is that who was chasing you?” She heard a muffled “Yes”.

This was mysterious and interesting so she felt her twat tingle as she bravely said, “She’ll be back so let’s go to my room.” Glancing both ways the coast seemed clear and they quickly walked up the sandy path to the dwelling. After rinsing their feet with a hose by the door she led him inside.

Sitting him on the bed, she sat in the only chair in the small room and asked, “What is this all about? And what’s your name?”

He turned beet read as he stuttered out, “I’m Todd and that was Cici, my cousin. We’re here at the park for a reunion. She said her goal is to fuck every boy cousin here. I’m scared cause I’ve never done it before.” He was shaking admitting all that.

Bella’s pussy twinged sharply. Not that she was any kind of sexpert. She’d been married just over a week ago as a virgin. On the wedding night the groom couldn’t get it up and admitted he was gay. He offered to call a bi buddy and her first cock was a surrogate whose ass was being filled by the groom as she was getting it from the substitute. The bi-guy felt bad for her and came over to fuck her for the next five nights until she got the guts to ask for an annulment. She was taking a week’s vacation to get away from that disaster. Now here she was with a nice young man who needed some sex instruction.

She was a teacher after all and horny to boot. She took a leap of faith. “How about I teach you what to do and then you can help her out. She might be a fun fuck.” She waited expectantly as the offer sunk in.

“You’d do that for me?” was his surprised response. She nodded and took off her coverup so he could see her bikini-clad body, quite nice and rounded in all the right places.

“Why don’t you take my top off and I’ll show you around a woman’s body.” He did and her nipples were standing out hard and proud. “Touch them gently and then give them a kiss. They like to be sucked.” She looked down and his swimsuit was bulging nicely. “You look uncomfortable. Take off your suit.”

There it was, jutting out even more than the bi-guy’s. It might not even be full, she thought. Kneeling down, her fingers explored it, something she hadn’t done much with the only other hard one she’d encountered. She bent forward and kissed it, then took part of it in her mouth. She tasted some stuff leaking out of the end hole so she backed off. Time to let him do more exploring.

Laying back she directed his fingers and mouth to her crotch which was now getting quite moist. After a small orgasm when his tongue rubbed her clit, she guided his fully hard organ to her pink and oozing entrance. “Push in a little then pull out but not all the way. Then go deeper each time until you fill me up.” She watched the play of emotions across his face as he went deeper and deeper. It was exciting, far more than her earlier experiences. This was HER game.

Gently gripping his buns she wordlessly guided his thrusts and the pleasure built. Suddenly he stiffened and she felt his cock throb as it emptied inside her. Her immediate disappointment was quickly tempered when he didn’t immediately shrink like the bi-guy had. She whispered in his ear, “Keep moving and you can keep doing it.” He soon refilled and she came before his second one. God it was good!

As he put his swim suit back on she smiled and said, “Go find Cici and see if she feels as good as me. Let me know tomorrow at the beach, OK?” He nodded. She went back to her novel and rubbed his cream on her clit many times, getting off over and over.

That night the park was having a beach party so she put on a dress and went. There was a big bonfire and music and she was asked to dance by a good-looking guy. He held her tight and she felt a big hunk of meat pressing on her belly. They had drinks and visited. He was here with his brother to enjoy the water and whatever. As the dance wound down the moon was rising and Joe asked her to walk the beach with him. He held her hand and it was romantic. When they got to her beach shelter she suggested they sit down and she put her hand behind his neck, pulling him in for a kiss that soon got tongue added. His hands roamed her chest and she didn’t object, instead cupping his groin and giving it gentle squeezes. It wasn’t long before they were naked on the lounger where she’d been reading about sex all day. He did a quick text, saying it was to his brother to not be concerned about him. Then they joined for a vigorous fuck. He knew what he was doing and she had a new level of experience.

As they lay in repose, someone entered the shelter and Joe introduced his brother. “Would you like more?” She was conflicted but still very aroused so simply said, “Sure.” He was as good as his brother using a different position and then Joe got on board for another go. The first brother nailed her yet again and they walked her to her door. She gave each a kiss and a crotch squeeze goodnight. She crashed on her bed, not even under the covers.

She was awakened by Todd knocking on her door. She let him in explaining she’d been up late and just woke up. She started coffee. He was clearly proud. “I did Cici yesterday and last night too. She said I’m real good. I wanted to thank you for that. I’d like to do it with you again. Cici wants to meet you too.”

She groaned inside, “I’m pretty tired. Maybe later.”

At lunch Todd came up to her with Cici by his side and introduced them before leaving. The redhead sat down with a big grin, “Thanks for teaching him. That was very nice of you. Do you break in virgins very often?”

Bella laughed, “Only for special occasions. I understand you are on a quest. How is it going?”

Cici grinned some more. “I’ve done almost two-thirds of them so far. Three already this morning and seconds with Todd. I’m going to have to shoo him away so I can do the others. Could you keep him busy this afternoon?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.