The Runesmith Chronicles: Searching for the Sky - Cover

The Runesmith Chronicles: Searching for the Sky

Copyright© 2019 by BluDraygn

Foreword

Fantasy Sex Story: Foreword - Book 2 - Kal sets out after Ikuno's disappearance and his first major challenge has him infiltrating the monstergirl slave trade to save a captured dog girl. But that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

I’m back and I’ve brought with me Book 2 of The Runesmith Chronicles: Searching for the Sky!

Please forgive the long Foreword but there are a couple of things I want to let you all know before you jump back into Kal’s adventures.

As you will see with this the sexy times will still play a pretty big role in the story. However, I want to focus more on the story itself from here out, so I plan on dialing back the number of intense, graphic sex scenes. Perhaps one every few chapters instead of one per chapter. I’m hoping this doesn’t upset anyone too much as I’ve had a number of people mention that I could leave them out altogether (I won’t be doing that!)

I also want to mention that I’m looking at this as Kal is out of the kiddie pool, tutorial area, pick your metaphor. He will be dealing with larger cities and all of the different types of people and dangers that go along with them. Things may get a bit darker than in Oni and the Farmer but won’t get too extreme.

On a final note, there will be some quick rehashing of things that happened in book one for the sake of new readers. Rest assured, it’s not because I think my current readers have poor memories. :D

As always, if you enjoy my works please come check out my Patreon. www.patreon.com/BluDraygn. Patrons get early access to new chapters as well as some other goodies. :-)

Enjoy!

Blu

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.