Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended - Cover

Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The HBO series already diverged from the book's version of events to be a different story. This story tells how I believe the ending should have gone. It borrows/influenced by the amazing work "Ser Davos Saves the Day" however it is an entirely different story. Everything that happened through S7 and before in the HBO series is canon.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Revenge   Royalty  

Daenerys returned to her chambers and ordered her ladies in waiting to bathe her. The women recognized the bruises as Offa’s handiwork as soon as they saw the Queen strip down.

Jenny poured her a bath and Agnes began to rub the woman’s body down.

“You know I still haven’t thanked you for giving me to Offa for a few days,” Agnes smiled at Daenerys.

Daenerys was about to say that no gratitude was, and while it was harsh, it had been necessary. She needed to see how women so used to sex every day would handle the discipline for herself. She had been fascinated with it ever since Melisandre volunteered for discipline.

As she turned around, a candlebra smashed into her head and knocked her unconscious.

Agnes spat upon the Queen and called her a bitch. Melisandre appeared from behind a curtain and told them to waste no time. “Bring her into this room before any of her other handmaidens discover,” she said.

“Yes, Priestess,” Anges smiled wickedly.

The Red Witch had been using dream magic on the Queen for months to fill her head with mad thoughts and sinful desires. Daenerys’s own pure heart and intentions had formed a natural barrier against those perverse inclinations.

A lesser woman would have stripped her clothes off and began fornicating with dogs and begging men to tie her up and beat her. Lesser women like the Acolytes of the Red God Jareel and Slippery Ketta. They were known to Daenerys by the names Jenny and Agnes however they were thralls to the Red Witch and had been for many years.

Over the last few weeks, Melisandre had invaded Daenery’s mind and assaulted her sanity. She had studied tombs from the House of the Undying on how to break someone of strong will like the Queen. Everything she had done to Daenerys had been to wear down her defenses. Melisandre had a tremendous breakthrough unleashing the power of Drogon’s fire on the city. It was the Red God working through the Queen that sent that rage to purify the city into her heart even if she didn’t know it.

Melisandre drained her powers battling the Night King while corrupting the Queen. She intended to drive her mad and plant the suggestion that the Divine Seven be burned as heretics and make her accept the Red God as she had Stannis Baratheon and his wife through sex magic. The magic had its limitations, and when she needed it recharged, she thought it ironic to volunteer to be chastised and beaten by the very sisters she intended to burn one day. However, she had not counted on the Queen’s desire to watch her punishments. When Ser Davos transferred the Red Witch to the Dungeons, she seduced and charmed him. She didn’t have to charm Offa, but she did it anyway. She planted a suggestion in the Queen’s mind that she wanted to talk to three whores. Ser Davos was instructed where to find them by the Red Witch’s magical suggestion.

“Ugh, if that imp tries to butt fuck me one my time I am going to bash HIS brain in with a Candlebra one more time,” Sabina walked into the room where the Queen was unconscious. She appeared to be a young teen, but she was older than Melisandre and one of her many lovers. The two were both powerful Witches kept alive by the magical amulets around their necks.

“Is his cock as short as he is?” Jareel, the hag asked.

“I wish,” Sabina rubbed her aching pussy. “He’s as big as one of Slippery Ketta’s hell hounds!” she said.

Slippery Ketta did keep dogs at her home, but they were a magical breed bigger than a Warg. She had bred them by fornicating with a dog and gave birth to themselves as beings of shadow, fire, and flesh, and she frequently fed penniless drunken strangers to them as sacrifices to the Red God.

Melisandre worked incantations while the other women joked. She looked over Daenerys and dabbed magical oils on her face and tits to prepare her for a ritual. “When she awakens, she will know no other god besides the Red God. She will burn the Great Sept and all those who are loyal to their pathetic faith. We have done great work for the Red God this day. Sisters” Melisandre congratulated her friends on a job well done.

“She abdicated the throne,” Sabina reminded her lover while caressing her body.

“I shall visit Jon Snow and seduce him as I did in Castle Black except after I am finished this time the Red God will have no need to raise him from the dead,” Melisandre said somberly. She bid the others watch over the Queen. “If any ask she is sleeping off her ordeal with Offa,” she said as she left.

In another part of the castle, Jon Snow was talking with Ser Davos, Sansa, and Samwell about the Queen’s state of mind.

“What harm can she do now that she has abdicated?” Ser Davos asked.

“None, but why should Jon have to marry her now? The crown would be his by right with or without her,” Sansa pointed out.

Sam agreed and said that she wasn’t right. “The new Handmaidens, the atonement ceremony. I can’t put my finger on it, but I believe there is something amiss,” he said.

Melisandre strode into the room with a “Hope I am interrupting something” look on her face as she walked over to Sam. She intimidated him, and he backed up.

“I have something urgent to tell the King. May we have a moment in private?” she asked politely.

Ser Davos didn’t object at all. Jon knew he hated the woman, and yet he obeyed her as if she wore the Crown.

Sansa did not want to leave her brother. “Anything you can say to the King, you can say to the Hand,” she said.

Melisandre nodded politely. She made plans to kill both of them. She looked at Samwell “Do you mind Grand Maester? This matter would bore you,” she said.

“I doubt that very much,” Samwell meant that he wasn’t easily bored. “I love tedious details,” he smiled awkwardly and walked away.

“Your majesty, I have concerns about your Queen to be,” Melisandre said. She could tell they were talking about Daenerys when she walked in. “I believe she has become rather self-destructive since she destroyed the city and as she cannot be purified by fire I believe we should lock her away in the dungeons,” she smiled.

The Red Witch had gained strength from pain and humiliation of sex magic. The more perverse and painful, the more strength she gained. The same was true of her acolytes who knew how to harness that power. Jareel and Slippery Ketta were once quite beautiful. They had succumbed to the powers they worship by participating in those dark rituals. When Daenerys completed the walk of atonement, it should have made her a thrall to the Red God just like the acolytes. Instead, she was stunned and confused. She may have even overcome their magical suggestions. The Red Witch placed a suggestion in Daenerys’s mind to visit Offa and offer her body to him. That was what it took to break down Daenerys and put her in a suggestive state.

It was no coincidence that Sansa, Yara, and Brienne of Tarth were commanded on the walk as well. The Red Witch had put the suggestion to bring all three of them. Sansa was chosen because she could be of value in the North. Yara because she was a Queen in her own right and there was magic in the blood of Queens just as there was in Kings. She would also be a powerful Inquisitor once she was turned towards the path of the Lord of Light. Lastly, Brienne of Tarth was chosen simply because they needed the hawk-like guard to stand down in order to incapacitate the Queen.

Jon Snow had resisted Melisandre’s charms at Castle Black. She did not want the other witches to know she had failed such a simple seduction. She did not know at the time he was a, but she knew the Red god favored him. She would not allow him to resist her this time.

“What have you to tell me?” Jon asked impatiently.

“Simply this,” Melisandre removed her clothes and stood there naked in front of both Sansa and Jon inviting them to touch her.

Sansa reached out to touch the Red Witch’s breast as if by instinct.

Jon felt a tremendous desire to ravish the woman. His dick was hard, and he would take HER as his Queen. He wanted her that badly, whatever the cost.

Melisandre licked her lips. This was delicious to her. Had it been this easy? She didn’t need Daenerys after all. She could ensorcell Jon Snow and rule through him. She unbuckled his trousers and pulled his cock out. She bent over to go down him and suddenly made a “URK” noise like she was choking.

Jon looked up in horror as red blood gushed out of the Witches throat and she gasped for air. Sansa was mortified that the object of her lusts was harmed.

Samwell stood behind them both with a poker. Sam’s face looked apologetic while he held a fireplace poker in his hand dripping with blood. “She’s practicing some kind of magic on ya,” he said.

Melisandre turned even while choking and raised her hand up to summon fire to purge the world of Samwell Tarley. She would not die from a mortal blow. The Red God would never allow such a wound to stop her. She simply had to hold on long enough to finish this pest, and he would raise her from the dead. She knew it.

Jon unclasped the magic jewel from her neck when her back was turned, and a deep look of betrayal ran across Melisandre’s face as she began to rapidly age a hundred years in a minute until she finally turned to dust.

“How did you know that would kill her?” Samwell asked with a look of relief on his face as he looked at the pile of dust at his feet that once was a vile sorceress.

“I didn’t,” Jon said, “It was like there was this image in my mind and I just did it,” he said with relief.

Across the plains of Qarth in Essos in the House of Death and Lies where the Warlocks dwell a thin, wizened bald man sits scrying with a smile on his face. He is Pyat Pree the undying Warlock who once meant only harm to Daenerys. He once wished to obtain the Queen’s Dragons for himself, but he is content now to watch her curse unfold. He is drinking an elixir that would be poison to any mere mortal called the Shade of Evening to celebrate the death of his rival Melisandre.

He had observed Melisandre’s indelicate meddling into the Queen’s mind for quite some time. He allowed it to happen because he had no love for Daenerys, and he wished her cursed for all eternity. He cared nothing for the fate of Westeros and would have embraced the Night King as a loyal subject if he could offer the Warlock true life in death as a Wight.

He had allowed Melisandre’s plot to unfold as it had and now that her part was complete he had no further use for her. He had sent the vision to Jon Snow on how to end Melisandre for good. The Red God would never have allowed her to truly die unless her body was burned or turned to ash.

Jon had no idea what Melisandre’ had done or that the Ladies in waiting were also her consorts. They waited for the return of their leader, and when she did not come, they completed the ritual themselves to turn Daenerys truly mad. Even with Sabina, the three of them combined did not have the same power that Melisandre had to compel the Queen, but the magical ritual put an already weakened woman under their power.

Daenerys awoke the next morning with a raging headache like she had too much to drink. She was overcome with a lusty perversion. She called two of her guards into the room and sucked both of their cocks before breakfast.

Her ladies in waiting giggled as they watched the naked Queen hungrily take both dicks and still remain unsatisfied.

Slippery Ketta, Jareel, and Sabina had surmised that something had gone wrong with their plan when Melisandre failed to return. They intended to leave as soon as they could that day, but they couldn’t make it too obvious.

“I wouldn’t mind a visit to Offa,” Ketta said with her fake Fleabottom accent. “He could really uncork my pipes if you know what I mean, your grace?” she said to Daenerys as a suggestion. Ketta didn’t have the magical power of Melisandre, but after the ritual, they performed the Queen obeyed her as if it had been her idea all along.

“Yes, I will visit Offa,” she said.

Daenerys left the room completely naked and walked through the halls of the Red Keep to the lower level dungeons.

Offa and Ser Davos were both there with great hangovers themselves. The magic that had compelled them to serve Melisandre weakened with her death but was still in place. Offa’s mind was feeble and he had a harder time shaking the spell. He had been told to obey Ser Davos by Melisandre, and he stood there waiting for orders silently.

Offa’s tongue had been removed by one of the Unsullied at the Queen’s order. Ser Davos had seen it done. His mind was still clouded. He wondered why he didn’t protest this injustice when it happened. He couldn’t remember what Offa had done to offend the Queen and why he carried out the punishment.

“Your grace?” he said as the Queen walked in naked. She normally came to the dungeon dressed appropriately and then undressed in private, but she sauntered past the guards wearing nothing but a smile.

“I am here for Offa,” she said as she looked at Ser Davos.

“What? Why?” she said.

“I want him to use me as he did yesterday,” she said.

Offa wanted to kill her for having his tongue cut out. He simply needed to hear Melisandre or Ser Davos tell him to do it. He didn’t know why his instincts were being suppressed. He didn’t know he was being compelled to obey.

“He is likely to be unkind today, my Queen. You had this tongue cut out,” Ser Davos said as an understatement.

“He can be as rough as he cares to be,” the Queen was looking forward to being ridden by someone who wanted to kill her. She wanted to be fucked. “Have the Kennel Master bring three dogs to the dungeons as well,” she smiled. “No, I’ll come there afterward and then to the stables,” she smiled wickedly as she planned out her day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.