Preview

Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended

by Eddie Davidson

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult, Teenagers, Blackmail, Magic, NonConsensual, Rape, Reluctant, Slavery, Fan Fiction, Farming, High Fantasy, Incest, BDSM, DomSub, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Light Bond, Rough, Sadistic, Snuff, Spanking, Torture, Gang Bang, Harem, Orgy, Polygamy/Polyamory, Anal Sex, Analingus, Bestiality, Cream Pie, Double Penetration, Enema, Exhibitionism, Fisting, Flatulence, Lactation, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Pegging, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spitting, Tit-Fucking, Voyeurism, Clergy, Public Sex, Revenge, Royalty,

Fan Fiction Sex Story: The HBO series already diverged from the book's version of events to be a different story. This story tells how I believe the ending should have gone. It borrows/influenced by the amazing work "Ser Davos Saves the Day" however it is an entirely different story. Everything that happened through S7 and before in the HBO series is canon.

Introduction:

The HBO series Game of Thrones diverged enough from the book series to be considered a different telling of the same story. This story is based on the HBO series and everything up until the end of season seven is canon. You do not have to have watched the television series to enjoy this story, but it helps. I strongly advise Google Search for some of the characters you may not know. One of the reasons for writing fan fiction is that the characters live within your head, and when the show producers put together an abysmal season eight, I felt compelled to tell it a little differently. This story picks up at the battle of King’s Landing in the final episode but will cover what happened leading up to that moment. Some characters who perished in the television series are still alive as their destiny has not yet been fulfilled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.