Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended - Cover

Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The HBO series already diverged from the book's version of events to be a different story. This story tells how I believe the ending should have gone. It borrows/influenced by the amazing work "Ser Davos Saves the Day" however it is an entirely different story. Everything that happened through S7 and before in the HBO series is canon.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Revenge   Royalty  

“I told you to make a choice not to make a deal,” Queen Daenerys was annoyed with Cersei’s response. She had heard Cersei was cunning and vicious. She wished she had her on her side. She could have used someone with her willingness to do whatever it took to rule if she had been loyal to Daenerys, but lately, she began to wonder who truly was. She no longer trusted Varys and Tyrion fully and would need to consider replacing them on her small council and choosing a Master of Coin who wasn’t going to loot the treasury and become a whore monger. She had already decided that Greyworm would be her Commander and Brienne of Tarth would serve as the Captain of the King’s Guard.

“If it is the company you are after on your journey then I’ll send my Uncle to keep you warm,” Yara the Bottomless laughed wantonly and twisted a pin she had driven through her Uncle’s bare, shaved cock to cause him unbearable pain.

“Why would I ever cut off such a source of constant amusement for me, Uncle?” Yara asked him with a wicked grin as one of her reavers kicked Euron with a boot to the back of the head before he could stand up and defend himself.

“Stay down unless you want this pin up your asshole as well,” Yara said adding “Unless you like that sort of thing? You seem like the type who likes things up his asshole, don’t you? How many of my Reavers have buggered the great Euron Greyjoy?” she pulled his nose and made him answer her.

“Fifty-Seven, my Queen,” Euron said through broken teeth. He was missing most of his teeth now as they had been extracted during one of her many torture sessions.

“Is that all? I had more than fifty-seven on my first day with your crew. You can’t become a bottomless cum receptacle if you don’t take more cock! Perhaps your ass isn’t as pretty as mine though? Gormund and Ladric will take you, won’t you boys? Show him a good time! And prepare him to go follow the Lannisters,” She made a show of turning over her prisoner to the tender care of her ruffians who kicked and beat the former legendary reaver.

Once the spectacle of Euron’s public humiliation was overall attention shifted back to Cersei. The Queen was waiting for an answer.

“I say go to hell,” Cersei shouted defiantly.

“If I could arrange for you to walk that far I surely would!” she said that since Cersei could not make up her mind that she would do it for her. “You’ve failed to take either of my generous offers. You could have been with your brother at Castle Black. You could have a swift death, and you’ve chosen neither,” The Queen was toying with Cersei.

“I said, have the courage to do it with me!” Cersei repeated her earlier request. “You’ve burned King’s Landing to a crisp. You killed more people than your Father ever did with his Wildfire. You’ve certainly killed more than I did at the Great Septon. Yes, I destroyed the Great Septon to stop my enemies and even as monstrous as it was it does not pale to what you have done for your throne. Look around you,” Cersei implored Daenerys to look at the devastation. Ashes were still falling as white-hot embers fell from the towers and buildings that had been ruined by Drogon’s terrible breath.

“In war,” Cersei explained “Men die in the clash of steel. Women are raped. Wealth is looted. All of that would be expected for you to take King’s Landing. You did so much more, though. So much killing? Have you ever counted the dead yet? It’s been four days, and I’ll bet you have no idea how many children you have left fatherless and motherless?” Cersei’s voice was accusatory and scolding Daenerys.

“How dare you!” Daenerys did not wish to hear what she knew in her heart was true. It was not Cersei’s place to publically accuse her of anything. This was her Crown and her rule.

“The great breaker of chains and mother of dragons,” Cersei scoffed at the at Daenerys like she was a pretentious little girl who didn’t deserve her titles. “You dare sentence me when you have done far more to create suffering then a hundred Targaryan’s before you,” Cersei declared her the Mad Queen and began shouting it.

There were murmurs in the crowd. Surviving refugees who were fleeing the burning city could hear the spectacle and stopped to listen.

Daenerys could not handle being called the Mad Queen. She felt this oppressive guilt pressing down on her like the heaviest weight she had ever felt. She could see the faces of her victims in her mind. She could see that noble pale horse as clearly as it had been when she cut the beast’s throat. The one she calmly walked up and killed simply because it refused her touch. She stood there, watching it die and did nothing. She began to wonder if she truly was mad.

“Chain her and her brother together in the center of the square under constant guard. Anyone may use them as they see fit but see that no one kills them. When Cersei is ready to give me her answer we shall talk again,” Daenerys declared abruptly and left to seek the council of Melisandre the Red Witch.

Jaime and Cersei were bound with their arms over their heads to wooden stakes driven into the stone in the drill square where the army had assembled to hear their Queen as the majority of soldiers returned to their duties or to looting the wealth of the dead. They were face to face within inches of each other but unable to touch. Cersei was on display before all of her former subjects. No one dared to touch the former Queen, but many stared at her and her brother and laughed. A few threw tomatoes and jeers at the defeated Lannisters.

Daenerys went to seek the Red Witch in her chambers. The Red Witch appeared to be expecting her as she lounged in a plush chair drinking wine.

“Do you know why I am here?” Daenerys asked.

“You seek my counsel,” the Red Witch said coyly as she set down her wine.

“Do not play games with me, Witch” Daenerys was impatient, and she wondered if the Witch planned to betray as she had Stannis with bad advice.

“You do not trust anyone, and yet you seek me out,” the Red Witch appeared flattered as she stood and approached Daenerys. Melisandre had a way of wielding her tits the way a man wielded a sword. She could mesmerize with her exquisite beauty. She had a mystical and dangerous quality about her and a morbid expression of detachment at all times. She did not fear death or the wrath of a jealous queen. She knew exactly why she was here.

“You wish to know if the dreams will end? No, they will not,” Melisandre’ said.

“Are you sending these accursed nightmares to me?” Daenerys accused.

“If I wished you harmed I could have done so many times with far more effective means than a dream,” Melisandre assured her and Daenerys assumed this to be true. The Red Witch could summon shadow demons after coupling with a man. “You have saved my life despite the many things I have done that deserve execution, and I am grateful,” Melisandre assured her that she was an ally.

“I can tell you how to appease the madness that has its hold upon you, but you will not like my answer,” Melisandre’ didn’t need the power of prediction to know that much. “You must do the walk of atonement for your crimes against King’s Landing and its people. You must do this walk for the people you have burned who did not deserve it before this as well. Do this, and you shall appease the fires inside of you that are driving your madness,” Melisandre said like it was a medicine to walk naked through the streets.

“How can I have the respect of the people if I walk in disgrace through the city streets exposed and naked?” Daenerys was considering her words although she thought it impossible given her station as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

“How can you ever hope to have their respect if you do not atone for your crimes? You burned your Grand Master’s older brother because he refused to bend the knee, but you are not the rightful ruler of the Iron Kingdom. You know this, and you announced it to your legion of soldiers. I serve the lord of light as well all do in our way. He demands a sacrifice in fire and purging of the unclean and unworthy, but what you did was not in his name. It was in your OWN name. If you want my advice then before you marry Aegon Targaryen you must do a walk of atonement from the High Septon to the Red Keep and then announce that Aegon is the true King and you are his consort,” she said.

“Never!” Daenerys demanded.

“You were on fire and yet did not burn, and when you emerged, you stood naked before the Dothraki and declared yourself the victor. Did they look down upon you then?” The Red Witch said.

“No,” Daenerys considered her words. She also remembered that Yara was a Queen in her own right and although the uncouth Iron Born are a bawdy folk even they had a difficult time accepting Yara’s odd vow of nudity and austerity. It was only through her command and ability did she gain their respect after spending four months chained up on Euron’s ship as his plaything.

“I shall accompany you,” Melisandre slipped out of her red gown, revealing her perfect tits and shaved pussy. She explained to a stunned Daenerys that she had done many things that she regretted. “I will kneel before Ser Davos and beg his forgiveness for burning Princess Shireen as a sacrifice to bring a victory that never came. I failed my God, and I failed my King. Shireen’s mother could not live with herself after she willingly offered her daughter to the Red God at my command and took her life.

“Ser Davos will never forgive you even if you did such a walk,” Daenerys pointed out that Ser Davos had counseled her to kill Melisandre many times before this.

“It is not about obtaining his forgiveness but asking for it. That will quench the unwanted fire in my soul. I will be waiting for you at the Great Sept. They have an empty dungeon cell now that you have changed Cersei outside,” Melisandre said in a whisper and casually walked out the door wearing nothing but an amulet around her neck leaving the stunned Queen in shock.

Daenerys needed several days to decide what to do next. She appointed Brienne of Tarth her Queen’s Guard. She was still deciding who should be her Master of Coin. She had sent for Sansa Stark and was considering offering the position to her. Dany had sent for Sansa a few days earlier. She did not trust Sansa, but by bringing her closer to the court, Daenerys felt she could keep a closer hold on the North. If Sansa were left alone in Winterfell, she might start a rebellion, and Daenerys knew she would burn the entire North as she had King’s Landing if that happened.

She did not sleep with Jon or talk to him during that time. She avoided him and made herself busy with the affairs of the court. There were ravens to be sent and announcements to be made. Titles to be granted.

All the while, Tyrion directed builders and merchants to begin rebuilding King’s Landing. He was focusing on the harbor area and working diligently.

Every day Daenerys made the trek accompanied by her guard to the center of the drill square to address the Lannisters and ask if Cersei had made a decision. Today it was lightly raining, and that was raising the dust and ashes into the air. The sky was overcast and gloomy like it was in mourning for the fallen and ruined city. Despite the rebuilding effort it still looked like a mass grave for the fallen.

“Why don’t you ask me what my decision is?” Ser Jaime asked.

“I do not care what your decision is,” Daenerys said dismissively.

“I’ll walk when you walk,” Cersei answered the same thing every time.

Daenerys was considering it. She had her Master of Whispers confirm that Melisandre had walked naked to the Sept and voluntarily asked to be beaten and kept in Cersei’s cell. The little bird that spied upon said a sister was whipping the bottom of her feet and making her squat over a little candle an inch from her pussy when he saw them in the torture chamber of the Temple. Melisandre was listing off names to numerous to remember of people she had murdered or betrayed.

The sister called her Melony, and she had been branded with the number 7 on her ass. The branding had not been there when Melisandre left.

“You may walk with the Red Witch. I hear she is occupying your old cell,” Daenerys offered.

“I care not,” Cersei said with an economy of words that suggested she really couldn’t give a shit and had no idea who the Red Witch was.

“She says that atonement will quench the fires of rage that burn within your soul,” Daenerys promised. She was trying to see if Cersei would confirm that for her since Cersei had made the walk once before.

“The only thing it will quench is your thirst if you hunger for piss when a man pulls his cock out and squirts you in the face,” Cersei scoffed. She didn’t want to admit to herself that after being thoroughly humiliated in her walk there was 24 hours immediately afterward where she wasn’t mean to anyone and didn’t feel rage and scorn for the imperfections of lesser people. However, shortly after that, she returned to her normal haughty and wicked self.

“You have been on this pole for four days. You will not leave until you make a decision where you are walking. Has anyone fucked you since you’ve been here?” Daenerys asked.

Cersei wouldn’t dignify that with a response, but there was dried semen on her butt cheeks and chest.

“I am afraid that people are less inclined to come to a public square for sex out in the open then one might expect,” Jaime said. His cock was semi-hard.

“I have no interest in your jests. They are in poor taste just like your brother,” Daenerys dismissed him.

“His jokes in poor taste were his funniest ones,” Jaime smiled.

“I can have you beaten,” Daenerys threatened.

“Would you? I’ve been standing here all day, and I am starting to get bored,” Jaime had been chained up for months in the Stark army camp and had endured many humiliations after he had his arm chopped off by bandits. He would not surrender his dignity or his attitude. He always remained above the indignities of his captors.

“I have been told by Tyrion he is arranging for a circus to be here on the day of your execution or your walk to King’s Landing. They have a bear trainer who I am told has trained them to fuck a lady. They are not gentle,” Daenerys promised Cersei.

“Perhaps they will be more willing lovers than Jon Snow your betrothed,” Cersei said. Daenerys wondered how Cersei could play her emotions like a skilled musician strums an interest. Anger was coursing through her breast as she realized the naked, powerless woman that was her prisoner was getting the better of her in this exchange.

“We shall speak tomorrow,” Danerys promised and retired to the Keep.

“Do try to bring some wine with you next time? my throat is getting parched,” Jaime called after her.

“Have a soldier rape him and piss in his face,” the Queen commanded to the guard’s on duty as she stalked away in anger.

Later that evening while she was at dinner, she was eating next to Jon but not speaking to him. He excused himself and said he was not hungry and left the table.

“More for me,” Tormund the red-bearded Wildling who was seated next to him grabbed his chicken and put it on his plate to stuff his face. He had been eyeing Ser Brienne as she stood behind her Queen. It made Brienne uncomfortable.

“You still have feelings for Jaime,” Daenerys asked Brienne without looking up at her.

“That I do, your Grace,” Brienne said while remaining at attention.

“Have you been to talk to him,” she asked her Captain of the Guard.

“I have not,” Brienne sighed.

“Do you think my punishment too harsh? Too wicked?” she asked.

“It is not for me to say, your Grace,” Brienne said.

“If I ordered you to accompany them to Castle Black and have them beaten and humiliated would you do it?” She asked Brienne.

“I will obey any order you give me,” Brienne answered and reminded Daenerys as she often did of her vow of loyalty and devotion to death.

“If I ordered you to accompany me on a walk of atonement, would you allow the citizens to beat and whip me? Jeer at me and pelt me with rotten tomatoes?” Daenerys asked.

Brienne was suddenly unsure of her answer. She had answered the other questions without even thinking because her duty to obey her orders was always clear. She was sworn to protect her Queen’s honor, and it was an absurd question to Brienne to ask if she would ever allow her Queen to come to harm.

“If you ordered me to allow it then I would,” Daenerys could tell Brienne answered the question diplomatically but that she did not approve of her Queen taking the walk of atonement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.