Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended - Cover

Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The HBO series already diverged from the book's version of events to be a different story. This story tells how I believe the ending should have gone. It borrows/influenced by the amazing work "Ser Davos Saves the Day" however it is an entirely different story. Everything that happened through S7 and before in the HBO series is canon.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Revenge   Royalty  

“If I am your Queen, then what if I command you to be my consort? Marry me Jon Snow, and we can break the wheel together!!” Daenerys looks at Jon with her beautiful blue eyes pleading for him to join her.

Jon is still wrestling with the thousands of dead in King’s Landing. He has seen unspeakable cruelty and carnage today. He has witnesses the soldiers who fight for her executing people who have already surrendered. He has witnessed those same soldiers raping and pillaging. They follow their leaders, and Jon had no desire to be King of Westeros. He wasn’t sure where he wanted to go next, but it wasn’t to be the most powerful man in the Kingdom or to fight more wars. He had enough battle.

“I don’t want it!” he insisted he did not want the crown.

Daenerys could not imagine anyone not wanting the Iron Throne. It was all she ever wanted since she was a little girl. Viserys her brother would have had the crown, but when he died, she felt the responsibility to take the Iron Throne back for her line weigh heavy upon her. There was nothing she wanted more than to regain her birthright and erase the stigma of her father, the Mad Queen by fighting against tyranny.

She was in denial about the destruction she had caused the city. She had justified all of the actions in her head and was not thinking clearly. She could not understand why Jon was hesitant to accept her offer. Jon shared her bed almost every night when they were together, and she thought his hesitation to marry the Queen of Westeros when she had shown her vulnerable side and asked him to marry her was an insult.

She was about to rescind the offer when a Yara, the Bottomless shouted to get their attention.

“Oi, you two love birds can hump when we’ve finished rounding up the spoils of battle,” the Warrior Queen said. She was wearing a leather doublet that covered her chest and had a scabbard around her waist, but she was completely bottomless from the waist down. Her dark curly pubic hair was completely exposed. She was covered in blood as she had been in the thick of the fighting at the head of her Iron born soldiers with her brother Theon behind her. Theon wore a black suit of leather armor and held a spear to his Uncle’s head. They were flanked by several other loyal reavers that served Yara Greyjoy.

Euron Greyjoy was bloody and missing some teeth. He had been wounded and looked thoroughly defeated. Euron wore his torn garish scarlet leather vest, but his pants had been pulled down around his boots so that he had trouble walking. Yara was dragging him by a chain attached to his cock.

“Looks like you can fulfill your vow and finally put on pants!” Jon Snow smiled at the interruption.

“I said I’d wear pants again when my Uncle dies by my hand,” Yara smirked and yanked the thick chain causing great pain to her uncle’s balls. “He is still breathing!” she smiled.

“Cut it off and make me like Theon and be done with it,” Euron spat blood.

“Ramsay Bolton had such little imagination. Cutting off a cock ends all the fun things you can do with it. I can have it pierced and decorated and keep you on a leash by my side wherever I go like my little pet. You’ll die by my hand one day but in my own sweet time. Until then, enjoy the view of my ass Uncle,” Yara spat upon his head and stuck her ass in his face and ripped a fart while twisting a blade in his side.

“You’ve done well, Yara the Bottomless. You and your iron born can take any riches from the city that you can carry for your service. You have my gratitude,” Daenerys smiled as she looked at the pitiful pirate cowering at her feet.

“There isn’t much left to the city after you burned the best bits, my Queen” Yara was never one to mince words.

It was the first time Daenerys truly looked around her. Babies were crying, old ladies lamenting the fallen. People with faces burnt off praying to die as they shivered and crawled through the ashes. It appeared as if it were lightly snowing, but it was hot white ash from the cinders created with the Dragon Fire.

“I did what I had to do,” Daenerys made no apology.

“Aye, my queen and more,” Yara shrugged and pulled her Uncle along on a chain. “Let’s find you a proper healer that isn’t burnt to a crisp. I plan to keep you alive for a long time. I think you’ll enjoy the taste of thin-paste gruel mixed with the cum of all my sailors. I’ll be pissing in the bucket they slop you with personally,” Yara tormented him and dragged him down the alleyway looking for anything of value that had not melted.

“I did what I had to do,” Daenerys repeated to Jon.

“Are you asking me or telling me?” Jon asked her because it sounded as if even Daenerys did not believe it herself.

A contingent of Unsullied arrived to escort their Queen to the Red Keep. There wasn’t much left of it, but the Iron Throne was intact. The great hall was damaged, and a good portion of the roof was exposed to the ash falling from the sky, but the moment she had been waiting for many years was about to be upon her.

Jon accompanied her to the throne room. They left the Dragon to find a perch for itself and enjoy some well-deserved rest.

“There it is,” he said as he pointed to the throne made of a thousand swords that had been surrendered to Aegon the Conqueror.

“My brother used to tell me stories about this chair when I was a little girl. You have no idea what a thousand looks like when you are a child. I imagined the chair to be the size of a house,” She said as she sat in it.

The metal was still hot from the heat that had destroyed much of the ancient seat of royal power in Westeros. It did not matter to Daenerys. She had endured pain many times, both physical and mental, and this was a trivial matter to sit in the throne finally.

“Somehow I thought there would be more to it,” she smiled at Jon playfully as she looked around the nearly empty throne room and waited for something to happen when she sat on the throne.

“Now you see why I don’t want it?” he asked her.

“Do you want me?” she asked him.

“Yes,” he admitted.

“Then let us share this throne! I can’t stop your birthright from being known. It was petty and foolish of me for advising you to hide it. Varys’s little birds have already sent the message by raven to a thousand lords by now anyway,” she said. She considered executing Varys for revealing the truth, but he was the master of whispers, and his job was to whisper. It was an inevitable secret that would find the light of day anyway. Sansa had told Tyrion, and she would tell others. It could be verified by Samwell Tarley and the Three-eyed Raven.

“I must think about it, My Queen,” Jon said politely.

“What is there to think about it? Come break the wheel with me? There are wheels to be broken and tyrants to overcome. I don’t want to stop at the Seven Kingdoms. I want to make the world a better place, and I know you do as well. We can do that together!” she promised.

“You are my Queen, now and always!” Jon said, “But I’ve had enough breaking of wheels and overcoming of tyrants for one day,” he said more bitterly when pressed upon the issue. He was about to speak up about the fact she was a tyrant and didn’t even realize when there was an interruption.

Greyworm and a contingent of Unsullied marched crisply into the room escorting Cersei and Jaime Lannister. They were in chains, but the Queen still wore the red dress she had on when she was captured. Jaime still had his armor but not his sword.

Cersei was pushed forward to face the Queen’s justice.

“Put me to death and be done with this,” Cersei’s seethed her hatred of Daenerys.

“That would be easy, and if it is a death you wish, then I shall grant it,” Daenerys said with a look of magnanimous generosity as she sat back in the Iron Throne. “First, I would see you bend the knee to the crown and recognize me as the true ruler of Westeros,” she said.

“Impossible,” Cersei laughed at the absurdity of the notion. “My brother slew your Mad King and put an end to the reign of the Targaryans. You have been banished,” she said.

“Yet, I have returned, and I sit upon the Throne, kneel, and I shall let you and Jaime live,” she said.

“Madness,” Cersei said sourly.

“Madness? The Mad Queen?” Daenerys seized upon the word madness and took great offense. “You would like to see Madness?” she asked.

“I’ve already seen it as I was brought here. You burnt women and children. The so-called breaker of chains is the breaker of bones. You’ve no more right to that throne then your father,” she snarled. It was deeply hurtful, and if Cersei was good at one thing, it was hurting people with words. Cersei held up the chains on her hands to show they were not broken at all. “You placed these here,”

Jaime cautioned his sister to bend the knee. It would make things easier, and it was a simple matter. They were captured, and their end could be swift or painful, but it would come if they didn’t bend the knee.

“Kingslayer,” Daenerys felt vindicated that he had shown his true colors. “I should have had you executed for slaying my father at Winterfell. You served well, and you had earned my gratitude and forgiveness. It is a pity you squandered that by aiding your sister now. Will you bend the knee?” she said.

“I will your Grace,” Jaime knelt while his hands were chains and swore his allegiance.

“We have slain the Night King, but there is still a need for good men at the Wall. You may take the Black and serve there to stop Wildling Raiders from returning,” Daenerys said.

Jon was uneasy. He had forged an alliance with the Wildlings and even promised them lands to the south. He did not want to see any more bloodshed over the wall. It had served its purpose. He wanted the people to be as one and pass freely.

Jaime was not interested in going to Castle Black and living a life as a Celibate, but he could always escape later if he lived another day, so he did not protest.

“Bend the knee, and recognize me as the true Queen and you shall still have your head by the end of this day,” Daenerys promised Cersei.

“What good is my head without the Crown? When you play the game of thrones you win, or you die,” she said.

“If you wish,” Daenerys was willing to grant her a public execution. “Strip her naked,” she said without sympathy.

The Unsullied wasted no time ripping the fine dress into tatters to expose Cersei’s naked body to the room.

Tyrion walked into the throne room with Varys.

“Is this a bad time, Sister?” Tyrion quipped.

Cersei glared at her brother. She had an amazingly lithe and supple body and perfect tits. Tyrion was impressed as he looked her over. He had seen her walk naked during the atonement procession through the streets of King’s Landing, but she was covered in mud and dung at the time.

“I have sentenced your brother to the wall, and we are still deciding your sister’s fate,” Daenerys looked imperiously at her Hand. She had grown distrustful of Tyrion lately. She felt everyone was conspiring against her, and he was always stirring up resentment towards her. The fact that he was closely related to her mortal enemies had made him even more suspect.

“Castle Black!” Tyrion strode confidently towards the throne past his naked sister and his brother. “I’d recommend pissing off the edge of the wall when you are there. It is breathtaking,” he shared his gallows humor with his brother.

“I’ll try to remember that,” Jaime said with a wistful smirk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.