How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I cannot remember how long I lay tied to the dog. I don’t believe anyone timed it. I know the two guys were inspecting my rear and one of them said excitedly, “Wow. Look at that knot. It’s right in the bitch.”

Freddie was at my head and lifted my head up.

“You loving this?” He asked.

I granted a “Yes!”

“Can’t hear you, bitch. Tell me you love it.”

“I love it! I love it!!”

“You love what?”

“Being fucked!”

“By what?”

“The dog. I love the dog cock! I love it! It feels so good!”

“Do you want to be fucked again by dogs?”

“Yes! Yes!!”

“How many?”

“Lots.”

“Give me a number.”

“I can’t.”

“Five?”

“Yes!”

“More than five?”

“Yes!” “Ten?”

“Yes!”

“Say I am a dog bitch slut and I want to be fucked by ten dogs one after the other.”

“Yes!!”

“Say it!”

“I am a dog bitch slut and I want to be fucked by ten dogs one after the other!!”

I came as I said the words. I came!! What was I saying? What was I thinking? The primal act so disgusting, so depraved but made me climax at the thought.

And the animal with his cock inside me started shooting more cum into me as my climax must have sent a signal to him. My master. I was his bitch and I knew then that when ever he wanted me over this weekend he could. He could take me when he wanted.

Then the thought entered my head there were two other dogs I would be meeting the next day. And the men had told me these dogs were more aggressive and demanding.

Oh my. I buried my head into my arms and when I looked up there was a naked man sporting a nice hard cock level with my face. It was Benny’s.

I did what every slut would do. I opened my mouth to receive it and it was thrust in.

As you now know I love sucking cock. I adore them. And with a dog cock inside my puss and a human cock in my mouth what more could a naughty, nasty lady like me ask for?

Maybe another cock?

And there it was.

Freddie had now stripped and was alongside Benny. Together we worked out a rhythm. I kept my mouth open and sucked as alternately they pushed their lovely weapons inside.

Unfortunately this disturbed Jasper and without warning jumped off me, tearing out his knot that really did hurt. I yelled, nearly biting on one of the cocks that I was sucking on.

That stopped the action for a while but Freddie got me back to the doggie position and with Jasper’s cum dripping from my pussy I felt the dog’s tongue there licking it up.

“He’s cleaning you up,” explained Freddie and it felt so good I forgave Jasper immediately. Soon I was purring again like a contented kitten until the dog walked away, sat down and started licking his own cock.

There were two stiff human cocks that needed attention and I did my deep throat antics on both of them until I had them begging me to stop. I reluctantly did but when Benny laid down inviting me to sit astride him I guessed what was to come. I dutifully did as was bid, lowering my slippery, wet cunt over his organ and feeling it slide in until I was perfectly seated atop of him.

Freddie went behind me and pushing me slightly forward I felt his cock at my ass. He pushed against the tight hole and with some help from doggie lubrication that was still leaking from my pussy even with the cock plugged in place, it started to enter.

I adore double penetration. When I am alone I use two of my favorite dildos and have experiments on getting bigger and bigger ones up my ass, even with the one in my pussy. Before the weekend was out I was going to suggest a double anal if they didn’t ask to do it!

When the two cocks were firmly in place they started to move. These two guys were experts. One in. One out. One in. One out. And they got gradually faster and it felt deeper. I started to come and I heard myself urging them on.

“Yes. More. Harder.”

They obliged.

I came and came. And so did they. Together I felt their cum shooting into me almost at the same time. Cum deep into my bowels and cum joining the doggie cum still inside me.

Wow.

What a dirty, filthy slut I had become. Now a dog fucker. And loving it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.