How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

When Dave started oiling up my ass with his fingers, first one, then two and then three, I knew he couldn’t wait to see me take two cocks up poor little hole. I was more than a little apprehensive of this. Whilst I can take even a big cock reasonably comfortably it is always struggle to start to get it in no matter how much prep and it can hurt.

Dave has wanted me to do it and I know it would turn him on and it was something only a really nasty slut would do, so what the heck. I love being a slut and that is exciting for me so I had agreed.

Dave had a giant hard on and he immediately pushed it quickly into my ass making me cry into the gag. I hadn’t expected that and it did hurt! A few in and outs in my ass and the pain soon went away.

“Just getting it loosened up,” he explained to the other guys.

When he had me almost climaxing the bastard pulled his cock out but I could see it was also to stop himself from cumming.

“Who are the first two that want to sample this wonderful ass?” he asked.

Ken came forward with Stu. Dave handed Ken the lube who, after oiling his cock up, gave it to Stu to do the same. Dave then picked me up from the bed as if I was a plucked turkey, trussed and ready for the oven, and dumped me on the floor of the cabin in front of the two guys.

“The slut is all yours,” he said to them. “Try and get both your shafts together at the entrance to her ass hole then slowly work it in. Mike, squat over her head and pull the gag out of her mouth. Replace it with your dick. But pull it out as well so we can hear her moan. I’ll join you in a moment and we can both stuff her mouth full.”

“Right on,” said Mike cheerfully.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.