The Mind Control Device - Cover

The Mind Control Device

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Sleeping Daughter’s Tempting Beauty

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sleeping Daughter’s Tempting Beauty - Dean has labored hard to make his mind-control device to enjoy his nubile daughters! Will it work as planned?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Dean Michael

June’s open mouth while sleeping on the couch sent such a wild lust through me.

My cock throbbed hard as I sat down on the edge of the recliner, my laptop perched on my knees. I frantically started typing commands to my wife and sleeping daughters. I had gone way farther than I ever intended to this night, succumbing to my lusts for my daughters.

Already, I had used my mind-control device, located down in the basement, to take the virginity of my eldest daughter, Dusk (real name Eve). Then I had a threesome with her and my wife. Afterwards, I put them to sleep and headed downstairs to enjoy June, my youngest.

Fourteen. My Junebug. So innocent.

That open mouth kept distracting me. Her lips were pink. I just wanted to slip my cock into her mouth, but I had to make sure that she was under the device’s power. That she wouldn’t find any of this wrong. The incest protocol had to be run, of course, but there were more specific commands, ones I didn’t have preset macros set up to do to play out my fantasy.

The device was keeping my cock hard. It worked on sound waves, inserting thoughts into the human brain. It was based on speculative research coming out of some of the universities and the US military. I had taken it and run with it. I had always enjoyed inventing my own devices, tinkering with electronics, and writing my own programs.

My fingers flew on the keyboard. I had to make sure that my wife and daughters had the right commands to fulfill my fantasies. They would enjoy every second of it. I wasn’t going to ever have them not enjoy themselves in this house.

Even if when they left the house they would forget all about it. Society couldn’t understand a family loving each other.

Tonight, I’d learned my wife, at least, got off on the idea of me molesting our daughters. It was a fantasy of hers. But would it ever have happened without my device? Probably not. Fear had held us both back, and our daughters wouldn’t want to have sex with their parents. We’d have to force them.

I could never force my daughters. My Junebug. But to reprogram them to want it...

I finished the commands and ran them. Subjects 72B2AE, G554ED, and 40A0D4 were now being affected, the machine targeting them over the others in range. It was quite the impressive device. It could detect everyone with two-hundred yards and gave them all a unique hexadecimal code. I had to figure who was who, but now I knew my wife was 72B2AE, and my Dusk was G554ED, which left my daughter June as 40A0D4.

Upstairs, I heard movement. The stairs creaked. I put my laptop on the coffee table and waited. Kimmie, my wife, appeared first, almost sneaking into the living room and smiling at the sight of our youngest. My wife wore only her fiery hair. She was a petite woman, her breasts small, her face youthful. With her waist size, she could put on a schoolgirl’s outfit and pass for eighteen.

I really, really needed her to wear Dusk’s old cheer outfit like she promised.

Her green eyes lit up and this look of lust and motherly awe crossed her freckled face. “Oh, she looks so cute,” Kimmie said. “But she should be naked.”

“Yeah, Mom,” Dusk said, coming up behind her mother.

Our eldest daughter had taken after the women on my side of the family. At seventeen, she had breasts two cup sizes larger than her mother, giving her nice and round tits. Her strawberry-blonde hair fell around her face. She had her glasses perched on her nose, her eyes the same green as her mother. A wispy down of pubic hair covered her pussy.

The pair moved to June, who wore her brown hair in pigtails, one of which was spilled over her cheek. She slept on her side in her pajamas, her body as petite as my wife. She had an angelic face even when she wasn’t sleeping.

At rest, it was gorgeous.

If her eyes were open, they’d be a gorgeous shade of blue.

My dick throbbed as my wife and daughter remedied June’s clothing issue. Nothing they could do would wake her up. June was a heavy sleeper, but there were limits. But with my machine ... The two manipulated her body, pulling off her pajamas. Soon, June’s budding breasts came into view.

“These are so cute,” said Dusk. She leaned down, her round breasts swaying, and licked her little sister’s nipple like it was the most natural thing in the world. She swirled her tongue over it, dancing around the pink areola.

“Right,” her mom said. “And you’re dad’s staring at her, the big perv.”

“She’s adorable,” I said, stroking my cock as I sat in the chair.

My wife gave me a flirty wink and then leaned down. She engulfed June’s other nipple. Kimmie sucked hard. A little whimper came from our fourteen-year-old daughter’s mouth. At the same time, my wife slid her hand down and pushed into June’s dainty, pink panties. I groaned as my wife rubbed at my daughter’s pussy.

June moaned louder.

“Go, Mom,” Dusk purred and then moved around her mom.

Dusk hooked the panties and drew them off to reveal my wife’s hand rubbing at June’s pussy, caressing her sparse bush of brown hair and her vulva. June kept lying on her side, her mouth open wide. Inviting.

“Look at that mouth,” my wife said. She glanced at me. “I see you are staring at it. What are you thinking about doing to our young and innocent daughter?”

“Terrible things,” I said. “What do you think I’m plotting?”

She pulled her hand from between our daughter’s thigh. She grabbed my cock, her fingers wet with June’s underage juices. The heat of my daughter’s twat melted into my cock. My wife pulled me towards June’s open mouth.

“I think you want to slide your cock into her mouth and violate the cutie,” my wife purred. “Mmm, give her a sleeping treat.”

“God, yeah,” moaned Dusk. She held the pink panties with the tip her middle finger, letting the schoolgirl panties dangle. She moved around me and seized my cock with her other hand.

My wife and eldest daughter guided my cock to my youngest’s open mouth. I groaned as they pressed me into June’s lips. I groaned at the feel of my Junebug’s soft mouth. Then they pushed me inside her oral cavity.

The programming kicked in. My daughter sealed her mouth around my cock. She latched on tight and sucked. I groaned at the pleasure that shot through me. My balls twitched. It was incredible. I groaned, the pleasure rushing down through my body.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” I moaned softly as June sucked. Her cheeks hollowed. She whimpered.

“Does anything wake the little munchkin up?” asked Dusk before she pressed her sister’s panties into her face.

“She always could sleep through a hurricane,” Kimmie said. My wife pressed into my right side and clutched my arm, rubbing her small breasts against me as she squirmed. Nipple sliding over nipple. “Give her a delicious treat. I know I’ve always wanted her mouth wrapped around your cock.”

I didn’t program my wife to say that.

“Now you are,” Kimmie continued.

I groaned and my hand shifted. I pressed between my wife’s shaved thighs to rub at her juicy twat. I caressed her, sliding my fingers up and down her hot flesh. My wife groaned, her green eyes sparkling with such delight. She panted while I moaned.

June sucked with such hunger on my cock. Her eyes twitched. I bet she was dreaming something naughty. She whimpered and kept loving my dick. Her tongue lightly caressed it, almost twitching around my cock.

“Dean,” groaned my wife when I thrust two of my fingers into her cunt. “Oh, yes, yes, molest our daughter. I want you to cum down her throat. Just flood her mouth with all that jizz.”

“Yes!” moaned Dusk. She pulled the panties from her nose and shoved them between her thighs. She masturbated her sister’s underwear against her cunt.

I didn’t program her to do that. Right now, she was free to do anything so long as she watched. Dusk’s round breasts jiggled. Her free hand went back and forth pinching her small, pink nipples. Her moans echoed through the living room, rising over the sounds of June’s suckling. My youngest created powerful suction with her lips, giving me such bliss.

It was amazing. I savored every moment of it. The pleasure shot down my cock. My balls tightened. I reveled in it. The bliss felt incredible. It rushed through me. My dick twitched and throbbed. The pleasure rippled through my body.

I shuddered, my nuts tightening. My cock twitched and throbbed with her every last suckle. June moaned around it, her eyes moving faster beneath her eyelids. My wife’s pussy clenched around my fingers, her moans filling my ears.

“God, she’s such a sexy thing,” Kimmie moaned. “I’m such a wicked mother. I love pretending to be June, but now I can watch you do it for real. You have your cock in our youngest daughter’s mouth. You’re going to cum down her throat.”

“Yes, I am,” I groaned, the pleasure surging down my shaft. “I’m going to cum so hard.”

“Good,” my wife purred, rubbing her nipples against my arm.

“Do it, Daddy!” Dusk moaned, rubbing those panties hard into her pussy. She slid June’s dainty underwear back and forth, caressing her pussy lips and clit. Her glasses shifted on her nose. “Cum in June’s mouth.”

My balls tightened. The pressure was growing fast in my nuts. As much as I wanted to savor this, I was in June’s mouth. My little girl, my exuberant and excitable daughter, sucked on my cock with hunger. I felt her wanting my cum even in sleep.

My fingers plunged fast and hard into my wife’s cunt. Her thighs gripped my hand. She trembled against me, holding my arm tight against her tits. She nibbled on my ear. Her tongue rose over it while she moaned her pleasure.

“Cum in our baby girl’s mouth,” whispered my wife. “Every time she sat on your lap, I imagined her impaled on your cock. Now ... Now ... Enjoy her!”

“Shit, yes,” I groaned and stared down at my sleeping daughter. She sucked, cheeks hollowing.

My cock responded.

My cum exploded from my dick. My jizz splashed into the back of June’s throat. The pleasure slammed through my body. The rapturous, incestuous delight of cumming in my little girl’s mouth burst sparks across my vision.

“My little Junebug!” I groaned as spurt after spurt of my cum flooded her mouth.

Her eyes fluttered as she swallowed. Then they popped open. Her baby blues were unfocused for a moment while she kept nursing. Kept sucking on the cum that rushed out of my cock and into her mouth.

Then her eyes darted up to stare at me. She kept nursing on my cock.

“My sexy Junebug!” I groaned. “Drink all of Daddy’s cum!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” my wife moaned, her body shuddering. Her pussy went wild about my fingers. “Drink every drop!”

“Daddy’s cum tastes amazing!” gasped Dusk, her round breasts heaving. She pressed June’s panties tight against her pussy, rubbing frantically.

The three of us were cumming while June sucked out the last of my cum. I groaned, my pleasure hitting that wonderful peak. I floated there for a moment and then I crashed into panting bliss while June nursed out the remaining drops of cum left in my cock.

“Yes, that’s so hot!” my wife gasped, soaking my hand as she trembled through her orgasm.

“I would love for Daddy to wake me up like that, June!” groaned Dusk.

I smiled down at June as her lips slid off my cock. I drew in deep breaths. I loved my mind-control device. Enjoying June had been the impetus to creating it. I loved Dusk, I did, but June was my little girl. While Dusk had grown distant as she grew older, June stayed close to me.

A daddy’s girl.


June “Junebug” Michael

I woke up with Daddy’s cock spurting something yummy in my mouth. His cum. I gulped it down, my taste buds bursting with the delicious flavor. This wicked heat shivered through my pussy. That naughty itch that I was starting to notice more and more.

The naughty heat that Daddy would stir in me when I sat on his lap and felt his thingy. His cock. That wonderful dick that was in my mouth.

I kept sucking, wanting more of his cum. My thighs rubbed together as I stared up at him, blinking. I had been dreaming of nursing on his cock and then woke up to find it had come true. And Mom and Dusk were here, too. Mom looked wild, her freckled face flushed as she trembled naked against Daddy and Dusk...

Was she masturbating with my panties?

I had been watching Catching Fire and fallen asleep. This was a nice way to wake up. I popped my mouth off Daddy’s cock since no more of his yummy cum was firing out, and moaned, “It wasn’t a dream. I’m so happy! That was yummy, Daddy!”

Daddy grinned down at me. He was the most handsome man in the world, standing tall over me with his dark hair and glasses. He had that masculine cut to his face. When I was a little girl, I wanted to marry him. To be his wife like Mommy. I would tell everyone that I was going to be his bride.

Then as I grew older, I learned that I couldn’t. Men didn’t have more than one wife, and daughters shouldn’t want to marry their daddies. It was incest. It was wrong. And I believed that. I put away my childish fantasies, but...

I still dreamed of them. And now...

Why was incest so wrong when Daddy’s cum tasted so good. Mommy didn’t mind. She was staring down at me like I was dinner. Only in like a sexy way. The way she would look at Daddy. I knew they had sex. Lots of sex.

Mommy wasn’t like my friends’ mothers. They all seemed miserable. They didn’t have lots of sex with their husbands. No wonder they were getting divorced. Not my mommy. She loved sex with Daddy.

So I should love sex with Daddy.

“Are we going to have sex, Daddy?” I asked him as I sat up and then quivered on the couch.

“Do you want to have sex with me?”

I nodded my head, my pigtails dancing. “Very much. You’re so handsome, Daddy.”

“He is a stud, isn’t he?” Mom said. She pulled away from Daddy, and I realized his hand had been rubbing at her pussy. His fingers were gleaming. She had coated them in so much juice. I didn’t get that wet when I masturbated.

I loved masturbating. It was so much fun to rub myself and think of cute boys at school. In movies. Even my daddy, though those ones always made me feel so squirmy and icky afterward, like I’d done a bad thing.

“What do you say, Dusk, want to help me get your little sister ready for your dad’s big dick?” Mom asked.

“Fuck, yeah!” Dusk said.

My older sister pulled my panties from her pussy. They looked soaked. I caught a whiff of something tart. It filled the air. It seemed to come from both Mom and Dusk. They smelled different from me. I had a fresh aroma.

“Yes, yes, get me ready!” I said. Then I frowned. “What does that mean?”

“This,” purred Mom.

She fell to her knees before me and pushed apart my thighs. My cheeks blushed as she exposed my pussy covered in my down of brown hair. Embarrassment rushed through me. They could see my cunny. A naughty tingle raced through me.

“You’re going to ... to lick me?” I gasped, my voice tight.

“Mmm, I am,” Mom said. “I’ve wanted to lick your pussy and get you ready for your daddy’s cock for years. Your mother is a wicked slut.”

“But a fun one,” Daddy said.

Mom threw him a look and I shuddered. It was so obvious they loved each other. I found that so sweet and I was so glad I could share with them. Then Dusk was on her knees beside Mom. My eyes widened.

“Both of you?” I gasped. My body trembled. “You can do that? Two girls can do lezzie stuff at the same time? I mean, to a cunny?”

“I don’t know,” Mom said. She glanced at my older sister. “Want to find out?”

Dusk pushed up her glasses. She’d inherited Daddy’s bad eyesight if not his smarts. She might look intelligent, but she did so bad in school. That was why Daddy was inventing that device down in the basement to use sound waves to make her study better.

“Fuck, yeah, Mom,” Dusk purred.

My big sister was so much cooler than me, though.

Dusk and Mom lowered their faces while Daddy watched them. That made me feel extra sexy. He as staring at my little titties. I smiled up at him, just beaming in delight, as Mom and Dusk’s heads went lower. Their hair brushed my inner thighs. Then I gasped as their lips kissed into the sides of my pussy. They licked around me, caressing through my pubic hair.

These wicked sensations rushed through me. I whimpered and my legs opened wider. I trembled as this amazing pleasure swept out of my cunny. This was so much better than touching myself. I groaned, my body trembling.

“Daddy!” I squeaked. “Oh, Daddy, they’re ... they’re...”

“Yes, they are,” he said, lightly stroking his cock still wet from my mouth.

His cum lingered.

“You just enjoy, Junebug,” he said. I loved that nickname. “Cum on your mother and sister’s faces. Then I’m going to take your cherry. You want that?”

“I do, Daddy!” I moaned. It was so wonderful not to find incest wrong. No icky feeling in my tummy now. Just good delights from my mother and sister’s tongues fluttering up and down my vulva.

They stroked me together. They brushed my slit and my pussy lips. I gasped at the wonderful sensations rolling out of me. I leaned back, my little boobies jiggling. Daddy stared at me with such hunger, only making me feel sexier and naughtier all at the same time.

I wanted Daddy to watch me all the time like this. The more he did, the more ... womanly I felt. I was becoming more than his little girl and it was so exciting and even almost frightening. But Mom and Dusk were making my cunny feel too good for this to be scary.

I stared into his dark eyes and trembled as the tongues licked up and down me. Daddy was so happy with me. I bit my lower lip, whimpering at a delightful bit of pleasure. I couldn’t tell which tongue belonged to who, only that they made me feel good.

“Daddy! Daddy!” I squeaked. “They’re doing such bad things to me!”

“I bet they are,” he groaned. “Are you going to cum on their faces.”

“Yes!” This breathy rush of delight rippled out of my pussy. “I will! Oh, Daddy, watch me cum! Then we’re going to do it!”

“Yes, we are,” he said, smiling at me.

I felt so loved.

The two tongues caressed at my slit. They rubbed up and down my folds, brushing over my hymen. I was so glad I had that. I wanted Daddy to be my first. My only. Well, the first man since Mom and Dusk were already enjoying me. We were sharing Daddy.

That seemed so profound that I almost didn’t feel any pleasure, just awe. Dusk and I were made by Mom and Daddy, and now they were loving us. It was like we were raised to be theirs. To enjoy them. I trembled at that, so glad that incest felt so right now.

Everything had changed.

“Daddy! Daddy!”

“Just enjoy them,” he said, smiling at me. “Don’t be afraid of cumming. Let them get your pussy nice and wet. Then I’m going to make such sweet love to you.”

“He’s going to pop your cherry, munchkin,” Dusk purred, something she hadn’t called me in a few years.

“Uh-huh,” moaned Kimmie. “Your Daddy’s good at that. Just ask your sister.”

I smiled down at them. They were both staring up at me, their eyes both green, Dusk’s distorted a bit by her glasses. They looked so beautiful, their hair both fiery, though Dusk had more blonde in hers. They both feasted on me. Loved me.

They were amazing.

I whimpered and groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. I swallowed, this rush surging through me. My hips wiggled from side to side, grinding against their hungry mouths. I loved how their tongues teased my pussy lips. The pair kissed me down there. Licked me.

Brushed my little button.

My clitty.

“Daddy! Daddy!” I squeaked. “Oh, Daddy!”

“Just cum,” he groaned. “Let me see my beautiful Junebug cum.”

“I’m beautiful!” I gasped, this rush of delight surging through me that was separate from the naughty pleasures my sister and mother gave me. “Yes, yes, yes!”

I hit that wonderful moment. That fantastic pinnacle of rapture.

I came.

I squealed and gasped and moaned. The couch creaked beneath me. My legs spasmed as the amazing delight fluttered through my body. It washed over me. Through me. It swept me up in a torrent of wonderful rapture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.