The Mind Control Device - Cover

The Mind Control Device

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Mother & Daughter Blowjob Protocol

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mother & Daughter Blowjob Protocol - Dean has labored hard to make his mind-control device to enjoy his nubile daughters! Will it work as planned?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Dean Michaels

“My daughter?” asked the woman as she finished masturbating on the park bench. She’d given me a blowjob and I didn’t even know her name.

“Yeah,” I said. “Mind pointing her out for me.”

“Um, sure,” she said, trembling. “Oh, my, I feel good.” She pulled her fingers from between her thighs. They were drenched in her pussy juices. The tangy aroma filled my nose. I knelt naked before the park bench, my cock soaked in the pussy juices of the teenage girl locked in a sixty-nine with her twin sister. Debra and Denise had been fun to enjoy.

So far, my mind control device was working perfectly.

“Let me see,” the woman said. She glanced around the park. Other than her, the twins, and myself, everyone in the park just sort of stood in place or sat down looking bored, not paying attention to anything that was going on.

My device was a thing of beauty. It looked like one of those speakers you docked your phone to so you could play music with decent quality sound (because it was one). I’d modified it to produce sound at an ultra-high frequency that no human could hear but could affect your brain waves. I cobbled it together from all over the internet on conspiracy theory sites about illegal government programs.

I was here to test it. Far from my home. Far from anyone who knew me. I had come to a park that had no surveillance system monitoring the area. Just in case something went wrong. I had to test it out. I had to make sure it was safe to use on my family.

On my teenage daughters.

The device was hooked up to my laptop and the custom software I’d developed to run it. On the screen was what looked like a radar screen. It had dots all over it, each one with a six-digit hexadecimal code. They were people the device was picking up based off the electrical signal of their heartbeats. It was a unique signal, different from other animals’ heartbeats. It allowed my device to target individuals with specific commands or to keep others, like myself, from being affected by the signal turning everyone into a bored idiot not paying attention to anything around them.

“There she is,” the woman said, pointing out a black-haired teenager on the jogging path wearing tight shorts and a tank top, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was staring at her toes, her round breasts rising and falling as she slowly breathed. “She’s just standing there.”

“Yes, she is,” I said, noticing that the girl corresponded with dot 04F041C. I typed in the command prompt: 04F041C; end protocol, desire to strip naked sexily before 840F21, run incest protocol. I followed that with: A040C18; desire to encourage 04F041C to strip naked before 840F21, resume masturbating.

“Honey, come over here and strip naked,” the woman said the moment I hit enter. Her hand shoved down the front of her stretchy jogging shorts to rub at her pussy. “Show this nice man your body.” “Oh, yes, Mom,” the girl said, launching into action.

I smiled as she jogged over, my dick throbbing hard. I rose and sat down on the bench beside the woman, her black hair falling about her round face. As the teenager came closer, the girl around sixteen, my dick ached. I was staying hard thanks to the machine. It was affecting my body.

It was amazing. I had half the battery left. I wanted to use it all before setting everything back to normal.

The teenager reached us, her round face the same shape as her mother. They looked so much alike. The mother shuddered, her fingers plundering her pussy as she stared at her daughter, large breasts swelling in her tank top. She shuddered in delight.

“Oh, Melinda honey, strip naked for this nice man,” said the mother, her body trembling.

“Oh, I want to,” the girl said, smiling at me, a sultry look. “He’s kinda sexy.”

“I know, I blew him,” said the mother. “He has a great cock.”

“Oh, wow,” the girl said. “You blew him. That’s naughty.”

“Just take off those clothes,” moaned the mother, her body trembling, her hands working between her thighs.

The girl’s hips wiggled from side to side. She had this sultry smile that was beguiling. Her underage breasts swayed as she grabbed the hem of her tight tank top. She drew it up and up her body. She ripped off her top, her breasts constrained in a hot-pink sports bra. Her round titties jiggled as she threw her tank top down.

“Mmm, you like that?” she asked, turning around to shake her ass, clad in her black jogging shorts, at me. “Yeah, you do. You’re just a perv.”

“Such a perv,” the mother moaned. “Take it off, Melinda!”

“Yes, Mom,” the girl moaned, her fingers hooking the stretchy material of her jogging shorts. She shoved them off her ass, revealing a pair of gray panties clinging to her rump. She bent over, wiggling as she worked her shorts down and down her legs to her white running shoes. She leaned over and then she stepped out of them. She kicked off her shoes as she took off those shorts and straightened.

“Love those panties,” her mother said as Melinda whirled around. “They’re so cute.”

“Thanks, Mom,” the girl said. “And look at you, just masturbating. That’s naughty, Mommy.”

“Does it make you excited?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she said, color spotting her cheeks. “Kinda does.” The woman glanced at me. “Mmm, she’s sexy, isn’t she? My daughter.”

I glanced at the woman. “Yes, she is.”

The girl smiled as she slid her hands up her lean stomach to the bottom of her sports bra. Her fingers slid beneath the cups. She winked at me and then thrust her bra up and over her tits. Her round breasts popped out, bouncing with their teenage perkiness. That lovely bounce that had my dick throbbing hard.

“Ta-da!” she declared in delight, her breasts jiggling as she bounced on her feet.

“Lovely,” I said.

“They are,” moaned the mother, the incest protocol also running on her. “Mmm, you got sexy titties, honey.”

“Thanks, Mom,” the girl said as she peeled the sports bra off over her head, her ponytail swaying behind her. “Now for the big finale.” She shoved her fingers down to her panties. She tugged down on the front of them down just enough to show off her pubic mound.

Her shaved pubic mound.

“Yeah, you want to see that, don’t you?” she purred. “Mmm, my yummy twat. You’re just a big perv. Like the teachers at my high school.”

“Just like them,” I said. I was a high school teacher. I taught science. “Let’s see your twat.”

“Oh, yes!” the mother moaned, her breasts jiggling in her tank top as she squirmed. “Let’s see it.” Melinda whirled around, her hands rolling her panties off her rump. The cloth rolled down her flesh, exposing that teenage, peachy ass. I groaned at how round and perky it was. She shoved them down her thighs, bending over further.

Her shaved pussy peeked between her thighs.

I groaned as I stared at it. I couldn’t wait for my daughters June and Dusk (real name Eve) to do the same for me. I knew I was a pervert, but with this device, my daughters would enjoy it. They wouldn’t think anything was wrong. That was the amazing thing about the device. Thoughts inserted into your mind were no different from your own impulses.

Your own desires.

Melinda stepped out of her panties and whirled around. “Like it?”

“Yes, I do,” I said and turned to my laptop, typing fast. A040C18; end masturbation, desire to have 04F041C strip her naked before 840F21 then give 840F21 blowjob with 04F041C; 04F041C; desire to strip A040C18 naked before 840F21 then give 840F21 blowjob with A040C18.

I hit enter.

“Let’s get you naked, Mom,” Melinda said, her tits bouncing as she jiggled. Behind her, the twins kept licking each other’s pussies, moaning as they loved the incestuous delight.

“Yes,” the mom moaned, hopping to her feet. She moved before me, her large breasts heaving in her tank top.

Her daughter, standing behind the MILF, grabbed the hem of the woman’s tank top. Melinda hauled it up her mother’s fit body. The woman kept in shape. I shuddered as I watched with delight s the woman’s large breasts, constrained in a dark-blue sports bra, came into view. Melinda’s hands darted around, squeezing her mother’s breasts.

“Mmm, these feel big,” moaned Melinda. “You want to see them, perv?”

“You know it,” I said.

“Strip me naked so we can blow him,” moaned the mother. “Ooh, he’s got the perfect cock for sucking.”

Melinda giggled. “You’re so naughty, Mom. Corey would pop a gasket if he heard you say something like that.”

“Oh, god, he would,” the mother moaned then gasped as her daughter hauled up her sports bra. Large breasts spilled into sight, jiggling with their heavy weight. She had dark-red nipples from her daughter’s teasing. They thrust hard before her from wide areolas.

Melinda grabbed her mother’s naked breasts now, squeezing them. “God, you are stacked, Mom. Don’t you think, perv? Their F-cups. That’s bigger than Double D’s.”

“They are amazing,” I said, groaning in delight.

“I’m just some C-cups,” the girl said. “But they’re still nice, right?”

“Lovely,” I said.

“Strip me naked,” moaned the mother. “I want to suck his cock with you.”

“Oh, god, yes,” panted Melinda. She grabbed her mother’s shorts, thumbs hooking into the stretchy material. She hauled them down along with her mother’s panties.

A black bush came into view, trimmed and gleaming with the MILF’s juices. The tangy scent of the mother’s pussy swelled, filling my nose. That wonderful scent had me shuddering. I breathed it in, reveling in the delicious aroma. My mouth watered at that wonderful scent. It filled my nose and tickled my senses.

The girl fell to her knees, pulling down her mother’s shorts and panties past her knees and down her calves. The teenager pulled off her mother’s shoes in the process, leaving the woman only in socks that then the daughter removed.

“Thank god,” moaned the mother. She fell to her knees before me, her tits jiggling. She grabbed my cock with her pussy-soaked fingers, stroking it. “Come on, you have to suck on his cock. It’s amazing. I know you’ve blown a few.”

“Keeps the boys out of my panties,” said Melinda. “I learned from the best.”

She fell to her knees beside her mother, their shoulders rubbing together. Their faces were so similar, the mother’s more mature, the daughter’s more youthful. They both had brown eyes twinkling, their noses dainty. The girl’s lips weren’t as plump and her earlobes weren’t round but separated from the side of her head, her diamond-stud earrings glinting on each.

Mother and daughter leaned in together, their cheeks rubbing tight. I pictured Kimmie and one of our daughters, June, doing this, loving my cock and having fun together. I groaned as Melinda and her mother’s lips nuzzled into my cock.

They nibbled on the sides.

I shuddered in delight, the sun warm on my back. My chest rose and fell, savoring this wonderful sensation. It spilled light over me. I groaned, closing my eyes and loving the sensation. Their lips nibbled around me and then their tongues darted around the crown of my cock.

They teased me. Licked me. Their tongues brushed each other.

It was incredible. The sides of their mouths brushed together, almost kissing me. With the incest protocol running, they would enjoy it. They would see each other as sexual beings and would be comfortable with others doing it.

I loved those shortcut routines I had preprogrammed in and glad they worked.

Their tongues caressed my cock. I groaned at the pleasure running down my dick. The swept over my crown, licking up the precum. They moaned, their hands both gripping my cock, holding me as they loved me. I rested my hands on their head, feeling the black strands of their silky hair, the mother’s loose, the daughter’s pulled back.

“Mmm, suck on him,” the mother moaned. “His cock is such a delicious treat.”

The daughter slipped her mouth over it. I groaned at the naughty feeling of their cocks sliding over my dick. That wonderful sensation swept over me. I groaned, my dick throbbing and twitching. It was this amazing treat. Her mouth felt amazing.

Wonderful.

“Shit,” I groaned as Melinda sucked on my cock.

“Mmm, see, Melinda honey,” the mother cooed. “Isn’t that just a delicious cock?”

The daughter moaned around my dick between suckling. Her cheeks hollowed as she worked her mouth on me. I groaned, my cock throbbing in her mouth. This wonderful delight surged down my cock to my balls. They swelled with pressure.

Her head bobbed. She worked her lips up and down my cock. She sucked and drool ran down my cock to her mother’s hand holding my dick. I shuddered, shifting on the park bench. My moans mixed with the groans from the twin sisters feasting on each other.

“Okay, let your mother have some fun with it,” the woman said, her brown eyes smoldering.

Melinda’s mouth sucked up my cock. My dick throbbed as she popped her lips off. The girl panted as her mother swooped in and engulfed my dick with that hungry mouth. It was a delight to enjoy and experience. It had my heart hammering with joy.

“Fuck,” I groaned, my heart pounding my chest. “You two are just naughty.”

“I know,” Melinda said as her mother bobbed her head, sucking hard. “Look at her go. Ooh, no wonder she told me to give boys blowjobs to keep them happy. She clearly loves giving them.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, my fingers flexing and relaxing. “Damn, she’s just sucking hard.”

“Better not pop off in her mouth,” the girl said. “I want you to cum on our faces.”

The mother moaned out in need. She nodded her head as she sucked on me.

“Ooh, Mom, you want that, too?” The daughter licked her lips. “I know, it’ll be hot. Then we can lick it off each other. Hot, right, perv?”

“Definitely,” I said, smiling.

“Now it’s my turn, Mom. I got to suck on that dick again,” the girl moaned.

The mother popped her mouth off and panted, her breasts rising and falling. “Right, right, sorry. I forgot to share.”

Melinda engulfed my cock with her hot mouth. Her tongue darted around my dick’s tip. I groaned at her enthusiasm. I loved the teenager’s sucking mouth. Her head bobbed. I slid my hand down her head and seized her ponytail, gripping it.

The mother leaned in and nuzzled into her daughter’s cheek. She licked at Melinda’s ear. This pleasure surged through me. Her tongue danced around her daughter’s lobe, making the girl shudder. She sucked harder.

“That’s it,” cooed the mother. “Mmm, make that pervy guy’s cock erupt. He’s going to fire jizz all over our faces. I hope that makes you wet because it makes me soooooo wet.”

She sucked harder.

“Yes, yes, you do,” she purred. Her tongue danced and licked her daughter. “Mmm, make that cock erupt.”

The pressure built at the tip of my cock. “You’re daughter’s going to do it. I’m going to have you both dripping in cum.”

“Yes,” moaned the mother. She nibbled on her daughter’s ear.

My dick twitched. Throbbed. I couldn’t take much more of this. “Melinda!”

“He’s about to cum,” the older woman said. “Pop your mouth off and let’s make him erupt.”

Melinda ripped her mouth off my cock with such enthusiasm, sucking the entire way. I groaned, my dick twitched and throbbed. Her saliva gleamed on my dick’s tip. Her mother’s hand stroked away, fisting me hard and fast. She jerked me off with such enthusiasm, her hand bumping her daughter’s gripping my dick at the base.

The woman aimed her dick at their round faces, pressed cheek to cheek. They both stared up at me with the same brown eyes. Their mouths opened. Tongues thrust out together. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest.

“Fuck, you two are hot!” I groaned and erupted.

My cum showered mother and daughter.

Pearly jizz spilled across their faces. I painted their features with my spunk. Lines of ropy cum splattered across their foreheads and their cheeks. Trails of my seed ran from one face to another. Spurts splashed on their mouths, their tongues sweeping around and gathering up the salty treat.

I groaned with each eruption. Pleasure shot through me as the mother fisted my cock, working out all my cum. They both moaned in delight as the mother wrung my cock dry. I shuddered, bucking a final time, stars bursting across my vision.

“Fuck, yes,” I groaned, my chest rising and falling. “Fuck, you two are just naughty.”

They beamed at me, their faces dribbling with cum. It spilled down their features. It coated them. I loved the naughty look. It was such a hot sight to witness, and a naughtier one to experience. My chest rose and fell as I stared at them, the spunk running over their features.

I shook my head at the beautiful sight. I was so lucky to witness mother and daughter coated in my spunk. My cream dribbled over their features. I loved this machine.


Brenda McDonald

I turned to my daughter and licked at Melinda’s cheek. I gathered up the spunk while the guy watched. He was handsome, a man my age with a bit of a scholarly look about him. A teacher. He had dark hair and glasses, his face flushed from his orgasm. It was hot masturbating as he fucked those twins. They were still sixty-nining behind us.

“Mom!” my daughter moaned as my tongue dragged up her cheek, licking up the spunk on her face. “Ooh, yes.”

Her tongue brushed my cheek. Her head turned, lapping up jizz from my face. This was so naughty. Incest was incredible. I never thought I would give a stranger a blowjob with my daughter, but it made me so wet that we were doing this together.

Our tongues licked and lapped at each other. It was such a wicked treat. My hips wiggled from side to side, brushing my daughter. My large breasts swayed. I moaned as we cleaned each other. Her tongue licked up my chin and found my mouth.

Then we were kissing.

I groaned at how naughty it was. This was incredible. The man typed something on his laptop as I kissed my daughter. We shared the cum back and forth, kissing each other with such naughty hunger. I shivered as he tapped his keyboard a final time, a loud CLICK echoing around us.

I hungered to lick my daughter’s pussy.

I broke the kiss and moaned, “Melinda honey, I have to eat you! I bet your pussy is as wet as mine.” I had such a juicy heat. All that masturbating, and I was still horny. “I bet you need to cum like me.”

“I do!” my daughter moaned. “Oh, Mom, please, please eat me.”

I could feel the stranger watching us. The perv loved it. Who wouldn’t? Incest was so hot. I’d never eaten a girl out before, but I was eager to devour my daughter. I pressed her thighs apart and leaned down, staring at her shaved cunt.

What a beautiful sight. Her pussy lips parted. I smiled. She didn’t have a hymen. I guess blowjobs didn’t always work, or she decided to go all the way with one of her boyfriends. I licked my lips as I lowered my mouth to her twat.

“Mom!” my daughter gasped as I nuzzled into her pussy for the first time.

My tongue darted through her folds. I licked and lapped and fluttered my tongue through her folds. It was incredible. This amazing treat. This wonderful passion. I dragged my tongue through her pussy lips over and over, eating my baby girl.

I carried her in my womb for nine months. Now I devoured her. Feasted on her. It was this wonderful delight to experience. She had the same tangy juices as me. She tasted like me. She was my flesh and blood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.