The Bradley Bunch - Cover

The Bradley Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 4: Step-Children Orgy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Step-Children Orgy - Robert Bradley and Lisa Taylor are two bisexual swingers who blend their families and along the way discover the joys of sex with their teenage children, with their extended family, and with friends. My thanks to WRC 264 who helped edit the early chapters. Any problems with the story lie with me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

At the age of eighteen, Lauren had just discovered two things. The first was that she had gained a confidence when it came to things sexual. The second discovery was that having a lot of great sex just made you want more. She had thought that her stay at the cousins had pretty much fucked her out, but now that she was home, she was horny again. Worst of all, there seemed to be no chance of relief anytime soon. There was that offer of her mother’s to go swinging with her and her step-dad, but that wouldn’t be until the weekend. And even then, she hadn’t fully decided to take her mom up on the offer. Fucking her uncle, aunt, and cousins was one thing, but fucking people with her parents watching might be too weird.

The only solution to her problem would be the tried and true method—masturbation. It wouldn’t be completely satisfying, but it might just take the edge off. So that evening she retired to her bedroom, closed the door, and stripped naked.

Lying down on the bed, she closed her eyes and began rubbing her hands over her belly. Slowly she moved up until she reached her rather ample breasts. She slid her hands up, cupping the fleshy mounds and then slowly running her fingers around her nipples. She pretended it was a man doing it to her. But which man? Brandon? Ryan? Uncle Jim? They were good candidates for her fantasy, especially Uncle Jim, mature and strong, but she knew what sex with them was like. Tonight she wanted to imagine. Robert, her step-dad? Yes, he was the one. Strong like Uncle Jim, but since they hadn’t fucked, her imagination would have free rein. She tweaked her nipples and wondered what his cock looked like. It was probably big. In her imagination her finger was replaced with his tongue, running around her nipples, hardening them. She imagined her mother watching the two of them, rubbing herself as she watched her husband and daughter together. Her mom had big breasts like her own, only bigger. Lauren squeezed her breasts, wondering what it would be like to feel such breasts pushed against her own. Aunt Rebecca and cousin Katie both had small breasts, like mere boys compared to her buxom mother.

She wondered if swinging with mom and Robert would mean having sex with them. Her mom had said she had sex with other kids. She didn’t exactly say sex with her own daughter was on the menu too, but it wasn’t that much a leap. A shudder ran through her, and she felt a drop of moisture run down her inner thigh. Her hands left her breasts and moved lower.

She imagined it was her mother’s lips sliding down her belly. Her hands reached her thighs and she pushed them apart, imagining it was her mom’s hands doing it. She ran her fingertips lightly over her vulva, as if it were her mother’s breath giving her the sensation. Then two fingers running more firmly up her labia, just barely parting the lips. In her mind, that was her mother’s tongue moving up, and then lightly over her clitoris, barely touching it. She shivered with the pleasure of both the touch and the fantasy.

Then she moved her left hand up, cupping her breast again, as if it were Robert assisting his wife in getting his step-daughter off. Meanwhile her right hand began rubbing her cunt in earnest. First in circles around the entire vulva, then parting her lips and feeling the wetness inside. Her fingers danced around the opening to her vagina before moving up to really touch her clit for the first time. In her mind, her mother was an expert pussy licker. Then it was down again and her fingers plunged into her vagina, thrusting in and out as if it were her mother’s tongue.

She had started feel her climax build when suddenly the door burst open and her sister Jessi charged into the room.

“Hey Lauren, do you wanna ... Oh, my God!”

“Knock much?” Lauren answered back.

“What are you doing?” asked Jessi, realizing it was a stupid question as the words left her mouth.

“What do you think? Now shut the damn door before the whole house knows.” Lauren said as she scrambled to cover herself with a sheet.

Jessi eyed her big sister as if for the first time. She had seen her naked before, but not like this, lying there all sexy looking and half covered with a sheet. She stood there for a moment, mouth agape, then, regaining her composure, turned and shut the door.

Typically for the fourteen-year-old girl, she said the first thing that popped into her head, oblivious as to how it might sound, “Can I watch?”

“No. Are you some kind of pervert?”

“No,” she said, realizing her blunder. “I mean I want to learn how to do it better.”

Lauren paused and then said, “Don’t you play with yourself, and didn’t you say you already had sex with Michael? What do you need to learn?”

“I dunno. I just wonder if I’m doing it right.”

A wicked thought ran through Lauren’s head. After all if her cousins could have sex with each other, why not her and her sister. Her stern look faded into a gentle smile. “Hop up on the bed ... strip first though. It won’t do you much good with your clothes on.”

Jessi quickly stripped like her sister had commanded, but as soon as she was naked, she hesitated. She could feel her sister’s eyes on her, giving her a long once-over. Her own boobs were tiny, and she had hardly any hair down there. Not like her sister, who had the biggest boobs she knew, aside from their mom. And from the brief glimpse she got, Lauren had a full crop of bright red hair above her pussy. She couldn’t compare to that. But her excitement overwhelmed any embarrassment about being naked in front of her sister, and after a moment jumped onto the bed next to her sister.

“What do I do first?” Jessi asked.

“Whatever you want,” Lauren replied. “I like to start out touching my tits, taking it slow, kind of like foreplay.”

“Well, you’ve got tits to touch.”

“So do you. They’re perky and cute, and I’ll bet in a couple of years they’ll be as big as mine.”

“You think so?”

“Sure,” Lauren replied. “If you remember, mine didn’t really start growing until I was sixteen. We’ve got the same genes.”

Jessi smiled and closed her eyes. She took her sister’s advice and grasped her own breasts with both hands, slowly kneading them, small as they were. Lauren was right. It felt good, not as good as playing with her clit, but good in its own way.

She opened her eyes and found Lauren staring at her, one hand massaging her left breast, the other between her legs.

“What?” Jessi asked.

“You’re just so beautiful. I hadn’t noticed before.”

Jessi blushed.

“Do you mind if I kissed you,” Lauren asked.

“Okay,” she responded without thinking. Then Lauren leaned in and kissed her on the lips. It wasn’t a sisterly kiss. “Oh,” said Jessi when they broke the kiss, suddenly realizing what was happening.

“It’s okay me doing this, isn’t it?” Lauren asked.

“Yes, it feels good.” And it did.

Lauren leaned in again, this time taking her younger sister by the shoulders and kissing more insistently. Her tongue penetrated Jessi’s lips, and Jessi let it happen.

Jessi shivered at the thought of kissing a girl, and then she realized this was her sister. But it didn’t feel wrong. It felt warm and right. She put her arms around her older sister, and pulled her in even closer. Lauren’s breasts rubbed up against her own, and that felt even more right. She could feel Lauren’s hands roam down her back and cup her ass, and Lauren’s right leg slipped between her own, forcing them apart and brushing up against her pussy. Another shiver ran up her spine.

To Jessi’s disappointment Lauren broke the kiss. But the disappointment didn’t last. Lauren started kissing her neck and nibbling her earlobe. The feel of her sister’s breath on her ear sent her into ecstasy. Then Lauren moved lower, and took one of Jessi’s breasts into her mouth. The younger girl had never known such pleasure without her clit being touched. It was so much better than touching herself, and it was almost as good as the other day when she was fucked by Michael.

Lauren had moved to the other breast, and then started further downward, kissing her sister’s belly, lower and lower.

“Wait!” said Jessi, suddenly stopping her sister.

“Don’t you want me to kiss you down there?”

“Yes, but isn’t this lesbian stuff?”

“You’re only a lesbian if you don’t like to do it with guys,” said Lauren. “We’re just two girls having fun. You are having fun, aren’t you?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Well then, let me get on with it.” And Lauren resumed her kissing and downward trajectory. Jessi let her this time.

Jessi closed her eyes and leaned her head back as her sister kissed her inner thighs. She could feel herself getting wet, and Lauren hadn’t even touched her pussy yet. So when she finally did, a gentle running of her tongue over her clit, Jessi moaned in ecstasy. Lauren then took Jessi’s labia between her lips, tugging at them, then sliding her tongue between and then up, coming up underneath her clit. Jessi’s first orgasm exploded. She grabbed Lauren’s head with both hands, trying to push her way; it hurt so good. But her older sister was persistent and hung on as wave after wave flooded through the fourteen-year-old’s body.

By the time Jessi recovered, Lauren was back at it. She had slipped two fingers into her little sister’s vagina and was still busy alternatively sucking and licking her clit.

“Oh God, Sis! That’s wonderful.”

But Lauren was too intent on her job to respond. Jessi leaned back again and closed her eyes. Her sister’s tongue was doing delightful things down there, but it would be a little while before she reached the point of another orgasm. She wondered for the first time if this was wrong. With Michael she had been too horny to think, and he was a hot guy, and only a step-brother. That wasn’t the same as a real sibling. She had been a virginal hormone bomb ready to get laid for the first time. But Lauren was her real sister, and she had never looked at her, or any girl, in that way. She didn’t feel like a lesbian, so maybe Lauren was right. They were just fooling around, making each other feel good. What could be wrong with that? Two girls couldn’t make a baby, so that meant it really wasn’t incest, didn’t it? And Lauren was good at it, too. She had clearly done it before. Where had she learned to lick pussy so good? But that was all she could think before she felt that tingle start in her abdomen that signaled another orgasm was on its way.

She was better prepared for it this time. The pleasure built up, growing more and more intense with each of Lauren’s licks, then the release, and she could think of nothing else. It was total pleasure.

She didn’t know when Lauren stopped licking, but when Jessi opened her eyes, her older sister was looking into them. The two kissed, passionately, but gently. After a few moments, Jessi broke the kiss.

“I want to please you, but I’ve never done it before. I don’t know how.” Half her worry was not knowing what to do, and half was that doing so would make her a lesbian.

“Just do what I did to you. Use both your lips and tongue. And I like fingers inside me. I’m pretty wet and worked up already, so you don’t need to get me excited. Just dive in and go for it.”

“Can I play with your tits? I’ve never touched any this big.”

“Sure, Sis. Go for it. Whatever you want.”

Jessi reached over and gently held her sister’s left breast. She felt the weight of it; her own breasts were too small to hold like this. She ran her finger around the nipple and the pencil-eraser-like point, the only part of Lauren’s breast that resembled her own. Then she leaned in and took it in her mouth, sucking. Lauren moaned softly as Jessi ran her tongue around the nipple. The fact that she was bringing her sister pleasure caused a shiver to run along her spine. She shifted to the right breast, and Lauren sighed contentedly.

After a few moments of this, Jessi noticed that Lauren’s hands had moved down between her legs, and she was gently playing with herself, accompanying her sister’s tonguing with some direct clitoral stimulation. Jessi took that as a cue that she should be moving downward, so she slipped down until she was face to face with her objective.

She had never seen a pussy up close before. That is for real, not in porn. She had used a mirror a few times to look at her own, of course, but that wasn’t the same. Lauren had a small copse of red hair over her mons, but was otherwise hairless. Her labia were already engorged and popping open with her clit emerged from its hood at the top, and Jessi could just make out the vaginal opening within. She had expected a smell, but there was none.

She reached over and ran her fingers around the outer edge of Lauren’s labia, then slipped her fingertips inside and parted them so she could get a better look. It wasn’t like looking at a cock. The visual alone didn’t excite her like a man’s body did. When she looked at a well-formed cock, in real life like her Michael’s or in porn, she wanted to take it into her mouth. She wanted to take it inside her. While seeing a pussy close up wasn’t disgusting like she had feared it might be, it didn’t excite her. Still, the thought of giving Lauren pleasure did excite her, and licking pussy couldn’t be that bad. Maybe she wasn’t a lesbian after all.

Jessi took the plunge and gave her sister’s pussy a quick lick. Lauren startled with a spasm of pleasure. Encouraged, the younger girl pushed in closer, thrusting her tongue between her sister’s labia and making small circles. Then she moved a bit lower and thrust her tongue as deep as she could into her vagina, then licking upward to the underside of her clit, just as her sister had done with her. Lauren moaned again, her hands moving up to clutch her breasts. Jessi focused on her clit, sucking it between her lips and tickling it with her tongue. Then she remembered what Lauren had said about fingers, and while her mouth was busy up above with her clit, she slipped a finger into Lauren’s vagina. Lauren was very wet, so it went in easily, and Jessi could feel her the walls of Lauren’s sheath close around it. She began to thrust in and out, soon adding a second finger. She marveled at the elasticity of the thing, having been too afraid to push up inside herself during her own masturbatory sessions.

She could feel Lauren’s breath becoming ragged, and before long the ragged breaths changed into convulsions. Lauren cried out, bringing her hands down and pushing her sister’s head away. Jessi watched her older sister curl up into a ball, her hands applying pressure to her vulva in a vain attempt to stifle the orgasm that was so pleasurable it hurt. This excited the young girl all the more. By this time she was pretty sure she wasn’t a lesbian, but she really did enjoy bringing another girl to orgasm.

Soon Lauren uncurled, and the two girls held each other, gently kissing.

After a few moments, Lauren spoke. “That was great, but somehow I’m still horny.”

Jessi felt the same way and said so. It had been fun, but strangely unsatisfying.

“I think I really need a good cock,” said Lauren.

“Yes, that would be nice.”

“Did you say that Michael was good lay?”

“Umm, yes. Although I don’t have anything to compare it too.”

“Do you want to go see if he’d like to fuck us?”

“Could we?” said Jessi, who had no idea of her sister’s other experience with incest.

“Sure, why not. We need to get down the hall, so we ought to put on some clothes just in case we’re seen.”

So the two girls got up. Jessi threw on her shirt and skirt, leaving her bra and panties behind. Lauren put on a bathrobe, and the two headed toward Michael’s room.


Meanwhile, Brooke was in a state of shock. She had gone to talk to Lauren about the sex her brothers and step-siblings had been having. It was wrong, and despite what Michael told her, she knew the right thing would be to go to her dad. But she wanted an ally, so she was seeking out her older step-sister.

But when she opened the door to Lauren’s room, there was Jessi with her head between Lauren’s legs. More incest, and lesbian stuff this time! It was too much for the sheltered sixteen-year-old. She wanted to yell and bring everyone in the house to see, but she couldn’t find her voice. She just stood there, watching. Both girls seemed to be enjoying it. Then she began to wonder what it would be like to lick a girl’s pussy. The idea should have been repellent, but she kept imagining it. Then she began to wonder what it would feel like for a girl to lick her. Masturbation was wrong, but she had enjoyed it. Being licked by another girl was probably even better, and certainly more wicked. And it wouldn’t be so bad if it was boy doing it. It would still be disgusting and wrong, but it wouldn’t be gay. What if it were her father? She thought of her father’s face between her legs, giving her pleasure. A trickle of juice ran down her thigh as she thought that and watched Lauren go through her throes of ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.